• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absent Silhouette

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

I'm just wondering, do you think we will fight the rest of the Organization's Absent Silhouette's in KH3?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
That'd actually be a pretty cool idea! Now the Organisation is gone, we'll miss those fights (especially Xigbar uuuh-uuuh) so it'd be a good unlockable, I'd say. Of course, I think there should be some correlation to the game so they're not just randomly thrown in, so here I'm hoping for fights with all the Others of the Organisation. If it's on PlayStation 3, I'm sure there'll be rewards (I don't know what they're called on the PS3) like they do on the 360---meaning you do something in the game and get gamer points. Maybe each Silhouette gives you a lot of points or something?

JTD95

If it's on PlayStation 3, I'm sure there'll be rewards (I don't know what they're called on the PS3) like they do on the 360---meaning you do something in the game and get gamer points. Maybe each Silhouette gives you a lot of points or something?

Do you mean like the trophies you can get on the PS3?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Is that what you get on the PS3? Then yes! I'd kind of expect trophies to be obvious, anyway, if it's going to be on that system.

State

Awards
Possibly. It would be an awesome idea for it to be Downloadable Content (DLC).

JTD95

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yes this is a very cool idea, but what would be really cool is if after you beat all of the Absent Sillhouettes that you get an organization cloak to were, i hope that finnally in KH that you could change your clothes

A

Azrael

Data Battles let you fight every org member (including CoM villains) in an extremely fun rematch where they are all way harder than Sephiroth lol

I would love to fight their somebodies as optional sidequests.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Can somebody say extra/ secret boss fights? Beyond these, if they're brought back for KH3, I'd personally love to see the return of the Extra/ Special boss fights and by that, I don't mean just Sephiroth (like KH2) or only one extra boss in general. Now, I know those other cups in the Underdrome are optional, but there was still no Gold or Platinum match and that disappointed me. Also, there was no extra heartless or nobody boss, such as Kurt Ziza or Phantom. We need another Kurt Ziza or Phantom* as well.

* Before anyone gets stupid and takes this into an off-topic discussion about the meaning of what I said, I don't mean literally.

Anyhow, I'd love to see them return, as long as they don't take up too much of the space (not necessarily a disk space thing.. After all, I'm meaning the production time more than anything.) that could of been used for a new secret heartless boss.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
now that would be nice :O

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm just wondering, do you think we will fight the rest of the Organization's Absent Silhouette's in KH3?

we alraedy fought them in kh2 final mix but in data form, why would they need to be in silhouette form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back