• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero: Element's Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
You have????o_0
Oh well here's a third,you lucky readers xD

Chapter26:perez/a

"I wonder what's going on in there"Fayth said as she paced up and down the corridoor of the prison.
"Yeah,me too"Laura agreed.
"Em,Laura you cou......"G'Tarr couln't finish his sentecne.
"Shut up G'Tarr"Laura interupted.
"But you could........"he was interupted again.
"She said shut up"Fayth shouted.
"Alright"G'Tarr said as his head drooped.
Meanwhile inside the room,Switchblade,Erika and Chris stared at the "thing" they had free'd,unintentionly.
"Perez?"Switchblade muttered,as the man stood up.
Chris and Erika's gaze locked on to Switchblade.
"Perez?"they asked in unison.
"Perez,he was a powerful sourceror,he caused mass destruction many years ago"Switchblade revealed.
"And the other guy?"Chris asked.
"Perea,his twin brother,just as powerful,but he believed in using his magic for good,healing the xick,wounded and such like"Switchblade declared.
"Then why are they attatched?"Erika blurted.
"Legend has it,Perez was dying after a gruesom fight,and needed some vital organs,he sought out his brother to help him"Switchblade said.
"He found him,but attacked Perea,while Perea was knocked out,he sliced him in half and attatched one half to himself,showing remorse,he saved his brother's head,and brain,keeping him alive,they share most vital organs"Switchblade finished.
"You know your villians"a voice from the other side of the room said.
It was the old man,now standing,walking around.
"Atto meto Duf"both heads uttered looking at the others.
Suddenly a stick appeared in each of their one hands.
"Wow,he knows Spanish"Chris exclaimed.
"It's not Spanish you fool,it's a spell"one of the heads snapped.
"Before we go any further,which one of you is Perez?"Chris asked.
"I am"the head with the beared replied.
"Oh ok"Chris said"so.......em..........do you want to join us in our quest to take over this city,or shall we dropped you off at the old folks home?"
Chris and Erika burst out laughing,but Switchblade remained eerily quiet.
"Geni Yut Ruhip"the head's said in unison,holding up their staffs.
Suddenly the roof ripped of the room and crashed on the collection of Police cars,catching some officers in the impact.
The man rose into the sky and hoverred away.
A hail of bullets followed him,but were deflected by an orb that appeared around him.
"Holy shit"Chris exclaimed with excitement"we have to get him to join us."
"He works alone"Switchblade informed them,as he finally pried his blades from the ground.
"Yeah,he didn't seem that frie........"before Erika could finished her sentence she was tackled to the ground by Switchblade.
He retracted his claws and held her to the ground.
"Element,release Rip and The Shadow!"he orderred,as Erika struggled.
Chris nodded,as he tossed ice at the tubes,shattering them.
The Shadow and Rip fell to the ground,breathing heavily.
Meanwhile,outside the room,The Hybrid wonderred what was going on.
"Not now G'Tarr we are trying to find a way to get in"Laura said angrily.
"But Laura"G'Tarr moaned.
"WHAT?!?!?"Laura shouted.
"Can't you just teleport in,or phase through the door"G'Tarr suggested.
Laura's face went red,as Fayth giggled behind her back.
Laura gave Fayth a look that would turn milk sour,she soon stopped giggling.
She grabbed G'Tarr and Fayth by the wrists tightly,and ran through the door.
They were shocked to find a room,full with Chris,Erika,Rip,Switchblade and The Shadow,a roofless room.
"Get off her"G'Tarr shouted,as he shot a beam at Switchblade,blowing him off Erika.
She got up instantly and brushed herself down.
"Thanks G'Tarr,but I work alone"she said as she turned her attention to Switchbalde.
She used her powers to drag him by the blades,which she extracted,over to a wall.
Erika rammed the blades into the wall,and bent them so Switchblade's arms were stretched fully,there way no way he could escape.
Meanwhile Laura attacked Chris,while Fayth and G'Tarr tackled Rip and The Shadow.
The Shadow simply punched Fayth in the chest,and she fell to the ground writhing in pain.
"Psyko,what happenned?"Laura asked as she let a rock phase through her.
"He must have hit a nerve"she uttered as she flopped her face to the ground,she was unconcsious.
Chris shot multiple lightning bolts at Laura,which jjust went through her as she ran up to him.
She made herself solid,and punched Chris in the chest,then kicked him in the face,sending him to the ground.
Before she could turn aroun the Shadow chopped across the back.
She clenched her fists with th pain,and turned around,to be met with a punch to the face,senidng her to the floor.
Meanwhile G'Tarr shot at Rip,but he deflected his shots,they didn't even phase him.
But suddenly a broken tube with a metallic base flew at him and impaled his left shoulder.
He let out a scream as he pulled it out,and smashed it against a wall.
Rip couldn't move his left arm,G'Tarr took advantage of this,he ran to Rips left side.
He went under Rip's left arm,and shot right up to his armpit.
Rip was busy as Erika destracted him.
Just then,a beam ripped through his shoulder,he screamed in agony as his left arm fell to the ground,as did Rip,to his knees.
G'Tarr now drenched in blood,walked up to Rip and kicked him in the jaw,knocking RIp on his back.
"That's for Chris"G'Tarr muttered.
"G'Tarr?"Chris mumbled soflty under his breath.
"No,it's a trick,like Erika was trying to pull,a cheap trick"Chris shouted as lightning flashed around him,he screamed"that's not fair."
As he screamed,he shot lightning in all direction,some hitting the control panels,causing them to spark.
Chris soon calmed down when he saw his error.
"This place is going to blow" The Shadow said to himself,as ran to Switchblade.
He pulled him out of the wall and ran over to Rip.
"Element,here now!"he orderred as Chris ran to him.
Suddenly a large rock lifted them out of the building,on which they flew off at lightning speed.
Erika quickly flew after them,when she left the building she was met with an enormous cheer.
She smiled as she increased her speed,she was sure to catch them.
"This doesn't look good for us at all"Laura said as she grabbed Fayth off the ground and held G'Tarr by the arm.
They teleported out of the prison,once on the outside Laura screamed"out of the way,this is place is going to blow up!"
All units had evacuated in seconds,the Hybrid reached the H-Mobile while behind them the building erupted in flames.
The noise was ear shattering,everybody held their ears,as a burst of dust flew past them.
"We better get back,we have alot of work to do,we have alot to improve"Laura insisted"cos Erika made a fool of us today........................"

^^ Three in one day=record equalled ^^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
*Reads in awe, then falls off chair* huh its over?? Supper Sonice I salute you, I admire you... I could compliment you forever I am a writer after all... Anyways amazing chapter and as always I acnt wait for the next chapter.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well there's a beat in the background(Foo Fighters of course), I've searched for Inspirado,but have not found it yet,but came up with a few ideas ;)

Anyway here she is,no.27

Chapter27:A New Beginning and an old Ending

Erika sat atop a large building all night,thinking of what had happenned the day before.
"This is the end for me,the end of my time with the Hybrid,I mus star anew,so that means a new name"she said to herself as she noticed cameramen on the ground,snapping pictures of her,as her hair blew in her face.
She lept from the building and slowly glided down to the ground to the press who waited.
"Metallica,is it true you've left the Hybrid?"one reporter asked.
"Is it true you ran out on them?"another asked.
"Did you catch up with Element and the others?"a reporter questionned.
"Are you joining Element?"another asked.
Erika cleared her throat,as the group fell silent.
"Metallica is dead,she is no more,from now on I shall be known as Gothika"Erika annnounced.
"To answer some of your questions,yes I have left the Hybrid,but it wasn't by choice,so no,I didn't run out on them"Erika continued.
"Secondly,no I did not catch Element,nor am I joining him,from now on,I work alone"Erika declared.
"Are the Hybrid finished?"a reporter asked.
"There is only three members left,is it all over?"another questionned.
"That is all I have to say"Erika said as she took flight and rose from the crowd.
As the cameramen took pictures of her she flew off,to patrol the city.
Meanwhile Chris was once again in a very dark room,sitting in a black suede chair.
"She kept saying things to me yesterday"Chris said"things that contradicted what you told me."
"Who do you believe?"a deep voice replied.
"I don't know"Chris admitted,as he dropped his head.
"That's what she wanted"the voice replied.
"What do you mean?"Chris asked,as he sat forward in his chair.
"Well your her enemy,yes?"the voice asked.
Chris nodded as he said"Yep"
"Well she will do anything to defeat you,yes?"it questionned.
"I guess"Chris admitted.
"So messing with your head is an ideal way to beat,a cruel yet effective way"the voice declared.
"And by going as far as saying your parents are still alive,that shows she doesn't care for you,no matter how much you do for her,to her,your just a villian"the voice continued.
"Your right,that's going a bit far"Chris folded"But I did betray them,maybe I deserved it"
"Who cares how they feel,they will go to any means to stop you,you should do the same"he voice orderred.
"I will,I won't let them mess with my head again,I won't even give them a chance to breath."Chris announced.
"Excellent,now go get some rest,you look like you didn't sleep all night"the voice orderred as Chris stood up and went to the door.
Back at their tower,the Hybrid slept in their beds,well two of them did,Fayth was outside,walking around mindlessly.
"Rough day today"she said to herself"I think I'll go into the city,for a snack or something,I don't know,I just have to get away from her for a while."
Fayth flew off towards the city,where the lights twinkled in the distance.
"Metallica is no more,she has renamed herself Gothika,to matvh her new life"Brian Tutty read,on the television,in the background of a diner.
A woman sat and watched the television.
"She also has left the Hybrid,but has denied claims that she has joined Element,nor has she turned to villiany"Fiona continued.
"Gothika,eh?"the tall brown haired woman said as she watched the television.
"There ya go"a tall,pale chinese man said as he placed a burger on the table she sat at.
"Thank you"she replied,still watching the television.
"In other news,the MCPD have announced following the detonation of the Maximum Security Prison,several criminals have been announced missing."Brian announced,as the woman watching smiled with delight.
"Most of the criminals who have escaped were in supended animation,and are now roaming the streets,and have yet to be named,except one"Fiona declared.
"Perez and Perea,shown here in our exclusive footage"Brian announced as video footage of Perez and Perea escaping from the Maximum Security Prison.
Meanwhile back at the tower Laura lay in bed,while G'Tarr slept on the floor of an empty room,he deamed Chris'.
"Hey,Chris stop poking me"G'Tarr uttered,as he began to open his eyes.
"Hi"a man in a robotic suit said,with a corse robotic voice.
"Oh, hi"G'Tarr said as he turned back to sleep.
"Hey wake up"the man said as he poked G'Tarr.
"Hey,I'm trying to sleep"G'Tarr muttered.
The man shrugged and burst into Laura's room.
The man towerred over her bed,he wore a black and white robotic suit,with two claws for hands,the suit was about 10 feet tall.
A small head poked out of it,he had dark skin,a shaven head,except for three thick strands of hair,that flopped over his eyes.
He had stubble on his chin,a small,nose,small ears and no pupils in his large eyes.
Laura openned her eyes and gazed at what was standing over her.
"Hi"the man said as he stared at her,atleast it looked like he was.
"Oh crap"Laura said as she ran to her drawer,as the man watched.
She tied on her mask,as the man simply stared.
"How did you get in?"Laura sked.
"Through the door"the man replied.
"It was open?"Laura asked.
"No,I blew it down"the man replied.
"What do you want?"Laura said,as she as she slowly slid to her left.
"You and you little friends,dead!" the man shouted as he lunged towards Laura.
He grabbed in one of his hands,and lifted her above his head.
The man stared at her as his other hand changed.
The claws rtetracted into the arm,and a cannon shot out of the empty hole.
A string of bullets hung from the cannon,like a machine gun.
He faced the gun in Laura's direction,as she cowerred in fear.
She tried to phase through his had,or even teleport,but she was too nervous,she couldn't even move.
"Mimic" the man said as he placed the end of the gun right under her chin"goodbye........................"

^^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
*reads chapter with mouth open* ooooooo who's mimic? Yay chris is starting to doubt his evilness! I love Chris!!! But I love you more SS for posting and writing this story. Anyways I updated my fan fic..

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
DSCF0270.jpg

If you can't read it,PM me for teh details ^^

Alos,don't think of this as how teh character actually looks,it was a quick sketch of Chris as a pudgy chibi xD

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Winged Mirage said:
lmao

Well, good luck on your brave mission then XP

Btw maybe you can do a pic of Chris as he really looks?

Maybe I'll see,if I get teh time I might do a character sheet ^^

NO PROMISES

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Hey, Super Sonic, give me a slight chance to catch up if that's alright with you. I've been on a computerless vacation, so it's been tough. I'm kinda askin' to lay off on the chapters for a small amount of time just a bit. If that's okay with you. I'm on Chapter 21 right now, and other fics and rps to desperately catch up on as quickly as I can. Hope ya understand! If I seem to demanding then, heh, sorry. You don't have to take heed to this.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Kingdom Clasm said:
Hey, Super Sonic, give me a slight chance to catch up if that's alright with you. I've been on a computerless vacation, so it's been tough. I'm kinda askin' to lay off on the chapters for a small amount of time just a bit. If that's okay with you. I'm on Chapter 21 right now, and other fics and rps to desperately catch up on as quickly as I can. Hope ya understand! If I seem to demanding then, heh, sorry. You don't have to take heed to this.
As Winged Mirage and Chibi-chris said,I'm on a search for inspiration,back as soon as possible ^^

You should have time to catch up..........I think xP

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Sorry KC but teh inspirado hit me and I gots to write ^^
Before I forget it

with a SPECIAL GUEST

Chapter28:Early Morning,Late Night

Laura gasped for breath,as a mechano-man held a gun to her,aiming upwards to her chin.
The gun was part of his robotic suit.
He held her in the air as tears rolled down her cheeks,she was scared stiff,she couldn't even speak nevermind use her powers.
"I've waited to do this for a while"the man said as he pressed the gun into her chin,smirking cruely.
Suddenly a green energy beam flew through the room,connnecting with the robot's back.
He instantly let go of Laura and turned to the door.
G'Tarr stood in the doorway,glaring at the man.
"Who are you?"G'Tarr asked as he edged towards the man.
"What's it to you?"the man replied.
"Well you broke into my home and tried to kill one of my friends,I think I have a right to know"G'Tarr answerred.
"Very well,I have no name,but my model code is w double zero t"the man replied.
"w00t?"G'Tarr said,pronouncing the two zeroes with an "ooh" sound.
"Yes,you could put it that way"w00t replied.
"Well,w00t I think you best leave"G'Tarr said as he aimed his gun at him.
"Oh yeah,well I don't"w00t replied,as he retracted the claws from his opposite side,and an identical cannon came out of the arm.
w00t had two machine guns pointing in G'Tarr's direction.
"Still think you call the shots her?"w00t asked.
"I always call the shots"G'Tarr said,as he fired a beam fronm his cannon.
Before w00t could counter attack he had smashed into a wall.
G'Tarr charged towards w00t,firing wildly at him.
w00t simply batted the beams away,and got up.
"How could you do that?my last shot sent you flying!"G'Tarr exclaimed,as he began to backtrack.
"I didn't have my shield up"w00t revealed,as he pointed his guns at G'Tarr.
G'Tarr gulped with fear as the guns clicked.
Laura jumped up and ran over to w00t.
She placed her hand on w00t's shoulder,which startled him.
He shot his gun's,but after jumping slightly with the shock,he narrowly missed G'Tarr,as the bullets,shot straight through G'Tarr's hair.
"Your coming with me"Laura said as she smiled at w00t.
Then they simply disappeared,as G'Tarr let out a sigh of relief.
Suddenly G'Tarr heard a woman screaming.
" Laura?"G'Tarr shouted as he looked out the window,as the screaming got closer.
All of a sudden,w00t flew by the window,falling straight to the ground.
A loud crash was heard as Laura appeared beside G'Tarr.
"He fell then?"she asked as G'Tarr jumped with fright.
"It's funny,he had a robotic voice,but he screamed like a little girl"Laura said as she looked down at the heap of metal,spread out between jagged rocks,which stood beside the tower.
"We best call the mayor,oh and go wake Fayth,I don't know how she slept through that"Laura orderred.
"But........I...........you............huh?"G'Tarr stuttered.
"Oh how I did that?"Laura saud as G'Tarr nodded in silence.
"Well I simply teleported us,about 500 meters above the tower and let him go,then as I fell, teleported back here..........looks like he was a robot with a fake human head"Laura explained as she headed towards the door.
"Oh ok"G'Tarr said as he rubbed his head,still a little confused.
"Word has reached that an attack has taken place at the Hybrid's tower,about twenty minutes ago"Fiona Goode announced on a television in a diner,where the same woman sat and watched.
"No major casualties were recieved,according to uor sources,we await a statement from the MCPD"Brian Tutty continued.
"Shit"the woman said as she slammed her coffee on the table.
"Ladies as refined as you shouldn't curse" the young waiter said.
"Listen chink,you don't tell me what to do"the woman said as she grabbed the man by the collar.
She tossed him over a table,sending him crashing into a cart of plates and cutlery.
As the restaraunt gasped at what they had just seen,the woman threw money on the counter and simply walked out.
"Well that's the mayor dealt with,maybe you should go call Fayth again"Laura suggested,as she ate her breakfast.
"Ok"G'Tarr said as he ran to the elevator.
He reached Fayth's room,moments later.
G'Tarr knocked on the door and called out to Fayth.
"You up yet?"he asked,as soon as he finished the sentence the door flung open.
"Yes"she said,with a wide smile on her face.
"Took you long enough,I've been calling for ages"G'Tarr muttered
"Well then,you should have come in"Fayth suggested.
"I ain't rude"G'Tarr said as he walked off.
"Good"Fayth muttered under her breath.
That night the Hybrid trained in the gym,when they got a call from Mayor Fallon.
The Marshall City Concert Hall was taken over,and hostages were being held,for a ransom.
"Let's go"Laura orderred as they headed for the H-Mobile.
Five or so minutes later,they had reached the Concert Hall,and had clamberred out of the H-Mobile.
"Ok we'll get in through a window,and make our way around"Laura suggested.
"Sounds like a plan"a fimiliar voice said behind them.
"Metallica?"G'Tarr said with excitement as he tunred around.
"It's Gothika now"Erika said,standing in front of them.
"I hope your not trying to come back"Fayth said bluntly.
"No,I just think this is a big ob,we should work together"Erika said.
"Good idea"Laura said,as they headed for an open window.
"Who's playing anyway?"Erika asked as she climbed through the window.
"No idea"Laura replied fromt he other side.
They had all come through the window,and now creeped through the empty corridoors.
They heard a creek behind them,and turned to face the other direction,but still walked forward.
A black man,in an orange suit with long black hair,walked backwards looking the other direction,walking towards the Hybrid.
The man bumped into Erika and the two of them turned round instantly to face each other,the Hybrid soon followed suit.
"Hi kids"the man said,as he smiled with his pudgy and wrinkly face.
he Hybrid and Erika stood in shock,untill they all exclaimed in shock"James Brown?!?!?"

^^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Nice chapter, I love james brown i get all my instrumental inspirado from him. Anyways Im really going to miss reading the chapters and Im gonna have loads to catch up on by the time im back....

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
heh, James Brown huh?? well hes pretty random to me but then again i miss a lot of important things, like world affairs, famous celebrities and occasionally the weather but im just oblivious that way :D Still he seems like a guest star whom i'll like. Keep it up SS nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back