• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Observation based on a recent scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

This is something that I got from recent scans. Not the most recent, but still recent.

Saix said to Axel, "The concealed room. The place Xion was born."

I have a theory based on that.
While it's entirely possible that the "The concealed room" and "The place Xion was born" were referring to two different places, I'm using the logic that they probably weren't.
My theory is that "The concealed room" refers to the Room of Sleep, maybe the Room of Awakening, but that's less probable. If I'm right saying that "The concealed room" and "The place Xion was born" are the same place, that means that Xion is in some way connected to Xem/Xeh's memories. If this is true, that means Xion is the link that connects Days the BBS in that Xion must also be connected to MX or Terra (both might be Apprentice Xeh.)
What do you guys think?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well if she was born from Xemnas' memories, then Xion wouldn't be a Nobody,
thus the 'Nobodies can't be born in the Room of Sleep' rule wouldn't need to apply.

Personally though, I don't think Xion has any connection to Aqua.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
If he was talking about the same place, he probably would have used a comma, and it'll probably sound a bit different in the English version, so we cant be too sure

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think there is a comma in the actual translation. Isn't it like this:
'the whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born-'
(that's just from memory though)

A

Audo

As far as we know, it is impossible for someone to be born strictly from memories.

And Xion has already been credited as a Nobody. She is a Nobody.
And therefore, she can't be born in the RoS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I suppose you could count Namine's illusions as a sort of being made from memories. They could think and act on their own, for the most part.

But, yeah.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Some might argue though that special nobody
does not necessarily mean true Nobody.

A

Audo

A special Nobody, is still a Nobody. And even the special ones have been shown to follow the rules that state a Nobody can only be born in the in-between realm.

I suppose you could count Namine's illusions as a sort of being made from memories. They could think and act on their own, for the post part.

But, yeah.
Unless of course their thoughts and actions were all on Nami's accord.

Keyblade Spirit

I never said from the Room of Sleep. I very clearly said in the Room of Sleep. Meaning not born from memories, but possibly connected to them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well if she was born from Xemnas' memories, then Xion wouldn't be a Nobody

I highly doubt she was born from Xemnas's memories anyway. (Nobodies can't be born from memories)

She was probably either born in RoA or White Room in mansion. Those are my guesses, but I'm still confused myself.

EDIT: RoA is between light and darkness right? Because that's where Nobodies are born.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
A special Nobody, is still a Nobody. And even the special ones have been shown to follow the rules that state a Nobody can only be born in the in-between realm.

the rule to be a nobody is to have no heart.. it doesnt matter where they where born, i mean, wasnt Roxas born in HB? the point is that their soul/body/whatever is taken to the realm in-between because it is neither accepted/able to go to the realm of light or the real of darkness.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Roxas was born in Twilight Town. If a vessel disappears from the
world but is able to resist fading into darkness, it ends up in the
inbetween space and takes form as a Nobody.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
the rule to be a nobody is to have no heart.. it doesnt matter where they where born, i mean, wasnt Roxas born in HB? the point is that their soul/body/whatever is taken to the realm in-between because it is neither accepted/able to go to the realm of light or the real of darkness.

No. HB is where Sora died. Roxas was born in Twilight Town, because all Nobodies go to a place in-between, because Nobodies are rejected by both light and dark.

Last edited:

slmcknett

Which, again, would be impossible.

Room of Awakening, on the other hand, is a completely different case and is most likely the reality of Xion's birthplace.

xion couldn't have been born in the RoA because thats the room that xemnas is looking for. and since xemnas goes to the nobody and names them, that would have meant that he had already found the RoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back