• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ain't it just CUTE??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

Whoa...he is?
That's cute but then he backstabs his own 'adopted dad' TT_TT

State

Awards
Everyone is saying how Ienzo went behind Ansem's back, without thinking that the other five apprentices could have obligated him to give his heart into darkness, since he looks at Braig and Xehanort in a way that he didn't agree with their means of experimentation.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm also thinking Even had something to do with it. Almost every time we see Ienzo, he's tagging along with Even. They might be close.

T

The Spoiler

I'm also thinking Even had something to do with it. Almost every time we see Ienzo, he's tagging along with Even. They might be close.
No we only see him with Even once. In fact, thats the only time we see Ienzo besides the secret ending.
And Even came to retrieve him, and thanked Ven for saving him from the unversed. I guess he could have trained him as a scientist too... but Even had nothing to do with his parents, and im sure it will never be explained becuase it doesnt really matter.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
. Something must have happened to cause Ienzo to betray his own adoptive father.

Maybe Ienzo had a offer he didn't want to refuse.

Orphan + Experiments = A way to bring his parents back. It's a cliché one, but if he was so dedicated to Ansem, then that's probably the one of the few thing to make him betray Ansem's trust. Another could be that Xehanort and Braig are so charismatic/intimidating that Ienzo could've done it out of fear or future.

Many variety of factors that could have Ienzo betraying Ansem indirectly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
No we only see him with Even once. In fact, thats the only time we see Ienzo besides the secret ending.
And Even came to retrieve him, and thanked Ven for saving him from the unversed. I guess he could have trained him as a scientist too... but Even had nothing to do with his parents, and im sure it will never be explained becuase it doesnt really matter.

Really? Could've sworn they make more than one cameo. Oh well.

Thanks for clearing it up for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back