• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A One Piece RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes or No?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
yes-cycle.gif

Anyways, what did you have in mind?

Awards
There was one... It didn't last long.

Be mindful about it, you can't half-ass it, and it will need a good cast of RPers, people who will stick with it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Havnt gotten a big plot. Just wanted to first see if anyone was willing first.

You don't need a big plot. It can be tiny and barely existant in the beginning so long as people like the premise and the other people in the rolepay... Also, good managing skills are important. Of course, a big idea's great, but the biggest of ideas are never the best, because they always crash and burn, in my nonexistant experience.

The point is, if you pull things off just right in the beginning, you can have started with utterly nothing and over time gain a large, fleshed out storyline.

Or you can fail at that.

Delicate business, here. Just seriously think about whatever it is you do before you do it. For a while, I mean.

Now I don't know what I'm saying. But, I might be interested... of course, it depends, though...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Im in but I dont really know about that many people in the show, I know that Luffy and other people have powers because of the Devil fruit but it makes whoever eats it not be able to swim. Luffy is trying to get a pirates treasure but other people want it too and thats basically all I know.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Id like to join, can I have a character with Magellan's power?

Maybe, but I don't want everyone as powerful as all the bosses and I want some creativity.

Be mindful about it, you can't half-ass it, and it will need a good cast of RPers, people who will stick with it.

Well we got a good bunch here already don't we?

Now all we need is a plot ppl can be happy with.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ok cause if I couldn't have a char. with his abilities I defitenly wants one with Law's powers and some extra twists ;)
(But only as a vice-captain to someone).

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Ok now heres a question for those who look at this page frequeently.

Btw i want this to be a discussion page on the RP.

How many ppl are gonna be devil fruit users?

EDIT: Just Learned you CANNOT have the same powers of someone else who ate the devil fruit. Example: there cant be two people with Gomu Gomu fruit.(Rubber)

"according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time (but not at the same time)."

Source: Devil Fruit - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok now heres a question for those who look at this page frequeently.

Btw i want this to be a discussion page on the RP.

How many ppl are gonna be devil fruit users?

EDIT: Just Learned you CANNOT have the same powers of someone else who ate the devil fruit. Example: there cant be two people with Gomu Gomu fruit.(Rubber)

"according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time (but not at the same time)."

Source: Devil Fruit - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

Duh dude. s1gildragonin30yearss1gildragonin30years

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Thanks for the tip, yeah Id like to have devil fruit powers.

Edit: So when is the thread going to be up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back