• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cissy

Bronze Member
Re: Ace Attorney Series Discussion

Third times the charm, huh? Being accused of murder, I mean.

Gumshoe was accused in the first case, I think. So now it seems to be some sort of "prove yourself/your co-workers innocent" spiel.

*shrug* It'll make things interesting, I'll give it that.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Oh sweet Jesus <3 Franziska.... Im really looking forward to this. I just heard about it in my GameInformer magazine <3

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

While scouring the internet, I found a 1up article for Gyakutan Kenji that sheds a little more light.

How Gyakuten Kenji Works

All evidence is kept in the court record for later, of course, but Edgeworth has another weapon at his hand -- "information." As you talk with Gumshoe and the others you encounter, you'll uncover certain nuggets of info related to the crime you're investigating, which are recorded in the form of keywords. Edgeworth has the ability to combine these keywords together (using something called "Logic Mode") to make Sherlock Holmes-style deductions and unlock new facets to the case he's examining. These keywords can also be used during conversation in much the same way Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice used evidence to mess with witnesses' minds in the courtroom.

I like the premise of it. It fits into Edgeworth's Character. It'll be fun to see how it plays out.

If some hotshot rival prosecutor offers another theory behind the crime, Edgeworth can shoot him down by challenging him with his own deductions -- and being as much of a prick as he can in the process, too, no doubt.

No reason for isolating this. It just makes me laugh :D

Marly

Awards

Oh wow, I cannot wait! I really need to get back to PW2, thanks for this Ban!

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

S'all Right.

incedentally, I didn't notice it until I replayed Rise From The Ashes(Case 5 in PW1) But There was actually a tie in to Trials and tribulations. There was a flier for Tres bien!

Cissy

Bronze Member

If some hotshot rival prosecutor offers another theory behind the crime, Edgeworth can shoot him down by challenging him with his own deductions -- and being as much of a prick as he can in the process, too, no doubt.
Well this is news to me.

I won't mind being a pompous prick, that's for sure.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

What chocked me the most in Perfect Prosecutor is that Gumshoe make an objection at some point... Waiting to see that point.

ONIZO201

Has there been any news as to when GK is supposed to be released in Japan? I know for a fact this will come to the states but there's nothing stopping me from getting the game in Japan first and then wait for it's English version to come out.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Has there been any news as to when GK is supposed to be released in Japan? I know for a fact this will come to the states but there's nothing stopping me from getting the game in Japan first and then wait for it's English version to come out.
Sometime in 2009, I believe.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Pictures of "Phoenix" and "Edgeworth" From the live opera.

takarazuka_charactor_pic01.jpg
takarazuka_charactor_pic03.jpg

Yyeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh, I'm thinkin' I'm gonna skip it. -_-;

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

live.....opera? dear lord, it's almost as if performers in real life seriously want to mutilate the VG industry

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Ah, so it's not just me. Good

And using Strike through for every post= not cool.

Marly

Awards

I would so totally see that opera, really. I mean it would be really interesting. And I'm pretty sure they are chicks as well.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Ah, so it's not just me. Good

And using Strike through for every post= not cool.

orly? (just kidding. I had the strong urge to strikethrough that one, too)

I don't do it for every post. I find it...more satisfying than posting sarcastic remarks on their own.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Yeah, well, you don't need strike through to be sarcastic.

I would so totally see that opera, really. I mean it would be really interesting. And I'm pretty sure they are chicks as well.

I think it's because that they are chicks that I wouldn't want to see it. I would think that their "OBJECTION!" Would be a little too high pitched for me.

Cissy

Bronze Member

You talking about the musical?

Yep. All girls. That's how that particular troupe has always worked. (concerning the "OBJECTION!", I've seen some of their stuff before, and some of them have very boy-ish, deep voices. It should be fine.)

There's a love-interest, too, apparently.

Back