• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

Ok da 1st question:
YEs I would likee for u to record your voice over the character's scenes when they speak.

Cuz now on the video, i've enlisted links for a youtube video downloader AND the original link of the Japanese Winter Trailer.

2nd question:
All i used was the older iMovie. Not the recent one that comes with Leopard and Snow Leopard and suchh =\
I'm also gonna assume you're gonna give us your e-mail to email the recordings.

TwilightChaser37

I'm also gonna assume you're gonna give us your e-mail to email the recordings.

noo noo... plz read my previous posts =\ *sighs*

I askedd for everyone to record their lines and sync them with the trailer. I have links for a youtube video downloader and the link for the original Japanese trailer of my BETA. understandd?? =)

TwilightChaser37

Listen UP EVERYONEE!!

I HAVE CREATED A NEW THREAD in order to make this project more organized. khphantom97 will be assisting me as well. In this new thread, i have provided clear directions on how to send me your voice recordings for your intended cast roles. :cool:

Plz follow this link here:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141916-kingdom-hearts-bbs-winter-trailer-fandub.html#post4729855

I will need all your assistance if we will be successful in this KH Project. LONG LIVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back