• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise's personality in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

so the lesson of the story is:
1. ansem a ass
2.probably racist to all nobodies
3.cruel...

which i think give rise to a another theory,
i think that either MX or the darker Xehanort may had turn someone close to ansem into a heartless/nobody and ansem couldn't change that person back, hence the hatred

BGizzles456

so the lesson of the story is:
1. ansem a ass
2.probably racist to all nobodies
3.cruel...

which i think give rise to a another theory,
i think that either MX or the darker Xehanort may had turn someone close to ansem into a heartless/nobody and ansem couldn't change that person back, hence the hatred

No, the hatred grew when Xehanort and his fellow apprentices disobeyed his commands.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He'll be less like his KH2 version since none of that crap has happened yet. Tidbit from his Ansem report makes him sound well liked so there's a chance he'll be pretty nice.

xgnarmanx

AtW doesn't really give a shit about anyone but himself.
He only saw Sora as a tool to defeat the Organization.
He let Riku lose to the darkness because he only cares about himself.

He treats them better than the Nobodies, but still.

Regarding BBS, I don't think he was that much a dick. He was probably, you know, acting like one to protect them from falling into darkness along with Xehanort. Since I'm pretty sure care about them at the time. At least, that's how it seems according to the SARs :/

Lol what?

The only reason he used them like that is because he wanted revenge on Xehanort and his aprentices so badly.

He even said he felt horrible for what happened to Riku.

He told everyone to run when his machine was going to explode.

Ansem the wise deep down is a caring man that was just consumed by revenge

The only reason his aprentices betray him is becuase he forbids them to continue there experiements into the darkness of the heart.

If I remember correctly they even took people from RG and used them as experiements.

Vanitas~

I think AtW will be a fairly kind, jolly man, from the flashback between him and Mickey in KH2. As for all of this stuff about him being a jerk in Days and 2, well, if you had been banished from your home to a dimension with no other life by none other than your favorite pupil whom you regarded as a son, you'd turn into a cruel, introverted, revenge-driven man too, would you not? Also, the reason why doesn't treat Nobodies like people is because they aren't. At least, not anymore. I'm pretty sure that's why he treats them with so little regard.

As for the mention that Namine didn't know she was Kairi's Nobody, I disagree. She may not have ever been outright told, but there were many potential implications that would have told her. Don't you remember when she said to Roxas? "We'll meet each other again, even if we may not recognize each other." She knew who Roxas was, so don't you think she knew who she was before saying that?

αsiя

space coke
We all know why Ansem the Wise is pissed
Xehanort took away his toy doll (Ienzo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back