• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
I dont think it is the crown either, that is why I put supposedly by the image because some people believe it and you know what, we really have noting to go on or even dismiss any ideas yet.

To me Roxas looks lke he is drawing the Rebel symbol from Star Wars:D

Blindfolded_Riku

i agree with themuffinman i also think it looks like a crown and not the other symbol ... and btw what's the symbol on Roxas' paper? it has to be sth ressemble a crown , no?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i say its a complete being
look, i had green dots to show that the nobody symbol and heartless were conected to the third symbol, while the nobody and heartless symbols are not connected, as shown by my blue dots

symbol3ch.png

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
ShadoWanderer said:
Seems like a crown, maybe roxas does't draw good or i don't know.
the third symbol on the utimania could just be a concept of it.
Oh who knows!?

As good of an answer that would be normally, for something like this. You would think that a puzzle that needs the drawing to be complete to open up the location to a vital part of your operations to demand perfect in the puzzles completion. I mean if I used a picture lock to hold all my money and the answer was a circle... I wouldn't want the lock accepting a line.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We should also ask the question, how did Roxas know the password?

How did he know to draw that symbol, and does he know what the symbol means?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well it's clear that he would know what it means before his "memory erase" or atleast we can assume so. We could guess that it starts to come back to him?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I thought it was written on the piece of paper that was right next to him. Just something left there, but I don't know why a piece of paper would be left in the open.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kh2twilight603900018yn.jpg

Last edited:

HandsomeAnsem32

*sigh* Yes the symbol is on the paper. It does look like a crown. But it really doesn't play any real signifigance in the game other than making the secret lab under the old mansion appear. But I do agree with violentanger. His theory is very interesting. I'll play through the game again to see if I notice anything about that.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
GTX said:
I thought it was written on the piece of paper that was right next to him. Just something left there, but I don't know why a piece of paper would be left in the open.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kh2twilight603900018yn.jpg

Actually it would be DiZ. DiZ wants Roxas to find Sora and fuse with him, Axel want's the opposite.

Light Conquers All

I don't think they go from Heartless to Nobody to Chasers. Kinda lame. I think maybe the Chasers are some other group (the knights) that hunt down this third enemy.

[-JF-]

I doubt it, why would they kill that giant Hearthless in the
secret trailer then?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
About the Knights being souls contained within armor due to lacking a Heart and a Body, there are a couple very obvious things wrong with this theory...

Nomura said that he now has thier appearences and such already sketched out. If they are souls, with no body, how would they have physical features? Wouldn't you think that they'd just be empty inside that armor, or like, a mist or something?

Secondly, if they are just souls, how do they weild keyblades? You need a heart to weild a keyblade, but Soul's alone wouldn't have the power to weild one, correct?

And also, no one seems to have a hypothesis as to how these souls were removed from thier bodies.

How would one go about losing thier body, and having the soul live on in an empty vessel? Why is it that this Soul is able to live on? And what happens to the body with the soul gone?

We know that Heart being consumed by Darkiness = Heartless, and Leftover Body and Soul perishing = Nobody, so what would make this third enemy?

Xehanort's fake Ansem reports state that Soul and Body are one, cannot be seperated for both shall perish without the other (My interperitation). Why would it be that these Knights are able to defy this law-of-sorts?

urutapu

>> As clearly stated in the Other Ansem Report, when the soul leaves a person, the heart and body die and rot away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back