• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alan Wake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
From what I have heard, it looks terrible.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
From what I have heard, it looks terrible.

They see me trolling
and yes I'm getting it. The gmae looks great and I been waiting for awhile on it.

But its up too you, its is a psychological action thriller.So its not norm of games. I say give it try when a dev try something outside of the box and not do what many other games are doing its a good thing.

If you not sure rent it but give a try on that alone. I hope does well as do I Heavy Rain. We need more devs taking chances and trying something new.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
@Supereclispe. The game looks terrible. They took out free roaming, weapon= something like a flashlight, lack of hyping done (which usually leads to it lacking things to be excited about), etc.

It is my opinion so I am not trolling, hypocrite.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The supernatural element where you scare ghosts away with your flashlight Luigi's-Mansion style is pretty stupid.

But the rest looks incredible. The recent videos show the most amazing lighting I've seen in a video game, yet. The Collector's Edition is also a pretty great value, so if the reviews give this one a good glow, I might pre-order.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
But the rest looks incredible. The recent videos show the most amazing lighting I've seen in a video game, yet. The Collector's Edition is also a pretty great value, so if the reviews give this one a good glow, I might pre-order.
You missed the latest news.

The game doesn't look incredible it looks the game looks terrible.

any you're right. The lighting in this pic is just sexy.

41.jpg

and the LE<333 I love how they designed it. lol.
AW_LCE_Product_Shot_RGB_1265927385.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back