• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Little Taste of Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Guys... you can stop bumping..... XD

I've got about 3/4 of the next chapter done.... so get ready for an update (and I know how long I've been saying that..... sorry!)

Trust me, I'll get this chapter up before the 17th.... after that...
I'll be gone for a month.

SORRY!!!!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
xD He be going to Australia, neh?

xD Nyaaa~ ><

We can't let the thread die or anything though while we be waiting. >>;;;

Cause we be loyal fans. *Nods head* (even though I usually forget to bump... xD)

Tis fine. ^-^

I'm just glad we'll be getting a chapter soon and I hope you'll enjoy yourself on your holiday. ^-^

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
GUYS!! I'M BACK!!!! XD

Well, I am, but I'm REALLY busy right now.... (strange, I'm usually never busy during the summer....) I have sports tryouts and crap..... plus schoolwork.....

I haven't even managed to write since I got back....... well, MAYBE a chapter soon, I think I have it written, I'm not even sure... o_O

Soo... yea, I'm back XDDD

Haku

<3
Yeah I agree with Yunie, post the next chapter whenever you get the chance.

Aqua

I also look forward to the new chapter, whenever you are able to post it.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Holy crap muffins I let this die.... O_O......
Well...... if anyone's still interested, just lemme know....
I've still got that chapter written (I'd have to find it though) ><
XD

Aqua

Sure, I would like to see the new chapter (although I might have to read the previous chapters again to remind myself what happened). I've enjoyed this story, and I would like to read more and see it come to a full conclusion (whenever you think it is time for said conclusion).

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
woah! i didn't expect a response! =D
Thanks aqua... im definately gonna start this back up, but you might think its ironic that after all this time my comp is still having problems.....
So the chapter I had written is gone.... but I remember what happened, and I'll get to work on it tomorrow.
Thanks again =D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
*bump* sorry guys, the chapter will be out TOMORROW!!!!!
(I know after a almost a year of inactivity that isn't much to say.... but... yea XD)

Anyway, im really sorry for never supplying this chapter earlier... but its ALMOST done... ><

Aqua

I look forward to reading it. And, about the computer problems, I completely understand, computers can be quirky at times. Thanks for bringing this story back.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 7: The Run
Part 1: Burning into the Dark

Maleficent remained dumbstruck at the castle’s edge. She had been waiting there, not entirely sure of what she was planning on doing, just standing patiently, waiting for something to occur. She couldn’t breach the castle grounds because of that wretched cornerstone, so she was waiting for someone or something to come along near the gate. She planned on remaining only for a day- she couldn’t leave her castle in the hands of that oaf Pete for too long.

And not a few minutes after the time of her arrival, her search had already come to an end. That strange blonde woman had erupted in front of her in a blast of darkness, and she only saw Maleficent for a moment before disappearing with another blast.

Now Maleficent was panicking. Her thoughts were racing because of what the that woman had been wearing- that ominous black jacket. Of course Maleficent didn’t recognize her, but that jacket was the trademark outfit of the Organization. Who was that woman? Had the Organization survived? If so, then where were they hiding?

Her thoughts suddenly clicked together- the castle. She had taken their castle, and the woman had just seen her away from it… They would know.
Maleficent hurled herself into the dark corridors, and soon found herself tumbling through the void. She landed quite smoothly on the tiled floor of her beloved castle.

She found herself at the bottom level of the castle, directly in front of the neon blue walkway that connected it to the city below. The once glowing white walls were now pulsating darkness, but Maleficent took little notice as she hurried down.
The dark energy that pulsed throughout the castle swirled inside of Maleficent, beating in sync with her heart, and it alerted her to the presences within the castle. At the moment, only herself and Pete were there, but she mustn’t let him interfere again, so she ignored him and moved on to the city.

As she moved further along the skyway she felt the power of the castle leaving her. Her influence on the environment was weakening, but that had never stopped her, and it wouldn’t now. The bleak skyscrapers were drawing nearer with every step, and it wasn’t soon before her dark boots were scraping along the broken cement. She took a moment to brandish her staff, and then plunged into the city.

Maleficent twirled her staff in an elegant fashion, and a wall of fire erupted in front of her. They were dark green flames tainted with spirals of darkness, and as Maleficent walked forward, they moved with her, filling the dark streets with an eerie green glow.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:​

A figure was hiding in the very same alleyway Maleficent was walking down, and was startled to see a growing green light emerging around the corner.
“Oh crap…” the man murmured. He was wearing the same dark jacket that Larxene had been wearing, except the hood was drawn so tightly around his face that it masked him in darkness. He had been sitting against the base of one of the skyscrapers, when he jumped up from the ground as the light grew stronger around the bend. He looked to one side of him and found a dark orb at the end of the alley glistening in the dark.

Suddenly the green flames hurled themselves down the alley, and the man hurled his arms in front of his head. A fiery cocoon formed around the man, and he observed in awe as the flames in front of him rapidly changed from dark green to a familiar red and orange mix. The flames were under the man’s control, and as the dark witch made the turn around the corner, staff at the ready, the man smiled under his hood.

With the swish of his head, the hood fell off, and the flames died down. Brilliant red hair shot straight up from the man’s head in a way that defied gravity, and underneath his brilliant teal eyes were paint markings.
Axel folded his arms across his chest, let out a deep chuckle, and called out to the witch “Man, things just aren’t turning out my way, are they?”
Maleficent raised an eyebrow, “Apparently not.” She pointed her staff at the strange redhead, and once more flames spiraled out.

Axel roared in delight. He outstretched his arms and felt the shock as they smashed into the flames. He jumped back with the impact, flames swirling at his feet, and gave one last laugh as he found himself falling through the dark portal.

Maleficent looked at the dark portal. She had never seen it before, but she already knew it was not something she wanted. With a final wave of her staff, the gateway caved in on itself with a resounding bang.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:​

Axel found himself walking through a bizarre space that he knew very well. Hordes of the nobody insignia were soaring across an eerily colored backdrop, and they were the figures that made up the eerily transparent flooring. Axel took a look over his shoulder for a moment, and when he saw the dark gateway behind him fade into nothing.

He found a spot on the ground that was overwhelmingly familiar to him, and knelt beside it. His bright aquamarine eyes searched the spot, and it was clear they were swimming with tears.

He brushed his glove against the floor and his voice came out as little more than a whisper, "I need to feel."

Well, it was long incoming =D
It's a three part chapter, and I particularly like the second one....
But it's a miracle!!! I got it done! =D
Anyway- the next part focuses more on Axel, and then the third goes back to Riku (just as a heads up). I think you'll like it =D

Aqua

Great chapter! It is good to see the story back and as good as ever. I am looking forward to the next one.

Haku

<3
Wow I definitely wasn't expecting to see this again well done I must say, hope the update doesn't take quite as long to come.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wow! thanks! =D
And trust me, the next update DEFIANTELY won't take another eight months XD

In fact, I MIGHT be able to get it up tonight...... as long as soccer doesn't run too long ><.....
Thanks again! =D

EDIT-

Sorry guys, not tonight... Soccer went on 'till 8:30, so I'm "doing hw" right now =D
But expect it sometime this weekend... and just to increase anticipation, let me say this- this next part is one of the reasons I started writing again- I really like it, as well as the following one.

So, until then.... ehh.... spread the word! XD
I mean, hey I wouldn't complain if more people were reading this =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back