• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A One Piece RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes or No?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
They main problem I see with this is that I have a hard time believing that it would capture that One Piece feel.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Remeber this. If you can't choose a devil fruit cause a character in the show already has it, you can do an alternate.

Example:
Ace's fire and the admiral's magma
Alvida's slippery skin and the Cp9 member who could shoot the bubbles. (same ability in a way but diferenct ranges)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Remeber this. If you can't choose a devil fruit cause a character in the show already has it, you can do an alternate.

Example:
Ace's fire and the admiral's magma
Alvida's slippery skin and the Cp9 member who could shoot the bubbles. (same ability in a way but diferenct ranges)

Thx fofr the tip I'll get up a temp as soon as the rp is up.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
AU it.

It will be impossible to capture the essence of One Piece, it'll be silly to run off the plot of One Piece, so AU it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Now all we need is a plot to get the RP started and any rules that are specific for the RP.

Well how about a rule for the devil fruit? I mean some fruit users are almost impossible to beat. And some rules could vary depending on if your a captain, or a warlord and etc.

Rabgix

I do question about the warlords. We may have to leave most of the original members there but a few will have to be taken out due to the time line.

Fruits will have to be constricted to their set area. For example you cant somehow be granted the ability to fly and someother unrealted power. However some that are unrelated can do things like that. Such as crocodile and Smoker (chaser) able to fly when they turn into their element.

And one final thing that bothers me is the japan and english names of things.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I do question about the warlords. We may have to leave most of the original members there but a few will have to be taken out due to the time line.

Fruits will have to be constricted to their set area. For example you cant somehow be granted the ability to fly and someother unrealted power. However some that are unrelated can do things like that. Such as crocodile and Smoker (chaser) able to fly when they turn into their element.

And one final thing that bothers me is the japan and english names of things.

So which warlords are taken out?

Rabgix

I would say take out the youngest or cockiest.

I say keep:

Kuma,
Moria,
Jimbei,
And maybe some expandable ones.

Mihawk should be on his way to becoming one around this time though. To which I say we start the RP at Roger's death.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I would say take out the youngest or cockiest.

I say keep:

Kuma,
Moria,
Jimbei,
And maybe some expandable ones.

Mihawk should be on his way to becoming one around this time though. To which I say we start the RP at Roger's death.

Ok, So when will the rp be up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back