• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

I'm really enjoying reading this! Buuuut.......They suddenly just up and leave Simba to fight the Heartless? Kind of a short stay, don't you think? I mean, I understand the Kairi getting hurt part, just think you could have worded it differently.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I'm really enjoying reading this! Buuuut.......They suddenly just up and leave Simba to fight the Heartless? Kind of a short stay, don't you think? I mean, I understand the Kairi getting hurt part, just think you could have worded it differently.

Thank you for telling me! I thought I said that the heartless were defeated, but I guess I forgot :p

I'll edit it now!

Rauxlen

Awards
Oh, no, my bad. You did say the Heartless were defeated, I guess my point was it was kind of a short visit and a sudden exit.

It was a short visit, but I really didn't know what else to do. I may come back later (you always went to a world (with the exception of TWTNW) at least twice in KH2).

Rauxlen

Awards
*sigh* I am done!!! This chapter's probably going to be really short (even though it felt like it took forever to write). So, yeah... Here it is!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5​

The gummi ship neared Radiant Garden. Once they got there, Sora immediately picked up Kairi and jumped out of the ship. He frantically looked for the hospital. “Sora, I can walk,” said Kairi with a smile. Sora’s face turned red from embarrassment.​
“Oh… Um… Sorry,” he said putting Kairi down.
Riku, Donald, and Goofy all walked out of the gummi ship over to where Sora was standing. “Hey, where is the hospital?” asked Sora. Riku, Donald, and Goofy shrugged.​
“I just heard that there was a hospital here. I don’t know where it is. Maybe you should ask,” said Riku.
Sora walked up to one of the shops nearby and asked the owner where the hospital was. Riku, Donald, Kairi, and Goofy followed behind Sora. “Oh, the hospital’s right over there,” said the man, pointing towards the descending staircase across from where they were standing, “You go right down those stairs and you’ll see it.”​
“Thank you,” said Sora, running towards the steps, “Come on everyone! Hurry up!”
Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy all followed Sora until they reached the outside of the hospital. “Well, here we are,” said Sora. Everyone walked inside.​
Sora walked with Kairi to the waiting room and sat down with her, while Riku checked in at the front desk. Donald and Goofy stood over at the side of the room.​
After a few minutes, Riku turned around and walked over to Sora and Kairi. “She said that our room is on the third floor in room 306,” said Riku. Sora and Kairi nodded, and started walking toward the elevator, followed by Donald and Goofy. The woman at the front desk stood up.​
“Shouldn’t you be in the ER with that wound?” she asked worriedly.
Kairi shrugged, “I didn’t think it was that bad.”
The woman at the front desk picked up a phone. “Wait right there,” she said sternly. Kairi nodded, and she walked over to a nearby chair. After a few minutes the woman put the phone down.​
“I just called the ER. They’re coming to take you to a different room,” said the lady.
Kairi sighed. “ Well, I didn’t think it was that bad,” she said with her arms crossed. She’s probably just trying to make us less worried… thought Sora.​
Suddenly, two people with a wheelchair came into the room. “We’re here to pick up Kairi,” they said. Kairi sighed and walked over to them. They sat her down in the wheelchair and rolled her off. Sora started following behind them.​
“I’m sorry, but nobody is allowed to come with her,” said one of the people.
“It’s ok Sora, I’ll be fine!” said Kairi with a smile.
Sora smiled back and sat down in a chair. “She’s going to be fine,” said Riku. Sora nodded sadly.​

Then they waited.​
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, that was short. Oh well, I hope you liked it anyways! I'm going to be working most of next week, so it might take me a while to get up another chapter.

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Nice chapter Rauxlen (sorry its easier calling you that) I wish could finish mine but I have too much work to do with school. Suddenly my classes decide to hit me with tons of coursework as the last few weeks of drag on.

Rauxlen

Awards
Nice chapter Rauxlen (sorry its easier calling you that) I wish could finish mine but I have too much work to do with school. Suddenly my classes decide to hit me with tons of coursework as the last few weeks of drag on.

I don't mind :) I go by Rauxlen, Lauren, or KH_Fantatic.
I'm glad you liked it! I can't wait for the next chapter of your fanfiction!

Anyways, thank you!

Rauxlen

Awards
This is going to be a pretty short chapter... I have school now, so I'm pretty busy.
And sorry for the wait all of the people who read this!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7​

A nurse walked into the waiting room, and towards Riku and Sora. “I’m glad to say that your friend’s injury isn’t beyond healing,” said the nurse, “But she will need to stay here for a while.” Sora sighed. “She told me to tell you to continue on your journey without her. She said she would be fine here,” she said.​

“Will we be able to come and visit?” asked Sora.

The nurse nodded, “Yes, of course! Now that she’s in recovery, you could visit whenever you want!”

Sora nodded. He was still a little disappointed that Kairi couldn’t go with them, but he was glad she was ok. “Could we tell her goodbye before we go?” Sora asked Riku. He nodded. Sora smiled and ran into the elevator.​

“Hey! Wait a-“ Riku was cut off mid-sentence when the elevator doors closed. He sighed. “We don’t even know which room she’s in…” He walked over to a nurse and asked which room Kairi was in. Once she told him, Riku walked into the elevator. When he got to the floor where Kairi’s room was located, he saw Sora running around like crazy. Riku stopped him. “Do you even know where Kairi’s room is?” he asked Sora.​

“Uh… no,” said Sora, “But I’m looking for it!”

“How many floors have you run through?” asked Riku.

“Um…” started Sora, “Four or five…”

“Don’t you think you should know where you’re going?”

Sora shrugged. “Well I guess you were almost there,” said Riku, “Her room is just a few doors down.” Sora smiled and started running down the hall again. Great… thought Riku, following behind him.​

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ok! There it is! And it is very short! (I don't know why it looks so much bigger when I type it... Maybe I should use a bigger font...)

Rauxlen

Awards
That chapter was just something to post, since I didn't have any time to write a chapter, and it had been a while since I actually put something up here. That's why it's so short.
I still don't have much time to type up anything...

And thank you :)

Rauxlen

Awards
Whoa! 4 people commented on that last chapter!
I can't believe it!
*throws party*

DarkHeart63

Wow! MI just decided to check this out (consider it a favour after you reading mine, Rauxlen! ^^) and it's pretty darn good!
Can't wait 'til you get another chappie up!

Oh, also. Here are a few world suggestions:
Dumbo
Bambi
Lilo & Stitch
Chicken Little
Brother Bear
Spirited Away

Most of those I've suggested since the characters were summons in either of the games, and what happened to them after was never really explained! I also swear that Sora NEVER met Chicken Little. o_O

Anyways, best of luck with the new chapter!

Rauxlen

Awards
Wow! MI just decided to check this out (consider it a favour after you reading mine, Rauxlen! ^^) and it's pretty darn good!
Can't wait 'til you get another chappie up!

Oh, also. Here are a few world suggestions:
Dumbo
Bambi
Lilo & Stitch
Chicken Little
Brother Bear
Spirited Away

Most of those I've suggested since the characters were summons in either of the games, and what happened to them after was never really explained! I also swear that Sora NEVER met Chicken Little. o_O

Anyways, best of luck with the new chapter!

Oh! Thanks for reading it!
I should start working on another chapter soon...

And no. Sora didn't EVER meet Chicken Little.
Lol, when I first used Chicken Little as a summon, I was like, "What the heck? When did he show up?"

Rauxlen

Awards
Yay! It's chapter 8! I finally decided to write another chapter, so here it is!

Chapter 8

Riku followed behind Sora, and walked into Kairi’s room. “Oh hey guys!” exclaimed Kairi when she saw them walk (or, in Sora’s case, run) through the door.​

“Kairi! Are you ok?” Sora asked.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t be so worried!” she said, laughing a little.
“The nurse told us that you wanted us to continue on the journey without you…” said Sora sadly.
“Yeah, I don’t want to weigh you guys down or anything,” she said. Sora could tell that she was a little disappointed. She had a good reason to be. She hadn’t seen Sora or Riku in a long time. She finally got to see them again, and she got hurt. Now they’ll be going on yet another adventure without her.

“Don’t worry, Kairi! We’ll be back soon!” said Sora, trying to be as positive as possible. Riku simply nodded.
“Yeah, I know,” said Kairi with a smile on her face, “Oh, you guys better get going. You’ve been here a long time and Heartless aren’t just going to kill themselves!”
“Oh, ok…” said Sora, “Bye Kairi! Remember, we’ll be back soon!”
After everyone said their goodbyes, Riku and Sora left the hospital, and walked back to the gummi ship. Sora seated himself in the captain’s seat, and was about to enter the coordinates to another world, until…​

“Hey! You guys can’t just come here and not say hello!”
Sora recognized the voice immediately. He turned to face the person yelling at him. “Hey, Yuffie!” exclaimed Sora, “I’m sorry, we just weren’t planning on staying here very long!” Sora jumped out of the gummi ship, followed by Riku, Donald, and Goofy.​

“So, you’re out on another adventure, eh?” asked Yuffie, “Well, anyways, I think the others will want to say hello before you leave, so come on!” She ran off, and Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy all followed her.​

“Uh, Sora… Who was that? And where are we going?” asked Riku.
“That was Yuffie, and we’re probably headed for Merlin’s house,” said Sora as he continued running.
Riku had a confused expression on his face. “Wait… What now?” he asked again.
“You’ll see when we get there!” Sora exclaimed, nearing their destination.

Well, there it is, in all of it's short glory. It took me FOREVER to write, and it's THIS small! Gah...
Anyways, I have a few questions for y'all. First of all, did the Restoration Committee ever meet Riku? I can't remember if they did or not... Second, should I put my own original character in this? I mean, now Kairi's out of the picture, and I don't want people to be like, "OMG, YAOI!" So anyways, just wondering...

Thanks for reading!
And sorry for the double post XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back