• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Skull, Some Stars, and a Moon...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasora007

i think that the castle is disney castle and the cross bones are most likely the pirates of the caribbean world which is right beside disney castle on the map. the moons and all that r just details and not any symbols i think

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
The Secret Place obviously has to do with Sora's memories. As for the other two, I know the ones you're talking about because I've examined them before. The one with the "skull mark" is a picture of cross bones on a barrel in Neverland. The last one with the stars is Sora's window.

I've never seen the skull in Neverland...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The Secret Place is full of foreshadowing of the game to come. In the picture showing Sora, Riku, and Kairi fighting a giant octopus, you can see a duck helping them; or at least something like that.

Notice how the castle looks though; it has those things on the walls where archers can shoot arrows from, making it look like Castle Oblivion. However, the flags on the towers make it reminesce of Disney Castle.

And there's my two cents.

*-Deep Tears-*

you are so right i noticed that before but never connected them. So let's think, who else does Namine have ties with. Maybe something to do with Kairi's past?? Aqua???? These are the questiongs we should be asking ourselves.

A

Anima Relic

Mmkay, time to end this, the secret place was there before Kairi even got there. Riku and Sora drew some pictures first, then when Kairi came, Sora showed her the secret place.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Mmkay, time to end this, the secret place was there before Kairi even got there. Riku and Sora drew some pictures first, then when Kairi came, Sora showed her the secret place.

Got any proof? Though I don't have any proof that you're wrong, it's still best if you give your proof before you say stuff so bluntly and "it's-so-obvious"-ly.

Oh, and the Skull & Crossbones connotate to Pirates, and the other parts of that drawing [in Namine's drawing] are a pirate ship, not the Black Pearl. Which leads me to believe that that drawing is of Neverland: Captin Hook's pirate ship: Deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back