• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Accurate Keyblade Replicas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Night

So I've just been wondering if anyone has found any good, accurate, high quality keyblades out there. I mean I've seen a few good replicas out there, but most of them are just cheap looking plastic, or I otherwise cannot find a source where to buy them. So if anyone has found any good quality replicas that I can buy, please post them here.

Also, if this belongs in a different section, let me know and I'll delete it and post it elsewhere.

Monochrome Tides

I bought one made mostly from wood (Besides the Mickey Keychain, the chain's metal though) at a convention.
It looks pretty accurate but I wish it was metal. :T

Lingering Night

I just wish they were accurate color wise. Like you know, having the fatal crest be black. Honestly, I've been looking all over the place for an accurate Oblivion and Oathkeeper blade, to no avail.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Oh my God, these things are awesome. Are they actually weapon like? Oathkeeper would be the one I'd love to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back