• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise... Gone forever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Ansem the Wise coming back? ( dead or alive?)

• Dead?

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Alive?

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaelx

Hey guys
just wanna know your thoughts on the possibilities
of Ansem the Wise coming back into the story. wither as a whole being
or as something to do with the story.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Well Ansem is around in BBS but if Square Enix did put him in future games he would probably have something to do with the story

This is a far better correction. And to stay on topic of the thread, yes, Ansem the Wise is gone forever and is never coming back, unless he appears in spirit form.

This is like the fifth thread on AtW. He's DEAD people, deal with it. It's not like he is KH's breakout character.

Ultima_Weapon_6

This is a far better correction. And to stay on topic of the thread, yes, Ansem the Wise is gone forever and is never coming back, unless he appears in spirit form. Not really he will be back

This is like the fifth thread on AtW. He's DEAD people, deal with it. It's not like he is KH's breakout character.

How do you guys do that

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well first we use our brains and think to ourselves "Ansem the Wise A-sploded. He is dead, and the only way we'd see him again is in BBS since it takes place before his death." Then we tell others our thoughts through posting on a forum. And others agree with our idea given the proof of Ansem exploding and being dead.

It isn't that hard really.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think he means correcting the quotes.

you click the quote button, then you will be taken to the advanced posting screen. From there you can tweak the quotes as needed and add on so you can post what you want in tandem with the quote.

A

Anima Relic

Not another ATW thread. Why's he becoming so popular now huh? Three words as PMF would put them..

HE

BLEW

UP

keyofmasterblade

For me ATW is not dead or gone because remember how riku became is old self again? ATW said ANYTHING could happen so what could have happen to him after the light but why only Riku? Not the others? Well it is still a mystery and maybe the future games will clarify what really happen. Time will tell.

Macabre

Gold Member
Not another ATW thread. Why's he becoming so popular now huh? Three words as PMF would put them..

HE

BLEW

UP

BOOM?!!

ansem the wise could've just gotten transported to another area,or something,he may come back as a spirit,ghost........or maybe even in his computer,trapped inside.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nooo Waaaaay they got rid of him. There is so little we know and hearing it from anyone but him would take forever.

actually it would take forever anyway, but if AtW tells it it will go a bit quicker

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
BOOM?!!

ansem the wise could've just gotten transported to another area,or something,he may come back as a spirit,ghost........or maybe even in his computer,trapped inside.

Ansem the Wise is one of my favorite characters, but this theory of him coming back makes me want to cry, no offense. x.x Something tells me there won't be any "ghosts" in Kh. And if he somehow went into his computer, he'd be in Tron's world. It doesn't make any sense.

Rix

:)
Awards
He might appear in BBS, and I don't know if he really died or not so he might return in future titles in some way.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol Gosh these threads are so common,
Personally, I have mixed ideas about the whole thing, on one hand yes he could have just blown up, on the other hand, it wasn't really emphasised that he died...
Oh yes I know he did that whole dramatic thing "My heart is telling me what I must do, please allow me to do as it says."
Blah Blah,
Needless to say, it was just... I dunno too brief for a death like that, Death is also kinda... un-disney-like unless it's a bad guy.... AtW was good...
So I am partial to believe he is still alive just yet again, blown into another dimention/Realm/world. . . Or whatever, lol.

A

Anima Relic

ATW blew up, I can't see why people fail to understand this concept, big whoop if he was the first to die, so what, just because it's part disney doesn't mean characters can't die.

Unknown_Enemy

ATW blew up, I can't see why people fail to understand this concept, big whoop if he was the first to die, so what, just because it's part disney doesn't mean characters can't die.
Well alot of the bad guys in disney movies die. lets see:
Snow White- queen falls off the cliff with a rock following her.
Sleeping Beauty- Maleficent gets impaled by a flying sword.
Lion King- Scar gets eaten by hyenas.
Dinosaur- carnataur falls off the cliff.
bug's life- hopper gets eaten by birds.
And alot of ppl died in kh. I mean sora murdered half of organization xiii, and the others killed eachother and got killed by riku. X got burned by light, AtW got blown up. so yea, lots of ppl have died, but they are "bad guys" so it doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back