• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absent Silhouette

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
We fought the Data form's in the final mix, not their Absent Silhouette

what's the difference? they wont fight any different. plus i liked the data form better, i don't want to see a dark silhouette version of them.

JTD95

what's the difference? they wont fight any different. plus i liked the data form better, i don't want to see a dark silhouette version of them.

But the Absent Silhouette didn't fight the same way as their originals did in COM
So the Absent Silhouette of the members from KH2 won't fight the same way as in KH2

Allister Rose

French Lover
But the Absent Silhouette didn't fight the same way as their originals did in COM
So the Absent Silhouette of the members from KH2 won't fight the same way as in KH2

neither did the data forms. have you seen marluxia, larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexeaus????

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Actually, I agree with this. :3
But we already fought them in KH2FM.
well alot of people havent played it....
i havent....and i wanna fight them.....

JTD95

neither did the data forms. have you seen marluxia, larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexeaus????

I know that Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus data forms fight just like their Absent Silhouettes, but that is most likely because it was easier to just reuse them in the data battles than to get the ones from Re: Com

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know that Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus data forms fight just like their Absent Silhouettes, but that is most likely because it was easier to just reuse them in the data battles than to get the ones from Re: Com

Either way, from what i've seen, absent silhouettes fight pretty much the same way as there normal selves along with one or tw additional moves that they hardly use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back