• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
SS, I'll catch up with your fic, but I just thought ya'd like to know that I have a chapter or two that I'm waiting for you to reply too on my fic. I just don't feel inspired to write anything if nobody besides the few that have read and posted on it replies to the latest chapter.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Sorry for the three day absence,I was sick..........poor me xD

Some tomorrow ;)

EDIT(teh next day):Sorry none today,coz well,nobody is here to read xD,I'll come back when y'all do ^^

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I'll be waiting SS. Be sure to return with a chapter if thats possible will ya? You wouldn't want me getting bored or anything right? :)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well having my keyboard confiscated from me kept me away from here,and I'm glad it did.
I've decided to end A New Breed of Hero,leave it unfinished.
ANBOH was a story I wrote at my computer,I didn't give it much thought,it was written in one sitting,most of it was made up on the spot.
Bearing that in mind I have made some stupid errors,desicions,and taken paths I didn't want to.
You know a story is dead,when you basically have to force yourself to write it.
So that is why I'm ending the series.................to re-write it.
I might re-post it one day,but as a finished thought out story,not something I wrote cause I was bored.
Because that's what it originially was,something to do when I was bored.
But I fell in love with it,and like a woman,it should be treated with respect,so for that very reason,I am ending it to re-do it all,and give it the repeect it deserves.

So there you go all over,back to your lives. ^^

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
That's too bad. Oh well, it happens. My very first series of stories met that fate, and remained unfinished until I get the will to rewrite them. I have a certain amount of pride of these stories since they were the first stories I did with original characters. However, being the firsto f such stories, much of the plot was experimental and therefore either sucked or didn't make any sense later on lol. Being about 11 when I first started writing it didn't help either XP. SO for now those stories rest, until I decided to either redo the plot or just import some of my faveorite chars elsewhere. So I wish you good luck and inspiration. Just try not to forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back