• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Xander748 said:
Awesome. I loved these chapters. I expect there to be another one by the time I get home tonight. :p

Yessir *salutes*

I have 55 minutes before Scrubs,so I'll write one ;)

Chapter7:Not the Nicest Bedtime Story

"Chris???" Erika shouted,as she and the rest of the Hybrid jumped up off the sofa's.
"Well,well, well isn't this sweet, everybody in their jammy's, cuddling up for a bedtime story, your pathetic......................oooh is that "Two fell into the crow's home",that's a classic."Chris said before snapping back into reality.
"See Chris,there it was,the old you, who you really are" Laura said,as she readied for battle.
"This is me,there is no other Chris,what are you talking about?" Chris said angrily, as he summoned a ball of fire between his hands.
"Forget them Element, they are just trying to trick you" Rip assured him,as he jumped of the rock and into the cave.
"Chris who are you gong to trust,us or them?" Fayth asked,as she began to levitate.
"I'm gonna have to go with the bad guys" Chris said as he winked, teasingly at Erika.
He shot fireballs at the Hybrid,who narrowly evoided them,and launched a counter attack.
Fayth flew head first into Switchblade,knocking im out of the hole in the wall, he was falling to certain doom.
In mid air,a cloud of smoke surrounded Switchblade,when the smoke cleared he was gone,then, a clouud of smoke appeared behind Fayth.
Switchblade kicked Fayth directly in the head,sending her hurtling down the mountain.
Laura quickly teleported outside the cave,then back in, with Fayth in her arms,when she returned.
Chris stepped off his rock,and strolled leisurely up to G'Tarr, he shot a bolt of lightning,but G'Tarr evaded.
"Why aren't you fighting?"Chris asked,as he came ever closer to G'Tarr.
"I'm not going to fight you Chris" G'Tarr shouted back.
"Not even to defend yourself?" Chris questionned.
"Your my friend"G'Tarr replied.
"Very well" Chris said,as he picked G'Tarr up by the neck,formed a rock-fist outside his one,and punched G'Tarr with an almighty force.
Erika saw a loose water pipe sticking out of the wall,where the rock smashed through, she used her powers to wrap it around Rip, who was struggling to fight Laura.
As Rip hopped up and down trying to break loose, Fayth had Switchblade running,as she used her telekenises, to throw any big object in sight.
As Fayth flew though the air, a huge burst of water smashed into her,banging her against a wall.
Switchblade stopped to taunt her,but before he could do anything a refridgerator, flew at him,knocking back a good bit.
All that was left was Chris, who stood in a stance, ready for a fight.
"I can take you all on,one by one or all atonce"Chris said arrogantly.
Without hesitation Erika and Laura charged at him,only to be met by sharp icycles piercing up from the ground.
Laura recieved a long cut up her arm, but fought on.
She duplicated herself many times,to confse Chris and cause a diversion.
But Chris wouldn't be fooled,as only the real Laura was bleeding.
Laura felt the ground shaking uderneath her,within an instance, the ground swallowed her up, and she ended up in a pile of rubble,outside the mountain.
"Like my latest trick?"Chris asked as he raised his eyebrow.
"Sorry,I can fly"Erika replied,as she levitated in mid air.
Chris grunted and threw mounds of rocks at Erika,each one connected, crushing her between the wall and the rocks,they were all finished.
Chris released Rip,and told him to to pick up Switchblade,stand on the rock and wait for him, Rip did as he was told.
Chris got a newspaper,and set it on fire,the threw it on the carpet,it erupted in flames.
"Come on" he muttered as he hopped onto the rock,and began to hover off.
As Chris flew off, he felt something strange inside him but didn't know what.
"Stay on the rock,it will take you to base,I........um............am gonna go steal something" Chris said,as he hopped off the rock as it flew.
"Ok boss" Rip replied as he waved Chris off.
Chris flew over the city,with the wind behind him,pushing him faster and faster.
He ended up back at the cave,the fiery wreck, he saw Erika, G'Tarr and Fayth.
Where they were the grounded openned up and swallowed them, they would wake up outside the cave.
Chris quickly jumped on a pice of rock and flew away from the mountain inferno.
Later that night as Chris lay in his bed,re-playing the evening,the phone rang on his bedside table.
"Hello" he muttered as he picked it up.
"I want to see you,now!" a deep voice said on the other side of the phone.
Chris headed to the basement of their lair,where it was pitch black, he could not see a thing.
"You showed weakness" a voice said.
"I-I'm sorry"Chris replied,with fear in his voice.
"I'm giving you one chance,only because I need you, if it was any others, they'd be dead by now, got it?" the voice asked.
"Yes" Chris replied,as he headed for the door.
"Other than that,good job" the voice commented.
"Thanks"Chris replied "and don't worry I wont show remorse ever again..........."

Bold boy ;)

30 minutes to Scrubs xD

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Nice to see this is back and goin strong. Nice job SS.

Now then time to criticise a small point. Just to get under your skin of course. ;)
How does Chris know about "home sweet home" (ch 6) if he has Amnesia?
Just would like an excuse for that.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
You'll all see ;)

Anyway one for today, at least one.

Chapter8:Moore of the Same

The sun shone on the long stretch of highway,where two people walked along it,one dragging himself along,the other briskly walking ahead.
"Are we there yet?" Rob asked as he fell to the ground.
"No" Mooresey replied abruptly.
"How far?" Rob moaned.
"We get there when we get there" Mooresey shouted, sick of Rob's complaining.
Rob moaned as he draged himself along, scraping his legs off the road.
"Get up" Mooresey said calmly.
Rob shot up, no matter what the pitch of his voice was at,he feared it.
"That's better" Mooresey said as he continued to walk.
"Why did you say Hickory Fllas anyway?" Rob wonderred.
"It was the one place on this planet,you didn't want go"Mooresey replied.
"How do you know that?" Rob asked.
"Firstly, it's a hundred miles away, secondly,you couldn't carry me one hundred miles and lastly, you were deemed a satan worshipper there" Mooresey replied coldly.
"Ah, you heard about that" Rob said as he stared at the ground.
"Word spreads when people think they see Satan and his disciples" Mooresey replied.
"But how do you know I was there,there is no records of who the people are" Rob said,as he stepped back from Mooresey.
"Crap" Mooresey muttered under his breath,he turned around to Rob,but was met with a fist to the face.
Rop began to pummel him,with lightning fast punches,none of which Mooresey could avoid.
"Who are you?" Rob asked,as Mooresey lay directly across from him.
"I told you I'm Mr.Moore" Mooresey replied as he picked himself up.
"Who the hell is Mr.Moore?" Rob scramed as he ran at Mooresey.
Rob slid between Mooresey's legs,then hopped to his feet.
He warp his arms around Mooresey's neck,trying to choke him.
Mooresey elbowed Rob in the stomach,and as Rob fell to his knees,he was kicked in the face, with jaw shattering impact.
Mooresey went to pick Rob up,but Rob rolled out of his way, grabbed Mooresey by the leg,and tripped him up.
As Mooresey lay on the ground again, Rob jumped on top of him,and began to hit his face furiously.
Mooresey grabbed Rob's fists, arched his neck, and head-butted Rob, right on the nose.
As Rob stumbled backwards, mooresey jumped up and kicked him in the face,sending Rob tumbling backwards,he was defeated.
"Lesson Two, don't trust anybody"Mooresey said, calmly.
"Jesus, another mock battle, can you give me a chance to even catch my breth?" Rob spluttered.
"Will Element?" Mooresey replied bluntly.
"I guess not" Rob answered,as he picked himself up.
"One thing, where are we going?" Rob asked again.
"Nowhere, this is a quest, there is no destiny, just endless posibility" Mooresey replied, as he began to walk again.
"Are you a monk?" Rob asked,as he shuffled behind him.
"Don't get smart,you little gobshite" Mooresey replied as he clenched his fists.
"Sorry sir" Rob said,as for some reason he felt really bad, very guitly for some reason.
Meanwhile outside their base,the Hybrid lay motionless.
Until, Fayth began to twitch, she slowly woke up and picked herself of her face.
She mumbled as she scooched over to the others, slowly waking them up, as the moon shone down on them.
"Were we not,in the cave?" Laura asked,as she tried to stand up.
"What cave?" Erika asked as she pointed to the smoking casm,at the top of the mountain.
"He destroyed our home" Laura said,as she fell back on her knees.
"Well, once we found out he was against us, surely we should have moved" Fayth declared.
"But I thought he was stricken with amnesia?" Laura wondered.
"Yes, but Rip, Switchblade and The Shadow have attacked here before" Erika re-informed them.
"Oh yeah" Laura said as she remembered, "somebody pick up G'Tarr, we have to find a new home........................."

Not good enough for you, then piss off xP

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well 48 minutes to Scrubs,so here is another ;)

Chapter9:The State is YOUR Friend
"How will we find a new crib" Fayth asked,as they walked the streets of Marshall City, in the middle of the night.
"Don't call it a crib" Laura moaned as she strided ahead,followed by the others.
"Laura,where are we going?"G'Tarr asked,as he stumbled along,still woozy from his knock.
"To City Hall" Laura exclaimed "to get a new home."
"What do you mean?" Fayth enquired.
"Well,we've protected this city for quite a while now,yes?" Laura said,as she walked on.
"Yeah?" Erika replied.
"Well is it not time we got something in return?" Laura asked, as all their faces brightenned.
"Yeah, we could make them build is a huge, expensive pad,with everything we ever needed" Fayth intervened.
"Don't call it a pad,either" Laura mumbled, as she grimaced.
They saw a large,long white building,stretching along an entire street,they stoped and stared at it in awe.
"This isn't City Hall, this is a mansion" Erika declared.
"Just goes to show how much money they have lying around"Laura stated,as she headed for the door.
"Wow, wow, wow, where do you think you are goin' missy?" A large security guard who popped out of nowhere asked.
"To see the Mayor"Laura said coldly.
"Ok, one, why would the Mayor be here at Two in the morning, and two,why should the Mayor talk to you?" the guard asked.
"Because we are the Hybrid"Laura infromed him.
The man's face went pale,there was an awkward silence soon after.
"Oh,I'm so sorry,please excuse my rudeness, you are more than welcome to wait here until the Mayor arrives" the man said, nervously.
"No thanks, we'll pay a house call" Laura told him,as she began to walk in the other direction,followed by the rest of the Hybrid.
"So where does the Mayor live?" Erika asked,teasingly.
Laura stopped in her tracks,then broke into a sprint.
The Hybrid watched her run back to the Hall, then backto them.
"Got directions" she said as she smiled at Erika,who folded her arms quickly, in disgust.
They trekked for quite a while,but eventually reached a mansion, at the very least twice the size of the City Hall,and a front garden as long as two football pitches.
After crossing the garden,they finally made it to front door.
Fayth rang on the doorbell,as they waited patiently for someone to answer the door.
A beautiful, tall blonde haired woman in glasses answered the door,attired in a dressing gown.
"Yes?" she mumbled.
"The maid?boy this Mayor knows how to live"Laura said,as she brushed past the woman,and walked straight into the sitting room.
The others waited 'till they were invited in.
While walking to the sitting room,G'Tarr had something to say to the woman,"your beautiful" he muttered.
"Why thank you" she replied as she smiled at him.
"Chris would have loved you" G'Tarr continued.
"Huh?" the woman said as she looked at G'Tarr,perplexed.
"You know with the big but frim breasts,shapely body,rounded buttox,pretty face,oh yes he would have loved you" G'Tarr finished,as the woman twitched angrily.
"Be a dear and fetch us the Mayor,will you?"Laura requested.
"Certainly" the woman replied angrily,she took one step,turned around and siad,"you wanted to see me?"
A silence filled the room.
"The Mayor?" Erika asked.
"For this present term,yes" the woman replied as she smiled at them.
"Now what can I do for you kids?" the Mayor asked.
"Em...........well Mayor?" Erika couldn't finish,as she did not know her name.
"Fallon" the woman replied.
"Of course,mayor Fallon, well you see,we are the Hybrid,or rather what's left of it" Erika told her,as she rubbed the back of her own head.
"Ah, yes, the famous crime fighters, I was looking forward to meting you" Fallon replied,as her face glowed.

"Well,what can I do for you?" Fallon asked again.
"Em.....welll our lair came under attack recently and was destroyed, and we........um" Erika hesitated to ask.
"You need government funding to build a new one?"The Mayor interupted.
"Well.........yes" Erika replied as she giggled.
"You have done so much for this City,it's only fair you get something in return" The Mayor added.
"Really?" Fayth asked excitedly.
"Yes,construction will start next week,at your selected location of course, also you may stay here,until it is built,if you wish" Mayor Fallon suggested.
"We'd love to,wouldn't we Laura?"Erika replied as she looked at Laura,who sat silently,still stunned from the fact that the woman was the Mayor.
"I'd take that as a yes"Fayth assured the Mayor.
"Excellent,you may choose any room you want,except my room of course" the mayor said as she stood up, "you should find them all well equipped."
"Now,if you don't mind, I have a big day tomorrow"Fallon said as she headd for the stairs.
"Well here we are"Fayth said, as she stood up and surveyed her surroundings, "our new new home....................................."

Hope y'all likey ;)

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Nice updates there SS, nice of you to clear up his knowledge of how their home was found but i can't help but think hes still just pretending to have amnesia. Anyways good job, will await the next update.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well,well, well it seems my full amy has returned, w00tage.

Anyway, update time ^^

Chapter10:Just Like Back Home

"Excuse me Mrs.Mayor" Fayth said as she ran down a long corridoor to get to the Mayor.
"Yes?" the Mayor replied as she stood patiently.
"Um.........well...........when something goes down,how will we know?" Fayth asked,as she stood awkwardly.
"Ah,that's easy,I have a phone in my office,where I am rung if anything happens,as the Mayor has to be on top of things" Fallon said,as she winked at Fayth.
"Oh ok,thank you" Fayth said,which was followed by a brief silence.
"Well,I'll be seeing you" the Mayor said,as she continued down the coridoor.
"Yeah,sure" Fayth replied,as she stood on the spot.
"NO WAY!!!!" G'Tarr screamed from another room.
"What is it?"Fayth asked,as she ran into the room.
"They are brothers!" G'Tarr exclaimed as he pointed at the television.
"That's not a secret,they knew they were brothers since the start of the show" Fayth shouted,as she slapped herself.
"Oh "Total Steel Equivelant Trader" how you fool me" G'Tarr said,to the televison.
Fayth just walked out of the room,with a look of disgust on her face.
"Black doesn't look good on your nails" Erika sighed,as she painted Laura's toe nails, while sitting on two pure white leather sofas.
"Well I'm not the little miss goth girl" Laura remarked.
"Shut up" Erika muttered,as she painted off Laura's nails on purpose.
"Why did you do that?"Laura shouted.
"My finger slipped" Erika replied innocently.
The two of them glared at each other,a fight was sure to come.
They both fell back into the couch.
"We need Rob and Chris back,without them we are truely falling apart" Laura admitted.
"Yeah" Erika agreed as she slumped into the couch.
Fayth walked into the stting room,to see the two girls moping on the couch.
"You guys,we have to stay positive, we can't win with a negative attidtude" Fayth said,as a smile beamed across her face.
"Quiet chuckles" Erika replied,as she put a finger in front of her mouth.
An alarm rang through the house,giving all the girls a fright,suddenly the Mayor ran down the stairs, towards a flashing phone.
The mayor picked up the phone,and spoke into it "what is wrong?"
"Ok,well don't worry the Hybrid will be on it now,they are my current guests"the Mayor said down the phone,when she had finished she put the mouth-piece down.
"Luco Boulevard,the Medieval fair is on there today" The Mayor said to them,as they ran out the door.
"How do we get there?" Erika asked,as they reached the end of the Mayors garden.
"Easy,Rob left me this" Laura replied,as she pulled out a little black device.
She pressed the button on it,and within seconds, the H-Mobile appeared.
Fayth ran to it,she tried to open a door,but fell through it.
"What the hell?"Fayth shouted,as she picked herslef up.
"This is just a hologram,depicting the exact location,the H-Mobile will stop" a voice said,coming from the device.
"You can talk?"Laura said perplexed.
"Obviously,Rob never told you" the device declared.
"Does the car talk?"Erika asked.
"I am the car,contacting you through this device" the H-Mobile replied.
"Oh" Erika said,still amazed at the fact the car could talk.
"I can't believe Rob never told you,he and I had many deep conversations,when he was feeling low, or you guys wouldn't train with him.
After a short silence the Hybrid burst into a fit of laughter.
"Stop laughing,poor Rob, if he was here, he'd show you what for" the device replied.
After they had calmed down,Laura asked the device "when will you get here?"
"20-45 seconds" the box replied, positive on the times,as long as there was no traffic.
"What's taking so long?"Laura wonderred.
"I had to come from Brazil" the device replied,as the Hybrid stared at it once more.
Suddenly the H-Mobile screeched up in front of them,in the exact location the hologram was in.
The Hybrid jumped in and stared at the on-board computer.
"What?" it replied.
"You can see us too?" G'Tarr questionned.
"OF course I can through my camera,now let's go already" the computer answered,as the car began to start.
Within seconds they were on Luco Lane,outside the Medieval fair.
"A fair maidens and demon, welcome to the fair,have a jolly morrow" a man dressed as a Jestor greeted them.
"Don't touch me" Erika cautioned him,as they walked through the fair.
All seemed well in the fair,people dancing,eating painting and so forth, untill further down the path,when people came running the other direction.
Fayth stopped a woman runnig,and asked what was happening.
"A man,with powers of great magniude,he can blow you away,with air" the woman replied,before she continued to run.
"Chris" Laura said as she scowled," we beeter take him down,fast."
They ran on,ready for a confrontation with their former team-mate...................

^^

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Ok one of hopefully 2,maybe 3 ^^

Chapter11:Snow where to Go

"We have to be going somewhere"Rob complained,as the trenched in very thick snow.
"No,we are going wherever we need to be"Mooresey replied,as he gracefully walked through the snow.
"We have been travelling for days,we've barely eaten"Rob moaned.
"You've barely eaten" Mooresey snapped.
"What sort of rule is,"you can only kill,what you kill with your bare hands"?"Rob screamed,as he flopped into the snow.
"If you can't kill an animal for sustinance,how can you kill your enemies?" Mooresey counterred with a question,as Rob screamed profanities in the snow.
Rob lifted his head from the snow and began to moan again "why would I kill my enemy?"
"So he can't attack again"Mooresey replied,as he walked on.
"But then your stooping to their level"Rob replied,as he jumped up.
"Sometimes such measures must be taken"Mooresey answered.
"Well, that makes you just as bad as them"Rob shouted,as it began to snow.
"Do you kill innocent people?" Mooresey asked.
"No!" Rob shouted back.
"Then your not as bad as them,are you"Mooresey replied.
A brief silence past,until Rob decided to open his mouth again.
"Why are we so far North?"Rob asked,for some reason,not cold surrounded by snow.
"Simple, I want you to run,to the edge of the land then back,and I shall time you"Mooresey replied.
"How far is that?" Rob snapped.
"Five miles there, five miles back"Mooresey answered calmy.
"Tell me this,what is your average time,for ten miles on normal land?"Mooresey continued with his questions.
"I would say about a ten minutes,I think" Rob replied.
"Well then we are not leaving here,until you can run those ten miles of snow,in nine minutes"Mooresey declared,as he took out a stopwatch.
"What?"Rob screamed"that's impossible."
"Nothing is impossible"Mooresey anounced cooldly.
"Now go" Mooresey whispered as he clicked the stopwatch.
It took a couple of seconds for Rob to notice it had notice,he had started the watch.
He sprinted off in the snow,his feet going atleast a foot deep in,dodging mounds of snow,holes and eneven ground.
Speeding through the snow,it melted behind him.
To keep his balance he had to spread his arms out wide,he had just past the two minute mark,and was only half way to the end of the snow.
He pushed himself harder,ducking his head dwon and pushing himself forward,he was sure he could do it.
Reaching the end was easy,all he had to do was turn around,and run back.
As he went to turn,he just kept sliding,straight off the snow,and into the water.
Rob screamed as he bobbed up and down in the ice cold lake.
He eventually jumped out shivering,he was freezing,and five miles away from Mooresey,he had to go back,soaking wet.
He ran back,over the melted area with ease,he wasn't in the mood for going back on the snow.
"11.49, what was that?"Mooresey asked as he clicked the stopwatch.
"I fell in the lake"Rob muttered.
"You should have been prepared"Mooresey replied.
"Yeah,yeah I know"Rob mumbled.
Suddenly Rob sprang on Mooresey,kicking him in the face,and while he was on the ground,began to punch him.
Then ren in circles around him,until a mountain of snow formed around Mooresey trapping him.
"Element could attack when I'm most vulnerable,I know" Rob taunted as he walked off.
Mooresey jumped out of the mound of snow and spoke under his breath "he is improving,he anticipated my attack."
"You knew I couldn't do it,once I fell in the water I realised it too,you just wanted me to feel ashamed and upset,so you could attack"Rob declared,as he smirked.
"Very good Robert"Mooresey admitted "but we still aren't leaving untill you do it in nine minutes."
"What?"Rob exclaimed.
"Oh,I was deadly serious about that one" Mooresey informed him.
"Now get going"Mooresey orderred as he pulled out the stopwatch.
He clicked it without giving any indication to Rob.
Rob heard the click and sprinted off,without hesitation.
"He can do it"Mooresey said to himself " and the rest of the test....................."

^^ probably only 2 today ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back