• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessDaisy

I've already beaten the game but can't seem to get things to go right so I can complete the journal and see the secret ending. Have you got a link to that site?

Vin

Bronze Member
tell me about it ^ but i saw it on you tube it is preety freaky

KH2_Roxass

I got the secret ending. If you finish the game in proud you just have finish all the worlds ( not the journal) to see the secret ending.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I saw it on youtube and I saw riku's keyblade, the kingdom key, and another keyblade. but they looked metallic.

N

Nero

Not yet, the minigames are what kills me because by the time i finished the game i pretty much already filled out the Journal 88%. But the trash mash minigame is impossible to beat with the Jiminy Objective. my record is like 28 swings and it asks for 6! That's what's making me mad about KH2 the game is easy as hell to beat but hard if you actually want to accomplish anything!

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
rofl aww comon the mingames are no challenge. u need a finishing hit to destroy a junk so any attacks before that are useless. u need to take off any attack enhancments and combo pluses and equip a negation combo.
poster duty- search the wonder of youtube
only thing that would be hard is HADES PARADOX CUP-wished the game was as hard as the cup

Lunar Knight

American Person
Yes, you don't have to complete Jiminy's Journal to see the secret ending. I chose the hard way and picked Standard Difficulty.

PrincessDaisy

There was the Kingdom Key that Sora first starts with and then there is one just like it except the colors are different that Mickey has. Those were two of them in the video and they make the "X". It makes sense because in European Coat of Arms seals that have keys on them their are usually two and crossed in an "X" and then there was another one in the video.

GuardianCloud

Whoa...it has more of a darker tone to it. Do you think that it's something that will happen in KH3 (If it's gonna come out...)? There's Riku's keyblade and Sora's Keyblade and one other......... Well the person who picked up that other one can't be King Mickey because he's too tall. WOW I really want to get KH3 now!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back