• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Action Replay (Pokemon Roleplay RETRY) (Sign Up//OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Well heres my temp. And if we are doing legendaries then I call Shaymin or Giritina ( if Seth2 doesnt want it).

Name: Ryohei

Appearence: Ryohei is very well built. Although he is very young he has short grey spikey hair going in different directions. He wears a white hoodie with black sleeves and baggy blue jeans. Ryohei grey eyes but most people confuse it with hazel which really gets him pissed.

Personality: Ryohei is a very complex boy. Most of the time he is in a bright and cheery mood but at the same time naive. Despite that he has a quick understanding of certain things and can grasp and solve a situation hes in at a very fast pace. He loves to fight strong trainers and when he knows he's about to go into battle then he gets out all his pokemon and gives them a pep talk.

Bio: He got his first pokemon game when he was four( pokemon yellow). Ever since then he has loved pokemon but only tells his closest friends that he likes it. He lived in a sports family so he usually spends most of his time playing football or basketball making him miss out on all the pokemon games in johto. Not being able to get diamond or pearl he was determined to get this. When he knocked over some water over his ds he tried to fix it by himself. While he was messing with it he shocked himself, gave up and fell asleep. When he woke up he was surrounded by his pokemom in the pokemon world.

Pokemon: Ambipom( never in its ball)
Inferape
Floatzel
Honchcrow
Lucario
Raichu

Other: (Theme song? Things about your real self that aren't made apparent about your new game self?)

SuperSephiroth15

Hello, I really hope your still accepting. I made a template for you, hopefully you like it. I have one question though... if Rotom isn't a Legendary to you, then Spiritomb should hopefully not be a Legendary as well. Also while everyone else is at it, if I'm accepted, I call dibs on Mew.....not Mewtwo, I want MEW :toungesmile:

Let me know if you like it, or if anything needs changed.:thumbsup:

Name: Max

Appearence:
DanTheTrainer-1-1.jpg

you might have to zoom to see it, but if that's not good enough, I will type out the description in detail.

Personality: Max loves a good match. He loves to strategize, and think ahead. However, if you cheat, he will automatically take you as not serious, and desperate to win. He always put his Pokemon before a match, so if his Pokemon are truly endangered (means Dying, not fainting) he will end the match, and forfeit for the good of his Pokemon. He truly has a love for Pokemon and treats them like they were his equals.

Bio: Having played since he was 7 years old, Max is now 19. He first started out with Pokemon Yellow and learned all the basics about Pokemon. After turning 11, he received his Pokemon Gold game, which in turn, insued a change in him. He focused on his starter, Typholsion, and leveled it all the way to level 100 without any Rare Candies or cheats. He soon followed with his prized Scizor, and Ampharos. After getting levling three Pokemon to level 100 without cheating or rare candies, he pursued filling his pokedex. 254 hours and 34 minutes was the time he accomplished this task. Then for some reason, Max decided that there was nothing more in Pokemon for him since his Crystal was very fun, but the exact same game as his Gold. At age 15 Max found his friend didn’t want his FireRed, Ruby, Sapphire games. He was interested about the new generation and decided to take the games that his friend gave to him for free. Max eventually beat all of them with ease. Finally Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out, and Max bought Diamond to see how well he could do. Beating it in almost three weeks, and filling half of his Pokedex he focused on getting the best rounded team that revolved around his beloved Typholsion. ( Note: My actual irl Gold game, I named my character Max, and my favorite was Typholsion, with no clue that there was an actual Max that had a Typholsion as well in one of the TV series, so please dont say I copied him)

Max loved Pokemon, and his parents decided to try and get him Pokemon: Platinum, by entering a contest to win it. Miraculously Max won the game, and it was shipped to him in just a few days. Max played the game, and breezed through after getting his party that he wanted from Diamond. After turning in the Pokedex and watching the credits of finishing the game, Max freaked when the game froze. As Max stared a few seconds longer then was surprised by the sudden game crash changed into a pixelated death and the words "Game Over" appear on his screen. What the heck? As Max reached to turn the game off and hoped that it was just a sick joke, but Max kept watching as new words replaced the dreaded Game Over.

"Go to the Next Level? Press START"

Since Max was curious about this “new level” he pressed start… Next thing Max knew he was closing his eyes as he began to be enveloped in a bright light. Max then opened his eyes up in a world that looked vaguely familiar. Looking around he saw 6 Pokeballs in front of him, and he knew what had just happened, his life was about to turn into a great adventure…

Max’s Pokemon:

Jolteon
Kingdra
Typholsion
Snorlax
Hypno (Spiritomb if Every Heart says it’s ok)
Weavile

Other: Theme Song: Pokemon Theme from Pokemon The Movie- Billy Crawford Version

If i don't a repsonse in three days I will just take off my template, and I mean starting today November, 12

Last edited:

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Hey I'm back. I have my temp ready, I still would like to join. Some other sign up's I've planned on being on actual RP's yet. So I would like to join this one very much. Here's my temp.

Name: Nickie Wendell

Appearance: Nickie's 5 feet and 2 inches tall. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. Nickie wears the starter girl outfit in the Red and Green Pokemon series, except she doesn't wear a hat but a bandana instead with the picture of a pink pokeball on it. And has opened finger gloves just like her brother Mike but their lime green.

Personality: Nickie is a loving, caring person to both pokemon and to other people. She doesn't like to lose in any battle weather if it's a Gym battle or Contest battle. Nickie kinda gets annoyed when her brother shows off or embarasses her in front of other people. She doesn't really like cute pokemons but for Pikachu she can make an acception, but she does loves a nice Croagunk.

Bio: Nickie didn't really understand Pokemon at first but her older brother Mike introduced it to her and her other older brother Lee, she started to like very much. She didn't play the first three pokemon games that came out but she has played the other one's including Pokemon Platinum. But before she finished her game she heard her brother Mike screaming in the other room. She went to check up on him but he wasn't there, her brother's DS was lying facedown on his bed. She picked it up and the screen says, "Thank You for Playing. Enjoy the Rest of Your Game." She was a little confused at first but ignored it.

She finally finished her game and then her screen went black and the sentence "Game Over" appeared on her screen. She didn't know that this would happen, but then the sentence was replaced with "Go to the Next Level. Press Start." Nickie didn't knew what the meant but did what it told her to do. After she press the start button the screen flashed bright and she ended up in some strange world that she somehow knew before. After she relized that she's in her game and with her Pokemon she starts to think that this wouldn't be so bad after all, or will it?

Pokemon:
Meganium
Staravia
Bibarel
Luxio
Vulpix

There you go. I hope I get accepted on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back