• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Aesthetic Observation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Unversed are the negative emotions of people's Hearts - Vanitas was just a doorway the Unversed could use in order to go from the RoD to the RoL. Heartless won't turn up until after the Xehanort Experiments in Radiant Garden, and even then, there's the Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless, so ehh.

The Pureblood Heartless existed even before the apprentices' experiments - the Emblems did not.

I didn't necessarily mean they would show up in Radiant Garden specifically, I meant just in the worlds in general.

CreativeGenius13

I'd imagine that there are more keyblades in KG then there were Keyblade masters because of the sheer amount of Keyblades Sora himself, with out any training, has carried over roughly 4 years.

Then there are dual weilding and posisbly tripple keyblade weilding and so on.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd imagine that there are more keyblades in KG then there were Keyblade masters because of the sheer amount of Keyblades Sora himself, with out any training, has carried over roughly 4 years.

Then there are dual weilding and posisbly tripple keyblade weilding and so on.

Sora's only used one Keyblade. The change in shape is a change in charm. One keyblade, many charms.

CreativeGenius13

Yes, but all those keyblades are missing their charms so they could be any form of keyblade that weilder ever possessed. Sora also dual weilded (weld?) in Final Form.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, but all those keyblades are missing their charms so they could be any form of keyblade that weilder ever possessed. Sora also dual weilded (weld?) in Final Form.

Sora splits his own Keyblade into two. (Unless Days changed that, then which it is Xion that gave Sora the ability to dual wield) And the keychains are missing from the Keyblades in KG because those wielders aren't alive anymore. Or it is the graphic limitations. The chains Sora gets are just "random" objects people give Sora. The weapons are too specialized in the person to be something from hundreds of years ago.

The Keyblades in the KG look like blades Sora has attached to his Keyblade because I seriously doubt Nomura and his team were about to design hundreds of new keys. If you didn't notice, the keys repeat a bunch of times.

CreativeGenius13

I noticed, The Wiki has a picture of newer keyblades which are nothing special. I guess the whole alive thing is posisble. But do we know that those weilders are even dead? I mean, We thought that Ansem the Wise was dead in KHII.

FinalKingdmBlade

so we know that nomura isn't going to make a game that takes place farther back then birth by sleep, but what if SE/Disney produced a book/book series about the keyblade wars, would you guys consider getting it/them? i'd be really interested as to what took place honestly

CreativeGenius13

Well, There is 3D which might explain that and the another side game after that which could explain that aswell.

That or they won't explain any more then what is explained in BBS because there isn't much more we really need to know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so we know that nomura isn't going to make a game that takes place farther back then birth by sleep, but what if SE/Disney produced a book/book series about the keyblade wars, would you guys consider getting it/them? i'd be really interested as to what took place honestly

I'd read it. :D

But Disney needs to get the KH novels that are already out in Japan out to other territories before they make a new book.

I noticed, The Wiki has a picture of newer keyblades which are nothing special. I guess the whole alive thing is posisble. But do we know that those weilders are even dead? I mean, We thought that Ansem the Wise was dead in KHII.

The ones that locked their hearts in their Keyblades are "dead" in the sense that they no longer have a body to sustain life.

The new Keyblades are special. TAV's keyblades that they get are unique. You don't see those in the KG. Nor do you see MX's or Vanitas' or Eraqus.

We though Ansem was dead, but we knew that his Heart machine was unpredictable so we didn't declare him completely dead.

FinalKingdmBlade

If you didn't notice, the keys repeat a bunch of times.

well thats just the graphical limitations of the psp lol if you also notice they're just sprites and not actual 3d keyblades lol repeasting 3 or 4 sprites hundreds of times is better then hundreds of different sprites

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Only one person has actually DIED in the Kingdom Heart Series, that person being Zack, which I'm basing on assumption and possible knowledge. To me, Ansem the Wise never died, because KH is half- Disney, which also means that Sora will never hit puberty, bathrooms will be non-existent, and Braig/Xigbar will always be around to be a total dike and be a total badass smooth-talker while doing it.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

We assumed Ansem the Wise was dead because he vanished in an explosion and it felt appropriate as an ending for his character. The fact that he's not dead really shouldn't have been all that surprising.

On the other hand, it's a pretty fair guess that the Masters from the Keyblade War are dead, since Master Xehanort referred to their deaths directly ("gave up their lives"), and the event itself took place thousands and thousands of years ago.

(I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if their hearts still exist, but KH seems to have the heart be basically immortal anyway)

Awards
You know, on this whole note of the aesthetics, I was wondering how the keyblades conveniently formed a crossroads.
I mean, with the crossroads in CoM, they pretty much literally represented the path between realms, from light to darkness.

But what about the Keyblade Graveyard?
Then something interesting came to mind.

What is a crossroad but a giant X?
Looks like the last owner of the X-Blade was having some fun.

FinalKingdmBlade

You know, on this whole note of the aesthetics, I was wondering how the keyblades conveniently formed a crossroads.
I mean, with the crossroads in CoM, they pretty much literally represented the path between realms, from light to darkness.

But what about the Keyblade Graveyard?
Then something interesting came to mind.

What is a crossroad but a giant X?
Looks like the last owner of the X-Blade was having some fun.

thats what i thought at some point, that someone used the xblade and just went to town lol

CreativeGenius13

I found the Pic, Finrir is there but there are no gauses on it and then the rest looks new to me but I didn't pay attention to the keyblades in Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back