• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Action Replay (Pokemon Roleplay RETRY) (Sign Up//OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
I'm so sorry! I got really sick during the week I was to start the roleplay, and then nearly forgot about it. I really want to try this kind of roleplay, so I'm putting up a new thread for people to sign up in. If you joined the last one, you can just link your previous template here and that will be acceptable. (edits are allowed) I've also decided that I won't add my template yet until I see some interest in this. So...join? Please?

Story

You've been waiting for months and months and then...yes! The new Pokemon game is out! Pokemon Platinum: Renegade Edition! You heard that it was a Pokemon Platinum game with a "hidden surprise" in it. And only a few select people were able to acquire this game, for there are under 20 copies in the world. And you're one of the lucky few! It sure paid off entering that contest online, even if it did seem a little suspicious at the time...but forget that! You got some playing to do!

So you do. You start up your game, you take on the gym leaders, beat Giratina (or caught it), and defeated the Elite Four...goofed off in Battle Tower or Battle frontier, on GTC, whatever!...so now in order to get your hidden surprise, all you have to do is go talk to Professor Oak in Eterna and show him your completed pokedex and he'll give you a secret item!...but wait! It would take forever to catch every Pokemon! That's when you remember your handy dandy Action Replay! You put the code for national dex, save, then waltz up to him and press A, waiting to see what your prize is...

And suddenly, the game freezes. You stare a few seconds longer and then suddenly the game crashes into a pixelated death and the words "Game Over" appear on your screen. What the heck? You're about to turn the game off and hope that it's just a sick joke, when all of a sudden, new words replace the Game Over.

"Go to the Next Level? Press START"

It's suspicious, but you can't help but be curious. So you press Start. And suddenly...you lose conciousness. And when you wake up...

You'll find yourself in a very familiar world...

Long story short: You're taken into your game. It's like your game has been partially deleted, with the story starting from the beginning and you're the main character. However, you'll run into others just like yourself that also got pulled into the game. You can be a starter trainer or a little stronger. Your Pokemon team is mainly unaffected, except that your legendaries will be gone. The PC will be empty. The pokemon in your team...they're the only Pokemon you've got. You still have items in your bag, unless they were hacked. Hacked ones will either be gone or faulty. NPC characters...will appear to always repeat the same thing over and over like they're supposed to. Team Galactic is still at large. If you look closely, random static charges seem to ripple in the air, and if you look even closer, tiny numbers make up the sky. So maybe waking up in the Pokemon world with the Pokemon you love is a dream come true...or possibly a nightmare in the making. Something suspicious is going on, and the longer you stay, the more things...change. Have fun~

Rules

1. No Godmodding or Power Playing
2. Swearing and Romance; keep it PG13 or lower
3. Try to tone down machine-gun posting, but do try to post at least once a week if you must
4. Posts must be legible-spelling and grammar should be good enough to read
5. Please be respectful to your fellow rpers. Any problems should be dealt with here, not in the rp
6. I repeat: NO LEGENDARIES
7. Battles can last for up to 3 pages, after that a winner must be determined. Either the two of you can come to an agreement, or the two of you can pick a third party member to judge. (Third party can't be biased)
8. There isn't really any other rules. Just have fun~! If you have any questions, just ask!​

Template

Name: (You can use your real name or the name you gave your character in the game)
Appearence: (This is the fun part-you can look however you want! The game has decided to make you look how you've ever envisioned yourself if you were a Pokemon trainer)
Personality:
Bio: (a little bit of real life info and a little about when you played the game before getting sucked in)
Pokemon: (Up to six. These were the Pokemon in your party before you got sucked in. You can describe them and give them their own personalities and backstories if you wish)
Other: (Theme song? Things about your real self that aren't made apparent about your new game self?)​

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Name: Marco Dwell
Appearence: PCBC Trainer reference sheet by ~KingKyuubi on deviantART
Personality: Marco is ruthless and loves winning and never accepted defeate. He trains his pokemon sweat to blood, and sometimes accidentally gets too harsh
Bio: Marco was always interested in fighting in the real world and hated video games, but when he spotted pokemon he was in love. He was addicted to it he collected tons of pokemon but only used fighting type pokemon. and steel to
His achievements: All gym badges/ Beaten elite four 2 times/ Completed battle frontier/ Got 3:4 of the pokemon.
Pokemon: 1. Riolu
2. Infernape
3. Aagron
4. Medicham
Other: theme song: raido video(soad)/ also his rival is Pollo who actually is his best friend in school. Also Pollo uses Phycic pokemon and he and Marco are tied 99 to 99

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Name: Yamato

Appearence:
Myutsu.jpg

Personality: Yamato doesn't like to play fair. He cheats at everything. His games usually corrupt themselves due to his cheating.

Bio: Playing his game until he was sucked in, Yamato searches for a way to transcend data back into reality. Before getting sucked in, Yamato had never done a thing the right way, except for training. It was all that mattered, being stronger than your opponent and destroying them from their weak points. Yamato searches the game for any possible glitches that will allow him to regain his original body.

Pokemon: Blastoise, Torterra, Rotom, Arcanine, Tyranitar, Dragonite.

Other: Stuck up and snobby. Willing to endanger anyone else so that he gets what he wants.

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

Name:Neko
Appearance:
angelic20evil.jpg

Bio:Neko loved to be out and everyday she loves to play her pokemon game well oneday she was stuck so she went on her computer to find cheats she found them and she got her game and ran to her room and after a while she got the word "game over"then it said"go to next level press start"Neko hit start she woke up in the pokemon world.She was amazed she still had all of her pokemon
Pokemon:
flareon.png

Raichu.png

Eevee.jpg

glaceon.png

leafeon.png

pikachu-ohh.jpg

(flareon is never in her pokeball)
Flareons attacks
Fire spin,quick attack,shadow ball,confusion.
Raichu attaks
Thunder shock,thunder bolt,quick attack,Iron tail
Evee attaks
Quick attak shadow ball confusion body slam
Glaceon attaks
Blizzard,quick attack,water gun,icy wind
Leafeon attaks
Quick attack,Iron tail,razor leaf,vine wip
Pikachu attaks
Thunder shock,thunder bolt,vult takle,Iron tail
personality:Neko is a very sweet girl who loves to talk and meet new people,she is never afraid to be herself and she is never afraid to speak her mind.
EDIT:This is the same temp as befor ^.^

sorabrawl

Name: Harry
Appearence: Harry has 3/4 brown baggy shorts, hazel brown hair which is short but spiky, light ocean blue eyes, a small pointy nose, he has a plain blue shirt, a silver chain in the shape of a x and he is 5'8 in height
Personality: Harry is usually a happy and positive thinking 15 year old who is seeking adventure and friendship along with love.
Bio: He has never had a girlfriend before. He has asked girls out ebfore but he always got the quote "I'm not the girl for you and never will be". There was a girl that he liked and she liked him back before, her name was Grace. They asked each other out, 5 times but they were never ready. The first game he got was Pokemon Gold on the Game Boy Color. He enjoyed it alot and his favourite pokemon on Gold was Ho-Oh but his overall favourite pokemon character is Pikachu. When he was 8, he used to watch the Pokemon TV series but after the first two seasons, Kanto and Johto, he stopped watching it because of the repetition of the series (Team Rocket) and the over the top pokemon, which made no sense to him. He was very annoyed. At 13, he got into Pokemon again and played Pokemon Pearl. He enjoyed the game alot and it felt great to him to play Pokemon again but he still doesn't watch the Pokemon series. After 2 years, he still likes Pokemon and wishes there would be more Pokemon games on Wii. He hated My Pokemon Ranch. WHAT A WASTE OF 1000 POINTS!!!
NOTE he doesn't have much knowledge about the Ruby and Sapphire pokemon.
Pokemon:
1) Pikachu
2) Charmander
3) Squirtle

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
I hope this is ok ^^

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Yubel (Real name Sleif)

Appearence: Wearing a full body length black trench coat, Yubel has matching black pants and shirt underneath it, for when he feels the need to take off his coat. Having shoulder length silver hair, red eyes and light tanned skin, Yubel stands at just over 6'', making him seem quite large compared to most people.

Personality: By looking at Yubel's appearance, one would say his personality matches his intimidating looks, though in actual fact he is quite friendly towards others and pokemon. Even though he is friendly, Yubel will not hesitate to stand up and defend himself or others if the need arises. In regards to this, Yubel's personality can change during an intense battle, into something more dark and unrelenting, this also effects the way he acts and commands his pokemon, though they do not think any less of him, for they know him quite well. He usually never speaks, unless absolutely necessary.

Bio: Always quiet, and mostly alone, Sleif learned to accept the way life was, and so at an early age began playing the pokemon games. With every new game that came out, Sleif would always buy it, and play it through completely. Pokemon Platinum was no exception to this. Never really using any cheats unless he had done everything in a game or unless he absolutely needed to, Sleif found that he had to use his action replay, to complete his pokedex and to get the Hidden Surprise in it. Upon pressing the start button when the game froze, Sleif soon found himself awakening in what he soon found out to be the pokemon world of Platinum. Realizing as well that he had all of his pokemon with him, Sleif decided that this could be the best thing that ever happened to him, and so found it fitting to go by the name he always used when playing the games, Yubel.

Pokemon:

Aggron
Blaziken
Dragonite
Alakazam
Gyarados
Abomasnow

Other: Route One Boss Battle (Remix)

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
hay is there going to be a time in the rp wher we each catch a legendary? i call heatron

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay I'm back. (burp) Excuse me. All right I'm gonna post my temp up now before I leave for work.

Name: Mike (actual name Micheal) Weirs
Apperance: Mike stands at a length of 5'11''. He's sorta muclely built and he does train himself and his pokemon quite often. He has dark Hershey brown hair and bluish sliver eyes. He wears a blue head band over his head and wears casual clothes, like a shirt with a dragon printed on it, dark blue jeans, plain running shoes, and a gray zipped up hoody. He also wears black opened finger gloves and a oddly shaped necklace that looks ancient around his neck.

Persona: Mike is caring to his pokemon and to anyone else's pokemon, he's even caring to wild pokemon that are injured horrablely. You might say he has a heart made of pure gold when it comes to tending hurt pokemon. He's even nice to people but only when they are nice back to him. In a fight he tries to strategize his moves and he sometimes comes out victorious but when he doesn't he tries to understand what went wrong and tries to improve his strategy's next time.

He is picky on certain types of pokemon that he wants but he tries to grin and bear it, if he catches one he doesn't like by accident.

Bio: Mike always loved Pokemon, especially the games. He has played and completed every game there was. Then after he obtained Pokemon Platinum he was unaware of what will happen to him once he completes it. As soon as he completes his game he wonders if there will be anything else to do afterwards. But then his screen goes black and the words "Game Over" appear on his DS's monitor he wonders what that was all about but he notices that the screen replaces the words "Game Over" with a new sentence. "Go to the Next Level? Press Start." Mike was yet curious and thought that he might have to start his game from scratch. After he presses Start the screen goes white and started to blind his eye sight.

When he opened his eyes he sees that he's not in his room back home anymore. But in a new world that looked oddly familar. He got up and realized that his outfit had changed and there were a few pokeballs laying on the ground next to him. He now knows that he's in his pokemon game with his own pokemon he had with him in the game as well. He thought that this could be the greatest thing that has ever happend to him in his entire life. Or is it?

Pokemon:
Gabite
Pikachu
Yanma
Grovyle
Croconaw

Other: (Me Against the World by Simple Plan, What I've Done by Linkin Park, and Thnks Fr the Mmories by Fallout Boy).

And that's it. Not sure if this will be a double post or not once I hit quick reply. But anyway sorry that I double posted or not.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Yay! I'm so happy to see people interested! Everyone is accepted, however I would like to see Karate flesh out their character a little bit more. (And sorabrawl, could you flesh out your bio a little? Like how the Pokemon series has affected your character?)

To the question of legendaries posed by jozi parue, yes, the legendaries will eventually be up for grabs (with a twist) and you'll be able to acquire them, however expect it to take a little time.

And now, for my own template. (Which is different from my original one by personality/appearence)

Name: Amy
Appearence: Like this except without the cat ears
Personality: She is very kind and friendly. She is also a little shy and quiet though to people she hasn't met before. She is also smart, helpful, and cares about others. However, she's pretty scary when she's angry, but usually it's hard to get her upset. She usually tends to stay out of fights, but is willing to stand up for others. Interestingly enough, she's not exactly into "cute" Pokemon, which explains a few of her Pokemon and she also likes battles more than contests. Also, she has interest in things that others might consider "dark", but tries not to show it.
Bio: Amy is a social outcast in school, and, despite her friendly attitude, she has very few friends. She is also not that great in school, and thus, she had few places to interact with others where she feels accepted. But then she found Pokemon, where there were others that shared the same interests over wifi and the Pokemon were happy with their trainers. She trained up her Pokemon and beat the Elite Four. But she wanted more, she wanted to know what this "hidden surprise" was. So she used her action replay and got the full pokedex, but when it presented her with the "game over" screen, she got worried that she had lost her Pokemon and all the friends she had made. So when she was presented with the "next level?" option, she pressed it, hoping that her Pokemon were OK. And that was when she lost conciousness.
Pokemon: Empoleon, Roserade, Flareon, Gengar, Lucario, and Gallade
Other: She looks about the same gamewise as she does in reality, except her hair is shorter/brunette and she wears glasses. Her theme would probably have to be "Sakura's Theme" from the Naruto OST.

sorabrawl

OK edited.
Are we going to start soon?

The first game he got was Pokemon Gold on the Game Boy Color. He enjoyed it alot and his favourite pokemon on Gold was Ho-Oh but his overall favourite pokemon character is Pikachu. When he was 8, he used to watch the Pokemon TV series but after the first two seasons, Kanto and Johto, he stopped watching it because of the repetition of the series (Team Rocket) and the over the top pokemon, which made no sense to him. He was very annoyed. At 13, he got into Pokemon again and played Pokemon Pearl. He enjoyed the game alot and it felt great to him to play Pokemon again but he still doesn't watch the Pokemon series. After 2 years, he still likes Pokemon and wishes there would be more Pokemon games on Wii. He hated My Pokemon Ranch. WHAT A WASTE OF 1000 POINTS!!!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

Yeah I can't wait either ^^, also I'd like to say that I would like to be able to have the chance to catch either Groudon or Giratina, if that is ok.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Please be today or tomorrow that this thing will start. Any day but Friday or Sunday, those are my work days this week.
Hmm maybe I should clue my sis in about this. I mean heck the more the marrier. I'll see if she wants in on this be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back