• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Skull, Some Stars, and a Moon...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
hey guys! i havent posted in forever...ive been reading theories and re-reading interviews and stuff but one thing that keeps on bothering the hell outta me is this...

thestonekh2fm-1.jpg

This pic is from the cave walls in KH2...as u can see there is a skull in the bottom left hand corner of the stone and three stars and a moon floating above a castle of some sort. Now you may say,"Yeah whatever big deal!" but ive seen these before...in the mansion in Twilight Town. As you may know, in Namine's White Room, there are a bunch of Namine's Drawings on the walls. AtW says in his reports that Namine constantly drew pictures of Sora's Memories and we can also see some of Roxas' memories on the walls too. But the wall that intrigued me the most was:

namineswall.jpg

I know that this isn't the best picture in the world but I couldn't find any good pictures of the drawings i wanted to show you. All the pictures in the room had at least something to do with Sora or Roxas, except these three. One picture seems to be of the secret place on Destiny Islands, another seems to be of a room with barrels in it with what i believe to be the same skull mark from the cave wall, and the last is 4 stars and one moon.

Now you may say "Yeah coincidence...whatever man..." but wait....in the same mansion, if you venture down one floor to the room with the broken table and the chairs and look around, you should see a skull figure on a clock i believe and a figure with a moon and stars. (i really apologize for not having pics but check it out if u have time.) Now think about it: Why would Namine have pictures of Sora's memories and of Roxas' memories and then have these 3 random mysterious drawings? I was thinking that the drawings may in fact be pieces of Ven's memories.....idk its a possibility....

Ive been thinking about the connections between these 2 symbols. There were 4 knights in the secret movie: Ven, Aqua, Terra, and the DS and Master Xehanort obviously has some connection to the moon. And the skull...well...I think that's the most mysterious to me... Maybe there is in fact something behind all this or maybe its all one big coincidence. Who knows? I was just wondering on what you guys thought about all this....Please dont flame alright?

MasterRox

Very interesting, I liked your point, but I dont think it has a connection, maybe just a coincidence, but we can expect anything from the KH series, so...

A

Anima Relic

There is a sun and moon, which to me, could represent the twilight realm, which means that could be Yen Sid's Tower, which sorta looks like a castle, and it is in the twilight realm. Also, as for the skull, it could be a foreshadowing of something evil, for example, Maleficient could be the skull, and she did invade Yen Sid's tower. As for the stars, I say they just go with the moon as a part of it.

Awards
I know that this isn't the best picture in the world but I couldn't find any good pictures of the drawings i wanted to show you. All the pictures in the room had at least something to do with Sora or Roxas, except these three. One picture seems to be of the secret place on Destiny Islands, another seems to be of a room with barrels in it with what i believe to be the same skull mark from the cave wall, and the last is 4 stars and one moon.

The Secret Place obviously has to do with Sora's memories. As for the other two, I know the ones you're talking about because I've examined them before. The one with the "skull mark" is a picture of cross bones on a barrel in Neverland. The last one with the stars is Sora's window.

hakumei0

im glad someone pays attention to the small details of a games graphics but this is the first time i have ever thought about this. i think im gonna go through the game now and look at teh pictures more carefully.
:D

A

Anima Relic

It looks nothing like Castle Oblvion other than the fact that it is a castle :glare:, yeah that's right, I went there :lol:

shadywinters

Awards
I've noticed that b4, though I haven't brought it 2 attention. if people take the time 2 see these things, they may notice new discoveries that others don't see.

That's actually Disney Castle on the wall, that's a clue to show that the worlds r connected.

safire inthe sky

The Secret Place obviously has to do with Sora's memories. As for the other two, I know the ones you're talking about because I've examined them before. The one with the "skull mark" is a picture of cross bones on a barrel in Neverland. The last one with the stars is Sora's window.

yes this is what is going on, and they all have to do with Sora's memories.
but I think that the last one is actually the place under traverse town with the painting on the wall where Cid told him to look for the gummi block, and also where Kairi gave Sora her good luck charm

Awards
yes this is what is going on, and they all have to do with Sora's memories.
but I think that the last one is actually the place under traverse town with the painting on the wall where Cid told him to look for the gummi block, and also where Kairi gave Sora her good luck charm

Yeah, you're right about that. Didn't see it from that perspective.

A

Anima Relic

Where is the bull like thing then in the secret place picture? It looks nothing like CO, the castle in secret place doesn't even have the crooked designs that CO has.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've always thought of those as important, even the ones in The Secret Spot on Destiny Islands which I've been looking at and I did see Donald on the wall but I can't remember what else was there at the moment. I wonder how those drawings ended up on the walls in the cave on Destiny Islands? I'd really like that and other things mentioned by characters in KH1 to be resolved in KH3, BBS or 358/2 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back