• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well, well, well, here we are folks it's been 50 whole days since A New Breed of Hero ended, and I've been bursting with ideas, so know it's time to get 'em typed ;)

Chapter1: A New breed of Villian​
"Welcome back, to Marshall Matters, the show that brings you the latest news around Marshall City" a reporter in a television studio said into the camera,"my name is Brian Tutty."
"And I'm Fiona Goode" the woman beside him announced.
"A new discovery has been made in accordance to the Livingston case, it has been released that Fayth Livingston, was a former girlfriend of the murder victim Chris Murphy" Brain declared.
"Gruesome stuff"Fiona said.
"Yes, police feel that the murderers of Chris Murphy could be linked to this case"Brian announced.
Fiona interrupted Brian, "This just in, former member of The Hybrid, Element, has been spotted in Marshall City, robbing a bank."
"Seen at Giotto Lane Bank, with Switchblade, Rip and The Shadow" Brian continued.
"The Hybrid captured Switchblade, Rip and The Shadow, who instantly escaped once the Hybrid chased after Element" Fionna read.
Brian finished,"A chase ensued,afterwhich Element was caught,we now go live to the scene................."
"What's the matter, you look as if you've seen a ghost" Chris, attired in his new black costune,with his now longer hair,coering his masked eyes.
"Chris,your alive!" Erika shouted with joy,as she ran up to Chris,clad in her black costume with dark blue boots and gloves,her long black hair flowing behind her.
Chris clicked his finger and a mound of earth rose from the ground,flipping Erika over.
"Wow, don't get too close sweetheart,you could get burned" Chris said as he set himself a blaze,when he clenched his fists.
"Why are you stealing?" Laura asked in her all yellow costume,with the 1 on the front.
"Why not?" Chris answered.
"Why???"Rob shouted, still clad in his light blue costume with black gloves and boots.
"This was always my passion.............................according to the "Boss" anyway" Chris said as he shrugged.
"What do you mean according to the "Boss"?" Rob asked.
"Wouldn't you like to know"Chris said as he nodded, then jagged rocks rose from the ground seperating Chris and The Hybrid.
"Sorry, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to get the loot home" Chris said as he winked at them.
"Wait Chris" Fayth shouted,but it was too late, Chris was swallowed into the ground.
"Why is he doing this?"Rob asked.
"How is he alive?" Erika wondered.
"Is he evil now?" Fayth pondered.
"Who's the "Boss"?" Laura questioned.
They all turned to G'Tarr, a green alien,with a black afro,three fingers on one hand , a cannon grafted to the other, and black boots,with a green stripe going down them.
G'Tarr stood silent,he looked upset,confused and happy,all at the same time.
"Are you ok?" Rob asked.
"He's alive" G'Tarr said with a smile on his face.
"But he ain't following the rules,he must be confused after his ordeal" G'tarr continued sympathetically.
"Well whatever is going on, we can find out from the three back at the bank"Erika said as she took flight and headed back to the bank.
"Yeah" Rob said as he began to jog back,of course his jog was as fast as an olympic sprinter.
Fayth flew away, while Laura grabbed G'Tarr and they teleported back.
When they all arrived at the bank,they found their new ideas, the electro-cages, broken.
"We have to go after them"Rob said as he picked up a broken base off a cage.
"Ok,but how do we know where the went?" Laura asked.
"Simple" Rob said as he pointed to huge footprints,that were stuck in the ground.
"Rip" Fayth said as she rolled her eyes.
The Hybrid ran along the trail of footprints, left by Rip.
They ran all around the city,the trail seemed endless,Rob had sprinted ahead at this stage.
"Dear God,how long would you say is left?" Laura moaned.
"I don't have a clue" Erika said.
The rest of the Hybrid caught up to Rob,who was standing in a spot,looking perplexed.
"The tracks stop,but there is nobody around" Rob said,then he looked up.
"Oh.........fu" Rob was pounced on by Rip,who was holding onto a crane.
"How can he survive a jump like that"Fayth said as she looked up to the crane.
"I don't think that's what's really important ant this stage" Erika said.
Fayth turned around to see Erika behing held by The Shadow and G'Tarr being held by Switchblade.
Laura and Fayth struck a battle pose, "don't try and hurt them,just try and free the others"Laura orderred as Fayth nodded.
"Now!"Laura shoued as they both ran in different directions,about to attack.......................

Whew,that took a while,don't expect them all this long ;)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well here's yet another one,can't promise it will be as long

Chapter2: Questions​
Laura duplicated herslef, Laura1 ran at The Shadow while Laura2 ran at Switchblade,while Fayth used her telepathic powers to trip Rip up.
As Rip fell,Rob squeezed himself out from under him ander ran right behind the Laura duplicant.
As Switchblade slashed Laura2,who avoparted in thin air,he did not see Rob launching a flying kick straight at him,knocking him a couple of feet back,releasing G'Tarr.
The real Laura meanwhile had knocked The Shadow down,with the help of a nearby manhole cover.
Rip picked himself up and charged towards The Hybrid,but they evaded and he ploughed straight into The Shadow and Switcblade.
Rob stood over The Shadow and grabbed him by the throat "what the hell have you done?" he screamed.
"What?" The Shadow said playfully.
"Don't play dumb Mac"Rob shouted as he banged The Shadow's head off the ground.
"What have you done with Chris?"Fayth shouted,who was struggling holding Rip down,with the help of Laura and G'Tarr,while Erika held Switchblade.
"We did nothing,the "Boss" might have,but not us" The shadow said in a teasing voice.
Rob began to punch the Shadow repeatedly in the face, and shouting "stop making jokes you bastard!"
"After his ordeal he has developed amnesia,the "Boss" just used it as an advantage" The Shadow replied,as Rob stopped beating him.
"Why did you tell them??"Switchblade screamed,and released his blades cutting Erika.
He threw Erika off him, but suddenly was sent flying back,his hands ahead of the rest of his body.
"You weren't moving them fast enough"Erika said as she welded his blades to a street lamp.
Switchblade pulled his arms back,leaving the blades in the street lamp,and out of his arms,released two more.
He ran at Rob but was met by a beam of energy,that knocked him straight into a wall.
G'Tarr managed to shoot him,seen as he couldn't use that hand to hold Rip down anyway.
"Next question"Erika said as she strolled up to the Shadow, "how is he alive?"
"I don't know,the "Boss" wouldn't tell us things like that" The Shadow replied with fear in his voice.
Rip released himself from Laura,Fayth and G'Tarr.
He ran to Rob and knocked him straight of The Shadow,then grabbed The Shadow and Switchblade and ran off.
"Will we go after them?"Laura asked.
"No,we got the information"Rob said as he turned and walked away.
"What happenned?" Chris asked,back at their lair.
"They found out some things"The Shadow said hesitantly.
"What things?"Chris shouted.
"Nothing important"The Shadow assured him.
"Rip,Switchblade, was it important?" Chris asked in a calm voice.
A silence fell upon the room, as Rip and Switchblade stood awkwardly.
"Ok,Switchblade, Rip you may leave"Chris said as he waved his hand in the direction of the door.
"What?" The Shadow asked.
"It was something important,wasn't it?"Chris questioned.
A silence once again fell upon the room.
"I thought as much" Chris said, as The Shadow stood, shaking in his boots.
Suddenly,a giant spike rose from the ground instantly,impaling The Shadow.
The spike then retracted back into the ground as Chris clicked his fingrs,and The Shadow fell to the floor in a pool of blood.
Chris walked up to the body,and just stepped over it.
He walked out the door where Rip and Switchblade stood.
"Get someone to clean that up"Chris orderred as he walked off with footsteps following him.
Footprints made by the blood of the now dead,Shadow.

Like I said not as long,but long enough ;)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Yay,two of my readers have returned ^^

Anywayz here's teh third for you's ;)

Chapter3:Bad news Spreads Fast​
"Mac?" Switchblade said as he turned over The Shadow's body,to reveal a gaping hole in his chest.
"Jesus,what happenned?"Rip asked.
"Chris f*cking killed him,that's what happenned" Switchblade shouted,as he stood up.
"What are we going to do?"Rip wonderred.
"I'm going to rip that little c*nt apart!"Switchblade screamed as he ran out the door chasing after Chris.
Rip chased after Switchblade,"Joe stop!" he screamed,as he tried to catch up with him.
Switchblade was catching up to Chris, he was about a foot away,when a big round of rock came out of the wall,squeezing Switchblade betwwen the rock and the wall.
"Wha.....did you.........do?"Switchblade said as his chest was being crushed.
"With you or your little friend?"Chris teased as he turned around to face Switchblade.
"Mac-c, why? Switchblade shouted.
"Because he failed me"Chris declared,as he watched Switchblade struggle for air.
"Your sick,he mad-de one m-m-mistake,and you killed him"Switchblade tried to scream.
"Yes,and I'll do the same to you, if you don't follow orders" Chris said as he flicked Switchblades head.
As Chris walked away,the rock retracted back into the wall,releasing Switchblade, who fell to the ground.
Rip ran up to Switchblade,and helped him up,"are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah,I'm fine"Switchblade replied "what are we going to do?"
"What were told" Rip answered sternfully.
"Unless you want to die too" Rip added after a brief silence.
Meanwhile back at The Hybrid's headquarters,all of the Hybrid sat at the sofa's.
"I still don't get how he is alive?"Laura asked.
"I know, he definately was dead,when he was buried" Fayth announced.
"Yeah, and there is no medical records of anyone being brought back to life after three days of death,is there?"Laura questionnned.
"Not that I know of"Rob answered.
"Enough regarding that,there is still so much more we don't know"Laura stated.
"Yeah,like, who is the "Boss"?"Erika suggested.
"Well,that'll have to be a matter for another night,as we have no links" Rob replied.
"Ok,so if Chris had amnesia,does that mean he remembers none of our previous adventures?"Fayth asked.
"Sooo?"Rob asked.
"So if we can get him to remember one of those times,all his memories might come flooding back, and he'll give all this up" Fayth added.
"Not a bad idea,but will he listen?"Laura asked.
"It's worth a shot anyway" Erika said.
"Does that mean that Chris doesn't mean all this,and that he's not bad,and we'll have to old one back soon" G'Tarr asked with a rising pitch of happiness in his voice.
"Let's hope so" Rob replied.
"Come on, all this can be done tomorrow, let's just watch some TV" Rob added,as he picked the remote control off the sofa beside him.
"Welcome to Ten O'Clock New, with me Fiona Goode"Fiona announced.
"And me,Brian Tutty" Brian interupted.
"Supervillian Shadow has been murdered,the notorious crime lord,who has robbed many a bank,and has featured in some famous battles with the Hybrid"Fiona declared.
As The Hybrid watched in silence, Brian continued, "an inside source,has revealed that The Shadow,was murderred,not in a battle of heroics by The Hybrid,but by former Hybrid member,Chris Murphy."
"Jesus,that was handy"Rob said as he turned off the TV.
"What the fact that Chris killed The Shadow?"Laura asked.
"No,the fact that the right info came on the TV,just as we turned it on" Rob said as he shrugged.
"This is serious,he's now a murderer, even if we can get him back, he is now a criminal"Laura remarked.
"No,he didn't know what he's doing, he's not himself!"G'Tarr shouted before running off into Chris' old room.
"What'll we do?"Fayth asked.
"I think that's a matter for another day,we better get to sleep,we'll need our energy tomorrow" Rob ordered,as he got up off the sofa and walked to his door.
"Yeah"Laura replied "God knows what'll happen tomorrow......................."

w00t

1 of hopefully 3 today ;)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
2 of 3

Chapter4: The Lost Mountaineer​
The Hybrid all sat in the sitting room,still all in their bed clothes.
"Turn on the TV"Erika moaned as she pointed at the remote control,which Fayth picked up and turned on the television.
"Good morning Marshall City, I'm Brian Tutty" the presenter said.
"I'm Fiona Goode" the woman beside him announced.
"And welcome to Marshall in the mornings" they said in unison.
"Ever notice how they are on every news show" Erika pointed out.
"Ever notice how you only rely on TV as an investigation resource" Rob snorted as he ate his bowl of cerial.
"Shut up" Erika argued as she began to turn stations on the remote,which she had just grabbed off Fayth.
"Hey,I had the remote first" Fayth shouted.
"Sorry hun', you weren't using it so I took it"Erika said,as Fayth walked off to her bedroom mumbling.
"Damn, I thought we were going to see a cat fight"Rob complained,as the group turned to look at him.
"What?Chris was the only one say stuff like that?"Rob asked,as the group still stared at him,even Fayth poked her head out of her bedroom door.
"I'm going training" Rob said as he stood up and headed for the gym.
"G'Tarr are you alright? you've barely touched your beans and corn flakes"Laura questioned,as her and G'Tarr sat at the counter eating their breakfasts.
"I'm fine,just thinking about Chris" G'tarr said as he played with his food.
"Don't worry,we'll fix him"Laura said in a calm voice.
Rob was training in the gym,when he noticed someone out the window,he was climbing their mountain.
He quickly put in his mask and sprinted out the back door and watched the man,from behind a rock.
This wasn't a mountain climber,he was had no hiking gear on.
"He's after us" Rob whispered to himself as he watched the man walking towards him.
The man, had blonde hair,spiked up,receading from his hairline, a big chin and forehead,and wore a white fleece and beige slacks.
He was built well,not muscle but stocky, never the less a fearful sight.
"He's just a 38 year old man,I can take him,I'm Speed Demon damnit" Rob whisperred as he jump out from behind the rock and ran at the man.
As Rob reached him,he stopped in place,he couldn't move.
The man was staring at him with an unusual glare, his eyes wide open,yet his eyebrows lowered.
"I-i can't move, what sort of superpower is that?"Rob asked as he tried to move.
"It's no power boy, it's called having a back-bone" the man replied.
"What?" Rob wonderred.
"I've seen you and your bunch of pansies getting bitch-slapped enough,I'm here to do something about it" the man replied.
"You, that's laughable"Rob replied "your just an old man."
"Well then why aren't you moving?" the man asked,as he released his glare.
Then an alarm could be heard from inside the cave.
"I'd love to talk more old man,but duty calls" Rob shouted back as he ran back to the mountain,as the man watched him.
Minutes later,the H-Mobile roared from the mountain, with the Hybrid inside.
"Who was outside Rob?" Laura asked.
"I don't know, but he had some weird stare going on" Rob told them,as they drove off.
"How does we know where we are based?"Laura asked.
"He must have followed us after a mission,or something" Rob said,as the H-Mobile drove off, but unbeknownst to the passangers,had a follower, a certain 38 year old man.
The car screeched to a halt outside Marshall City Art Museum,and the Hybrid pounced out of the car,to find Element,Rip and Switcblade,standing at the door.
A couple of trucks drove off at tremendous speed, surely full with their takings.
"We meet again Robert" Chris said as he waved Rip and Switchblade away.
Switchblade and Rip stood back,as Chris readied himself for battle.
"We don't want a fight Chris" Fayth announced.
"Too bad,I do" Chris said as he lunged at the Hybrid.
He sent Fayth flying with an explosion of water,the only way she could stop was when she hit a wall.
Rob ran up to Chris,but was met with a mound of rock,which rose straight nifront of Rob,he ran straight into it.
Laura and Erika attempted a double team,but were knocked down by bolts o lightning,all that remained was G'Tarr,but he wouldn't attack.
"Pathetic, I expected a good fight from you guys"Chris teased "how disappointing".
"I'll show you a fight" a man muttered.
"Yeah and who are you?" Chris asked.
"Not telling you my name"the man replied "but you can call me Mooresey.............."

w00t

2 of 3 complete ;)

P.S. Can't belive how much I'm writing for chapters these days ;)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
KHFanatic4565 said:
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

Don't do that -_-

3 of 3 ;)

Chapter5: The Tank

"Alright Mooresey,let's see what you got" Chris said as he signalled Mooresey to attack.
The man ran to Chris,and before Chris could defend himself,he was halfway across the street.
"Help him out"Switchblade said,as he nodded at Rip.
Rip charged at the man,and grabbed him by the hands, the two of them were locked together,hand in hand.
Mooresey threw Rip into a wall,smashing it completely,as Rob wolk up to see what the "old man" had done.
Switchblade began to slash at him but once Switchblade showed his back to Mooresey,he punched him striaght to the ground,via his spine.
A mound of rock smashed into Moorsey,squashing him between the rock and the wall,but he simply pushed it off,and straight at Chris who narrowly avoided it.
Rip charged at him,but was met by his fist,Rip fell to the ground backwards instantly.
Switchblade once again began to slash at him,, but missed his attacks, and was met by a punch-kick combo, which soon sent him flying.
Rip grabbed him around the chest, but the man, managed to swing his head back,and head butt Rip, who released his grip to hold his head.
While Rip held his head, Mooresey, grabbed Switchblade and threw him at Rip's face.
With both Rip and Switchblade on the ground,writhing in pain,it was Chris all by himself.
A strong gust of wind came from nowhere,and blew in the mans face,as he held his hands just in front of his face,to shield his eyes, a rock came flying towards him.
The man was hit straight on by the rock,it smashed on his face.
Before the man could draw a breath, he was being wrapped up by a thread of fire.
As the fire tightenned it's grip,burning and squeezing the breath out of the man,he simply broke the thread,by clenching his body,evaporating the flames.
Chris shot many bolts of electricity at Mooresey,causing considerable damage,but Mooresey fought on.
"Don't you get it, you have no powers,sure your strong,but that's all,strenght isn't a power" Chris remarked as he threw bolts of lightning.
After he was sure Mooresey had stopped moving he incased his neck down in ice.
He stood over him and said, "what's a matter old man?"
Suddenly, Chris completely froze,he couln't move no matter how hard he tried.
"What the hell?" Chris tried to move,but he couldn't,the man's gaze has immobalized him.
"How the hell are you doing that?"Chris asked,as he struugled.
"It's called having back-bone" Rob shouted from across the street, with delight in his voice.
Mooresey smashed the glass,the same way he released himself from the fire,but not once did he stop his gaze.
"Don't you ever blink?"Chris asked, still struggling to move.
"No" the man replied abruptly.
Suddenly,the man was ploughed down by Rip.
Chris instantly placed his hand on the ground, and released a mound of rock and made it levitate with him still on it.
He did the same,with the earth under Rip.
"Come on Switchblade" Chris orderred as he and Rip flew off on the two pices of rock.
"Toodloo kids" Switchblade said,as smoke surrounded him,and when it cleared,he was gone.
"Shit that little gobshit got away"Mooresey said as Rob approached him.
"Don't worry,we'll get him" Rob announced as he placed his hand on Mooreseys shoulders.
"Don't touch me" Mooresey orderred.
"Sorry"Rob said as he instantly threw his arm,down to by his side.
"Will you teach us?"Rob asked.
"No" the man replied abruptly.
"What?" Rob asked, astounded.
"Only you,as once you know it,you can teach the others" Mooresey,said as he smiled at Rob.
"When?" Rob wondered.
"Now,the sooner the better,especially with a powerful villian like him"Moorsey answered.
"Chris?"Rob wonderred.
"Whoever that scruffy lookin' one in black was" Mooresey replied.
"Chris" Rob said as he laughed.
"Are you going to go?"Laura asked.
"He's right,with Chris against us,we need to immprove,I'm sure I won't be gone long,will I, Mooresey?" Rob questionned.
"Two weeks of hell,and that's it"Mooresey replied "and it's Mr.Moore to you."
"You can handle them for two weeks" Rob said as he smiled at Laura.
"Sure" Laura replied "Ok guys,back to the H-Mobile."
"How are we getting to wherever we are going, Mr. Moore?"Rob asked,as himself and Mooresey strolled away.
"Walking of course" Mooresey replied sternly.
"And where are we heading?" Rob asked.
"My home town"Mooresey replied "Hickory Falls..........................."

3 of 3 completed ^^

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Wooo NBH is back!! And even better than before!!!!

Edit- Wait a minute....wheres the metal using chick?? Did I miss something??

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Ohhhh I thought it was someone else...wait wasn't there a metal using chick, a teleporting chick, and some telekenisis chick? Theres only two girls shown here...

EDIT: i think that was an intended joke about Jesus

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
khinfomaster said:
Wooo NBH is back!! And even better than before!!!!

Edit- Wait a minute....wheres the metal using chick?? Did I miss something??
She's there, she just wasn't given the chacne to fight by Chris,sh etried a double team with Laura.........it failed xD

Anyway,more for your eading pleasure ;)

Chapter6: One of Many​
"Did you say.............Hickory Falls?" Rob asked as himself and Mooresey walked alongside an empty highway.
"Yes, why you got a problem with that?" Mooresey asked in an almost heartless voice.
"No,no, no it's fine" Rob said as he gulped.
"Good" Mooresey muttered, as he marched on,followed by Rob.
Meanwhile back at their secret lair,Chris sat watching the television, while Rip and Switchblade relaxed.
"He was strong, and he had no damn super powers"Chris mumbled to himself as he lay on the couch.
"He just cuaght us by suprise,that's all"Switchblade assured him.
"That better be it, I don't want all this to go down the tube" Chris snapped.
"Speed Demon has left the Hybrid" the announcer on the television declared.
"Rip turn that up" Chris orderred,as Rip had the remote in his hand.
"Speed Demon was seen leaving the scene of a crime,with an unknown man,the man had had just earlier basically defeated Element,Rip and Switchblade,but they still got away with their takings" Brian Tutty announced.
"According to people at the scene,Speed Demon is leaving with the man,who calls himself "Mooresey" for training" Fiona continued.
"In other news Retlih Floda has been elected president......." the voice stopped as Rip turned the television off.
"So if Rob is not there......."Rip said,as he sat up straight.
"........Then they have no leader.........." Switchblade announced,as he also sat up.
"..........and will be easy to slaughter." Chris finished,but remained lying down.
"Robert, what is wrong with you?" Mooresey asked as they walked along the highway.
"Nothing,nothing" Rob said as he sweated profusely.
"Good,then take us to Hickory Falls" Mooresey orderred.
"I can't carry you,your twice my size" Rob exclaimed.
"If you pick up enought speed you can carry anything for a short amount of time" Mooresey declared.
"But Mooresey......"Rob complained.
"Mr.Moore" Mooresey said coldly.
"Sorry, Mr.Moore, but I can't" Rob moaned.
"Do it" Mooresey shouted.
"I can't" Rob screamed bad.
"NOW!!!" Mooresey roared.
Rob went red in the fae " I can't" he uttered.
"I don't care if you can or can't,just do it" Mooresey demanded.
Rob exploded,he threw punch after punch at mooresey at lightning speed.
Mooresey dodged them all with ease.
Rob ran circles around Mooresey,causing a mini tornado,as Mooresey tried to see through, a boot connected with his face.
As Mooresey lay on the ground, Rob ran up to him,with the intent of kicking him in the side, but Mooresy grabbed his foot, and pulled him to the ground.
Mooresey shot up,as did Rob.
Rob keot throwing punch after kick at Mooresy,but Mooresey evaded them all.
Then Mooresey simply stretched his arm out,at speed,punching Rob straight in the chest,winding him instantly.
Rob fell to the ground clenching his chest in pain and uttered "we aren't going to Hickory Falls are we?"
"No, just a diversion for this mock battle, we will have many of these battles over the course of the two months,whether your ready or not" Mooresey announced.
"Two months?!?!?"Rob shouted "you said two weeks."
"Yes, but I thought you had more skill than that,you'll need more time" Mooresey said,as he continued to walk again.
Rob dragged himself to his feet,and walked slowly behind Mooresey, "then where are we going?" he muttered.
"I'll tell you when we get there"Mooresey said as he smirked at Rob,who continued to hold his chest.
Meanwhile back at the cave, he Hybrid were relaxing on the sofa's.
"Ah, no Rob to give out to us for not training, a whole night to watch movies" Laura declared.
"What'll we watch?" Erika asked as she held up three cases.
""You,yourself and Joanne", " Jungle Hump" or "Two fell into the crow's home"?"Fayth asked.
""Two fell into the crow's home" it's a classic," Laura decided,as she put in the DVD.
The music began to play,as they all settled into their sofa's ready to be entertain.
Suddenly, have the room blew off,as if by an explosion, then, Chris, Rip and Switchblade, floated in on a mound of rock.
Chris surveyed the surroundings of the place he once lived and uttered to them as a smirk broadenned on his face,"Home sweet, home................"

Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back