• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Little Down Time..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevenKH2

Pays the bills.
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey guys,

Please be prepared for some downtime towards the end of the month for the main website and the forums; possibly within the last 2-3 days of this month because of our bandwidth problems.

This month has been hectic with a lot of new downloads present, that we had to temporarily stop hosting video downloads on our server due to the large amount of bandwidth they consume from so many people downloading them, so to prevent from going over our bandwidth limit and being slapped in the face with overage charges, the forums/main site will be down for approximately 2-3 days near the end of this month, until June 1st.

We don't expect this to happen again in the future months but please bear with us for the next few days.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
NOOO!!!!

Well, at least you told us in advance. Thanks Deven. I'll find my social life and use it for those three days!

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
The Midnighter said:
It's almost the end of the month now - Makes ya wonder, dosn't it?
:p
At least it won't be for as long this time. =)

I should hope not XP

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
*sulks*Meh, 2-3 days isn't that bad. I'll have to find somethin' else to do, but thats okay.
Anyways, thanks for telling us a head of time Deven, I appreciate it.^^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Alright, I have SoraDestiny to go to. ^^' So I'm good. Thanks Deven.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, at least you're going to take care of it.. unlike some other sites I used to be a member of where they'd just leave it that way so it'd be un-usable for a month...

sorry, i'm just bitter.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thanks for letting us know. That was very nice of you. 2-3 days is not that bad. I mean, it is not great, but it has been worse in the past. At least we can prepare ourselves ahead of time. LOL! :)

KatChanSan

Is this why some posts I've made have disappeared suddenly? Because of this downtime and such? Or is this something unrelated to that?

Nemesis

KatChanSan said:
Is this why some posts I've made have disappeared suddenly? Because of this downtime and such? Or is this something unrelated to that?

yes, i wanted to ask the same.. several of my posts recently have just vanished... oh its been answered. i need to look better.. well anyway... will these posts be put back, provided they can, or will the post be gone permenatly?

ferretfrenzie

Wow thanx for the adice! Now I wont kill my computer thinking it's gone crazy or suddenly broke on me.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back