• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anger at opsm2 and does sora still like curry?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamietl

after reading official playstation 2 magazine i started getting extremely annoyed at their ignorance to even get the title of kingdom hearts 2 right, they wrote "kingdom hearts 2:chain of memories", they added CHAIN OF MEMORIES! not to mention they put in barely any sentances, all of which were purely useless. although it was mostly the name that seriously annoyed me. just thought that this is the best place to say my anger.

also, im wondering whether or not when the american or english version of kh2 will have sora saying "curry" every time he summons, i think he was meant to say courage in kh1 but it sounded more like he said curry.

UnknownEnigma

^^haha that doesnt make sense....and i always always hear courage. where you hear curry? anyways um i htink they meant that they are people...who...make mistakes? sorry best i could do

jamietl

see everyone! im not hearing things, hurry is close to curry, although when he says it i have the impression of him summoning a saucepan with chicken in it flying round beating the hell out of everything.
THAT would be a summon, better than "chicken little".

Vanguard X

jamietl said:
after reading official playstation 2 magazine i started getting extremely annoyed at their ignorance to even get the title of kingdom hearts 2 right, they wrote "kingdom hearts 2:chain of memories", they added CHAIN OF MEMORIES! not to mention they put in barely any sentances, all of which were purely useless. although it was mostly the name that seriously annoyed me. just thought that this is the best place to say my anger.

also, im wondering whether or not when the american or english version of kh2 will have sora saying "curry" every time he summons, i think he was meant to say courage in kh1 but it sounded more like he said curry.

It was courage. {:(

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
Cloud's Shadow said:
Curry? Curry is yummy! Epsicially when you add more spices than usual... and adding fruit gives it that sweet desire flavor...

Anyways... if you heard curry... then you seriously have ear problems...

yah...i'm starting to think that my ears need checking because of all this.

i still heard courage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back