• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the 5 people Sora was talking about...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
FIX'D for accuracy s1keanureeves

lol he included roxas too

I think that had to do with Roxas' underlying thoughts from inside of Sora. If I recall right, Sora indirectly thought of Roxas several times before even knowing about him because Roxas "made" him indirectly think of him.. probably because he didn't want anyone to forget him. (as hinted in Coded?)

Like it's been said, it was a subconscious/ Roxas' thoughts and feelings (after merging with Sora) leaking through. From what I heard about Coded, Roxas hated the thought of being forgotten. More than likely, to a lesser extent, this would include being left out, hence why Sora included him.. because Roxas' thoughts made Sora include him. Besides, it's not like this was the only time Roxas' thoughts surfaced through Sora in KH2. Remember the part where they first enter data Twilight Town? Sora subconsciously called it "Roxas' Twilight Town", even though he didn't even know really know about Roxas until Riku told him he was his nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back