• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A strange possibility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

Ok this is something I just thought of. Everyone knows by now that diffrent key blade forms are just diffrent key chains. Well you know how mickey has that key blade from the dark realm well what if since that key blade has an oppisite all other key blades have an oppisite key chain. Just want your opinion

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So you are saying their might be keychains that oppose each other?

Well...Oblivion and Oathkeeper do that in a sense...It is possible...but wouldn't be such an important element to observe.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Where are you getting at?
Are you asking if because the Kingdom Key D is a keyblade from the ROD it makes opposite keyblades when equiped with different keychains?:confused:
EDIT: OH!!! I get it!!!
I don't think all of them have opposite counterparts but it's a possibility

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's possible but unlikely that their is an light/dark realm equivalent of every Keyblade. The Kingdom Key/IKK just seem to be the unique example of that right now.

not so because in coded and bbs mickey wield the keyblade from the dark realm and is useing the Star seeker keychain like sora was in kh2.

i've just realized mickey has the word Key in it. lol :confused:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
not so because in coded and bbs mickey wield the keyblade from the dark realm and is useing the Star seeker keychain like sora was in kh2.

Mickey didn't get the Keyblade from the Dark Realm until KH1, so he doesn't have it in BbS.

I don't really see though what your post has to do with the actual meaning of this thread, though.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
anything is possible but i dont think so

kostas

Awards
its interesting what you say i mean kingdom key and kingdom key d ,oblivion and oathkeeper hmmm i dont think if they will develop on that thought

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
also whats the point of having a opposite key chain? what would it do to the keyblade?
if the key chain works the same way as any other key chain then i dont see the point in nomura making one

ColdRoxas

nah, I don't think so. Each Keyblade is sort of made from either the Darkness or Light in the Apprentice/master's heart (which ever is more dominant, or otherwise). And this Darkness or Light is somewhat like a owners finger print, or voice. It differs and is unique from every other person. People don't share the same light or darkness.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Light and Darkness are a repeating motif in KH. If they'll want to go the distance, I see no reason why they shouldn't make "matches" for the Keyblades. Especially if the logic behind the KK/IKK will let them do it.

RobZlqx

Ok this is something I just thought of. Everyone knows by now that diffrent key blade forms are just diffrent key chains. Well you know how mickey has that key blade from the dark realm well what if since that key blade has an oppisite all other key blades have an oppisite key chain. Just want your opinion

Actually if you think about it, the theory could both be null and void yet hold some truth. The Dark Relm's Keyblade could only be the result of a Keychain, but at the same time that could also mean that there are dark keychains

H

Heolstor

Is the KK a keyblade of darkness or light?
Since the IKK was supposed to be the light in the darkness right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back