• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Really Weird Theory.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

ok.......ive been looking at the "box art" for Kingdom Heats 2....
intro.jpg

and then i looked at the Kingdom Hearts Book cover......and i all-of-a-sudden....got this REALLY weird thought......

(probable NOT true....but a thought)

WHAT IF........what if BHK is Kairis Brother......

....ok you might think im and idiot but i dunno....

BHK in Deep Dive (duel Weilding) has the Oathkeeper....which is from Kairi, so maybe Kairi made that keyblade, just like she made it for Sora, and gave it to him before she moved to Destiny Islands.....

plus BHK and Kairi both have Blue eyes...but that might not matter...

AND THEN...i got another weird thought....

What if BHK and Riku are related....

that would explain why BHK in Deep Dive has the Oblivion Keyblade too....

and that would also explain why when BHK throws the Oblivion Keyblade to Riku when he jumps off the building, and they stair at each other for a period of time, because they havent seen each other in a while......

therefor Kairi, BHK, and Riku, could be related....

Completly Weird, I know.....

WhoIsANobody

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The only thing right here is this is a weird theory..if BHK was kairi's brother..wouldn't he be looking for her instead of Sora...Plus..Kairi came from Hollow Bastion!BHK came from Twilight Town!B-I-G difference

WhoIsANobody

The only thing right here is this is a weird theory..if BHK was kairi's brother..wouldn't he be looking for her instead of Sora...Plus..Kairi came from Hollow Bastion!BHK came from Twilight Town!B-I-G difference

what if BHK and Kairi allready met up.....and Kairi Told BHK to go and find him?

H

heartwarrior

um no offense but no hehe i definetly dont agree sry

L

Lufpleh

I agree thats its weird theory and all,but all these characters have to have some conection to each other you know.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
WhoIsANobody said:
intro.jpg

and then i looked at the Kingdom Hearts Book cover......and i all-of-a-sudden....got this REALLY weird thought......

o_o You're right: I do think you're an idiot. How can Kairi and the BHk be siblings? Kairi was born in Hallow Bastion and fled to Destiny Islands when the Heartless attacked. As far as we know the BHK has lived in Twilight Town his whole life. If he was in fact Kairi's brother, don't you think he would have fled to Destiny Islands with her?

BHK in Deep Dive (duel Weilding) has the Oathkeeper....which is from Kairi, so maybe Kairi made that keyblade, just like she made it for Sora, and gave it to him before she moved to Destiny Islands.....

She didn't make the Oathkeeper, you dolt. She gave Sora the charm which made the Kingdom Key take on the form of the Oathkeeper. Sheesh!

Sora has blue eyes. Does that make he and Kairi related? Oh dear God, let us hope not!

Oh dear Lord, spare us!

Then they'd all be a big happy family!

No it wouldn't. We'll find out in KH II why he wields both Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

and that would also explain why when BHK throws the Oblivion Keyblade to Riku when he jumps off the building, and they stair at each other for a period of time, because they havent seen each other in a while......

o_o I think my IQ has dropped a bit. Nothing in that statement had any inteligence. The reason why the BWU throws the Oblivion to the BFU is because he needed a weapon to fight with. They also glance at each other like that as a sort of silent understanding, I suppose.

And that makes you a moron!

Actually, completely stupid....

Dude, you come up with the dumbest theories ever! Seriously, what is going through your mind as yyour fingers touch the keyboard? I'd really like to know.

Stop making crack-pot theories!

WhoIsANobody

Actually, completely stupid....

Dude, you come up with the dumbest theories ever! Seriously, what is going through your mind as yyour fingers touch the keyboard? I'd really like to know.

Stop making crack-pot theories!

your a funny guy.....girl???

Website
spaces.msn.com
WhoIsANobody said:
intro.jpg

WhoIsANobody

A very interesting theory, and its very possible but i don't believe thats how it will turn out. I belive that Kairi and BHK could be related but not to Riku. That would make everything to confusing for some. Although, there could be a plot twist ;)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
WhoIsANobody said:
your a funny guy.....girl???

Gee, is that all you can say to Keyblade Shards after she stomped your theory? Wow. What a comeback. Really, I don'tthink how your heory could be correct. Riku, BHK and Kairi all related? I dont see how this is possible. They were all born on different worlds. Are you saying that all of them have been conceived by the same mother, who had a gummi ship handy in her maternity purse? Eh, no. Think about it. Could Nomura really add those "Young and the Brainless" twists in his games? Unlikey. Your theories seem even more farfetched than other member's farfetched theories. Use more of your common sense than you did writing this okay? LOL

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
WhoIsANobody said:
no really.....i thought he was funny. (no sarcastic tone in voice)

Not only are you stupid, but you cannot read! Right under my signature, in bold, it clearly states that I AM A GIRL!!!! -uses water element powers to destroy WhoIsANobody-

Fear me, for I am #4 in KL's Organization.

black acid

Heros need Villains
WhoIsANobody said:
intro.jpg

WhoIsANobody

dude no offnese but what u call a THOUGHT is cearly just STUPIDITY:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back