• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xehanort Theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Sorry but Nomura said back in 2006 Terra, Aqua, and Ven have never before appeared in a kingdom hearts game. This means that Terra, by himself, can't be Xehanort. Since I don't buy into the Fusion theory, for several which I have already stated in a different thread, I truly believe that it's either going to come down between MX or the DS. I'm leaning towards the DS right now.

Do you think that perhaps he meant that Terra, Ven, and Aqua didn't exist in a previous game BY THEMSELVES? If the Terra+MX = Xehanort theory is correct, then it wouldn't mean just Terra, but also MX.

>> Where is this interview, btw? I don't believe I've seen it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I can give you a little support evidence, even though I don't really like the idea much anymore, although I do still keep it as "plausible". Want it, or no?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Ok, I don't support this much, but here it goes:
Seeing as to how Xehanort has stolen his master's name more than once, it's almost seemingly obvious that he might do it again. Now, seeing as he's shorter may be an obstacle: Do remember it is TEN years until Kingdom Hearts. Height won't be a problem there.
Also added in, he's apparently "tainted by darkness". Tainted, eh? It seems he's had an interest in the darkness later too. Orangish-Yellowish eyes: similiar stuff.
I'm not going to elaborate, honestly because I don't support this alot anymore.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Seeing as to how Xehanort has stolen his master's name more than once, it's almost seemingly obvious that he might do it again.

The only difference would be that Xehanort only wrote under Ansem's name, he didn't call himself Ansem...

Now, seeing as he's shorter may be an obstacle: Do remember it is TEN years until Kingdom Hearts. Height won't be a problem there.

But Mickey's flashback took place only a few months after BBS. We saw Xehanort then, who was a head plus taller than DS... So yes, height does prove a major problem for this theory...

Also added in, he's apparently "tainted by darkness". Tainted, eh? It seems he's had an interest in the darkness later too. Orangish-Yellowish eyes: similiar stuff.

MX's eyes were yellow and Terra started using darkness...
You can't really use that as evidence since all three are involved with darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ok, I don't support this much, but here it goes:
Seeing as to how Xehanort has stolen his master's name more than once, it's almost seemingly obvious that he might do it again. Now, seeing as he's shorter may be an obstacle: Do remember it is TEN years until Kingdom Hearts. Height won't be a problem there.
I'm not going to elaborate, honestly because I don't support this alot anymore.

Are you talking about DS? Well, that's not proof imo that DS = Apprentice Xehanort. See, there was a cutscene in KH2 in which Mickey meets Ansem and his apprentice Xehanort which takes place only a few MONTHS after BBS. In that time, DS wouldn't have been able to grow as tall as Xehanort was. (See my earlier post about DS being as tall as Ven and Xehanort being as tall as Terra.) Plus, DS is in his late teens to early twenties and is too old to have a sudden growth spurt. (As Omnichaos and I have said before.)

Edit: Dammit Omni, you beat me to it. D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back