• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
eh its ok =/
it sucked that the other characters dont have voices plus your voice didnt fit mx or terra ><

TwilightChaser37

I could probobly do a decent Braig, PM if you need a Braig.

EDIT: I can do Vanitas's laugh even with my deep voice.
I creeped myself out doing it.

hahaha nicee you can try out for both Braig and Vanitas. =D give it a shot and like i've mentioned to everyone, post a video response on the Youtube vid I posted so I can debate whichh person i'll choose for the voice ^^

TwilightChaser37

Do you think next time you could put a different thread title? I clicked on this thinking it'd be the release date for NA. Now I'm all jittery and sick dude...

but really, this is better than the release date imo...

A trailer can be seen over and over again. HOWEVER, a date can be just mentioned and it just gets left alone till it comes out 4 months from when it was said.

video editing is an art as mentioning a datee imo doesn't do muchh except heightens the fanbase's reactions for one day...

TwilightChaser37

Nice job Chaser! *clap*clap*clap* I could probably do a nice Vanitas or Zack, but by how means are you going to do this?>

the way i'll do this is by asking everyone participating to record their voices and adding it to a vid to post on youtube. AFTERWARDS, just post that vid with ur recording as a video response on my BETA

was datt confusinnn at all?? ^^;

T

Turquoise-March

Do you still need an Aqua? I'd be willing to audition. My voice might be a little high though. >>;

AllEndsWith-

the way i'll do this is by asking everyone participating to record their voices and adding it to a vid to post on youtube. AFTERWARDS, just post that vid with ur recording as a video response on my BETA

was datt confusinnn at all?? ^^;
Not only that, but by what means are you going to get our recordings, what do you want us to do?

Do you want us to record over the original trailer and e-mail it to you, or what?

A few more details if you please.

Oh, and what video editor did you use to make the video?

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
i like the way you pronounced Vanitas, but I say it like

Van-eh-tus/tis emphasis on van

while you say it like

von-ee-tas emphasis on ee

Petrex

i could probably voice aqua since i can manipulate my voice but id need something to record with,...which i lack?

also i can probably do mickey ven, vanitas, terra, or mx? and probably some others just write on my KHinsider profile page cuz im never able to keep track of threads.

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
i would make a new thread about this. so it doesn't get too cluttered. plus, can I help with the making of the video. not just voices, but like actual help, whatever that means.

ventus12

great job lol funny with some voices but your ansem the wise had to be the best of them all

TwilightChaser37

Not only that, but by what means are you going to get our recordings, what do you want us to do?

Do you want us to record over the original trailer and e-mail it to you, or what?

A few more details if you please.

Oh, and what video editor did you use to make the video?

Ok da 1st question:
YEs I would likee for u to record your voice over the character's scenes when they speak.

Cuz now on the video, i've enlisted links for a youtube video downloader AND the original link of the Japanese Winter Trailer.

2nd question:
All i used was the older iMovie. Not the recent one that comes with Leopard and Snow Leopard and suchh =\

roxas x40

Real nice job man. Very Great job on terra's voice a little more emotion and it wouldve been perfect. if you could get voices for the characters you left out the whole thing would be perfect. anyways nice job:96:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back