• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Mickey Route?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Nomura hasnt said anything about Mickey being playable. He even specificly said 3 scenarios. If there were more he wouldve said more ut he didnt. Thats enough for me. If you just want to talk about the slight possibility then you can but there is little point getting into simantics when its almost certainly not going to happen.

TalyaH

I didn't say that it's a 100% sure, I just showed how it could possible, keep in mind that nomura likes secrets , surprises and just generally messing with us, and that the last time he said something about the scenarios themselves was a long time ago while the game was still in production who knows what happened since then, developers always get new ideas while development is already going on.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I didn't say that it's a 100% sure, I just showed how it could possible, keep in mind that nomura likes secrets , surprises and just generally messing with us, and that the last time he said something about the scenarios themselves was a long time ago while the game was still in production who knows what happened since then, developers always get new ideas while development is already going on.

Nomura may be secretive but I wouldnt call him a liar. He wouldve twisted the question and his answer if he didnt want to tell us the truth. He has done it before.

Obsidian

Personally, I don't think it's going to happen, but the fact that he's on the cover and seems to play a more active role (in the fact that he can fight along side you) in this title makes it seem slightly plausible. As other people have pointed though, the UMD might be filled already, it looks like they went all out making this game.

If Mickey were to have a route I imagine it being short, and kinda just there to fill in the gaps in the story that didn't make so much sense the first time.

EDIT: Maybe it's possible that we won't have a Mickey route, but some playable segments as Mickey in one of TAV's routes. Similar to controlling Riku or when Mickey rescues Sora in KHII.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back