• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AIR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
AIRcopy.png

AIR2.png

I dunno which to enter into SotW. Albiet I think they're both a bit awkward looking. I wanted to add text to this one but I refused the inclination cause nothing fits.

...Might release the PSD on this idk.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think it's fine. It is definitely not my favorite piece from you. I will commend you on that coloring job though. Dang man.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
This was hands down the most fun piece I've ever made. Albeit this is the first time I've done anything like it. I just really like coloring in the lines idk.

But I couldn't really figure out how to make the focal stand out more without screwing up the entire thing.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I actually like what you did to make the focal stand out. Normally, what I'd expect to see to get the focal stand out is to make it seems as thought it is popping out from the pages, but this is the opposite. I think it's pretty neat that you have the focal drop farther into the pages.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I'm not really a fan of Pablo's light shift on the whole stock, so it might look cooler if you just had it on parts of him, like on his feet or whatever he's holding to create a little sense of movement

I like the coloring but it seems like you went a little exclusion layer happy

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I actually like what you did to make the focal stand out. Normally, what I'd expect to see to get the focal stand out is to make it seems as thought it is popping out from the pages, but this is the opposite. I think it's pretty neat that you have the focal drop farther into the pages.

Hm well I thought of one of Andro's pieces from wayyyyyyy back and tried to use that as reference. The only reference I had was from my head nothing visual. So yeah this is what I got. :<

I'm not really a fan of Pablo's light shift on the whole stock, so it might look cooler if you just had it on parts of him, like on his feet or whatever he's holding to create a little sense of movement

I like the coloring but it seems like you went a little exclusion layer happy

I ONLY USED ONCE EXCLUSION LAYER

I do see what you mean with the shift though. Kinda lazy to go back and change it heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back