• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A One Piece RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes or No?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
ok then. since theres that rule that there can't be two fruits with the same powers in existance at the same time, it means we will have to restrict this part quite a bit.

However I see one way someone could have a power in the anime, but they will have to die in the RP.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
ok then. since theres that rule that there can't be two fruits with the same powers in existance at the same time, it means we will have to restrict this part quite a bit.

However I see one way someone could have a power in the anime, but they will have to die in the RP.

Are we limited to which fruit power we can have? Ex. Magellan, Sorry forgot the guy's name but I know he killed Ace

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I dont want people with uber powers that make it so it is immpossible, but its ok to have cool and strong powers.

This part though really takes a lot of imagination and I don't want everyone choosing a Logia fruit.

True that man. Now unto the marines, are they included into the plot?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
So any ideas yet on a devil fruit? (If your gonna have one)

(Warning this is only a possible one I am not certain if I should use it). Well I was thinking of a devil fuit with the powers of dark matter/energy. I had forgotten about it till I hear those words in science class today so I'll have to study up on what it means.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Dosn't Blackbeard have that power?

I thought blackbeard had powers similar to a blackhole or something like that.....*check the one piece wiki*

Edit: No, it appears his powers are gravity and darkness which is similar but different than what I had in mind.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Can you please explain how yours is different? Im a bit interested. And what kind is it? Paramecia or Logia?

Well its still a work in progress but basically my character will be able to control dark energy(Um...I believe he will be Logia). His powers involve gravity defiance, manipulation of dark energy to push things around him away), and is able to bend the light around him causing his opponent(s) to have a blurred vision of what's around him.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sounds more like a Paramecia.

Also I just woke up from my nap. Met Crocodile, Mihawk and Moria in it. Crocdile was pissed that we excluded him as a warlord.

Sorry this one is on my psp so it may look sloppy. Lol well crocodile isnt that old yet so he'd be a regular pirate at the time. man i bet u had to look up at moria with him being giant an all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back