• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot(Always Joinable/Sign Ups/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Editted world list, I hope I can add a couple marks. ;3

Green Lantern - Marvel - Earth
Scythe - Fable - Albion
Sithis - Elder Scrolls - Tamriel
GranDracmon - Digimon - Digital World
Eevee - Pokemon - Earth
Darth Maul - Star Wars - Distant Galaxy
Rolo - Code Geass - Brittanian Earth

Endgame

:D
I'm clicking the quote button on your posts. Apparently you guys stop existing somewhere between me clicking the button and it loading the page.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The character list is being an absolutely annoying bitch, chucking in extra '[/table]'s whenever I try to post or preview, and it fucks the whole thing up.

Until further notice, no further character list, or at least, not like I had originally planned.

Endgame

:D
Nah, you're just lagging.

Need to add another couple characters to my list.

-Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
-Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
-The Gravemind (Halo)
-Prince Nuada (Hellboy)
-The Beast (Kung-Fu Hustle)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not lag.

Putting a [ table ] tag. Preview the post, or try and post it, and at the end of the line it automatically places a [ /table ], ending the table and fucking shit up. It's not lag mang, but I might still compile a more organised list.

Metasoul

Name: Metasoul Darkanicus

Appearance: 182cm tall, medium build, skin which is more pale of a normal human being. Black hair with red tips sloping down to one side of his face. A black trench-coat hugs his body, as it blows in the wind and being open a grey shirt with a belt strapped around his shoulder. Attached to the belt is a holster for a pistol. Black boots are strapped to his feet. A sheath on his back for a sword unlike any other anybody has seen before.

Weapon: A sword, augmented with the power of demons. This sword has been handed down through a long bloodline of his kind. it has been said the sword is unbreakable and possesses the only edge to never blunten or dull.
similiar to the below sword. (replace the black with white and add some demonic runes which glow)
Demon1.jpg

Metasoul also carries a pistol. it has a long barrel about the same size as a small shotgun. It fires a .45 callibre round which are filled with a small amount of incendary explosive shells. The barrel of the gun itself is engraved with the name of Metasoul's father, but it is unidentifiable by human eyes as the name is written in a demonic language. The barrel also acts as a counterweight so that Metasoul can hold the large gun in one hand.
similiar to the below gun minus the engraving. - (replace engraving with the demonic writing mentioned before)
g_ar01.jpg

Abilities :
Force Back: A large force of pure demonic energy pushes forwards from Metasouls' hands which knocks the enemy back
Speed Increase: Years of training have taught Metasoul that even his muscles can ignore pain. This increases blood flow through his body enabling to move incredibly fast for a time.
Concentration: Enables Metasoul to concentrate hard enough that he can parry bullets mid flight. it can also enable him to spot snipers or other long off targets using all of his senses.

Special:
Spirit Summon: opens a portal to the real world and a world where the fallen demons soul's roam. The portal enables the ghosts to rush forward and take on the enemies, Lead by his father, founder of the Demon race.

Bio: Exiled from his home town and forced to live amongst the creatures and monsters of a dimension rarely visited. Metasoul was forced to live with his Father on the outskirts of a large citadel called Mentalenah. The town found a way of detecting demonic energy using sorcery that was already known to demons long before the human worked it out. Alas his mother was slaughtered for illegally keeping some books written in demonic language, as well as some alchemical properties, (his mother was an alchemist practicing medicine in the town). So his Father trained him hard in the way of swordmanship and firearm technology.

Other: Demons were VERY intelligent in the time at which he lived, which explains the gun that Metasoul carries.
Demons are very attuned with the lost souls of their forefathers.
Metasoul underwent intense training with his father so he has increased reflexes, speed and accuracy. His mind is also incredibly strategic.

Theme Song: Not ready to die - Demon Hunter

Last edited:

Metasoul

ive got a question too...
with the whole mark fights. are they gonna be based upon the game they are from? eg: have the same moves as the game/movie/series etc?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
More just upon their signature moves, I believe, or they would have a distinct moveset.

I mean, Cloud could cast a ridiculous variety of spells, but would, as a mark, probably rely mostly on his sword and several spells.

Metasoul

∞;4046247 said:
More just upon their signature moves, I believe, or they would have a distinct moveset.

I mean, Cloud could cast a ridiculous variety of spells, but would, as a mark, probably rely mostly on his sword and several spells.

ah i see now. thats pretty cool. i was also thinking for the Jack of blades mark in Albion.
would they use the Dragon form that he takes in The Lost chapters or just stick to his original form in the Xbox version.

(and another question... im kinda new to this)
is it possible for two Bounty hunters to team? I meen help each other take down one mark and share the glory and other rewards that could possibly come from killing the mark.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
is it possible for two Bounty hunters to team? I meen help each other take down one mark and share the glory and other rewards that could possibly come from killing the mark.
Wow that opens a lot of possibilities... alliances and betrayal between factions and people. That'll be intriguing.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
That's true, some of those marks are freaky strong and would be even stronger in the right hands.

I wonder how that would work for the counter though? Would each person in the group get credit for the mark? Or only the one that did the final blow? Otherwise you run the risk of a group of 4 getting to the top because they tag-teamed and whooped butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back