• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise's personality in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdog2

Personally, I think in BBS, Ansem the Wise is going to be a major dickhead to his apprentices, which is why they ended up siding with Xehanort (after BBS) and turned against him. Reason why I say this is because of his attitude with certain characters, such as Namine and Xehanort. What do you guys think?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Personally, I think in BBS, Ansem the Wise is going to be a major dickhead to his apprentices, which is why they ended up siding with Xehanort (after BBS) and turned against him. Reason why I say this is because of his attitude with certain characters, such as Namine and Xehanort. What do you guys think?

i agree

he will probably be the same jackass that we all became to know.... we might see how he became that way...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah i dont think so, the only reason he was an ass to namine is because he want to beat the shit out of his apprentice sooo bad, he let the darkness and hate for them control him.

Vanitas.

The reason he acts like a total .... to Xehanort is because, well, why wouldn't you be if you were Ansem the Wise?

Xehanort stole his loving apprentices from him.
Xehanort stole his name.
Xehanort stole his reports and carried on from there.
Xehanort disobeyed him and carried on with the experiments that dealt with the heart.
Xehanort erased him from the world (technically Xemnas but still a part of Xehanort...)

All and on Xehanort stole everything from Ansem.

And seeing how became friends with Mickey I highly doubt he's a total jerk to his apprentices.

He doesn't treat Namine well nor any type of nobodies because he's an anti-bias towards nobodies.

Radon

mofo
The reason he was an ass in KH2 was because of his hatred for Xemnas/Xehanort. He didn't care about Namine because he knew that she could not feel seeing as she was a nobody.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
AtW doesn't really give a shit about anyone but himself.
He only saw Sora as a tool to defeat the Organization.
He let Riku lose to the darkness because he only cares about himself.

He treats them better than the Nobodies, but still.

Regarding BBS, I don't think he was that much a dick. He was probably, you know, acting like one to protect them from falling into darkness along with Xehanort. Since I'm pretty sure care about them at the time. At least, that's how it seems according to the SARs :/

Vanitas.

He did? In which game? I dont remember this...

It was in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: Sunset Hill... (the scene name)

Namine was even surprised when Axel said, "the old man told you to get rid of us, didn't he?" and Riku refused to kill them saying how he owed them at the Castle Oblivion.
AtW doesn't really give a shit about anyone but himself.
He only saw Sora as a tool to defeat the Organization.
He let Riku lose to the darkness because he only cares about himself.

Can you blame him? Revenge and darkness corrupted his mind.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I dont think it was because of hatred, maybe it was important that she disappears, kind of like Roxas.
True they did need to go back to the others, but to have Riku kill her without letting him knowing whose nobody she is, heartless. Wouldn't the right thing to do is let her return to Kairi? I mean Ansem knew good and well whose nobody she was. But he only saw her as an a object on his quest for revenge. I mean he says she does a good job on Sora's memories and to dispose of her in the same sentence. Great way to thank her, huh?

H

Haxon

True they did need to go back to the others, but to have Riku kill her without letting him knowing whose nobody she is, heartless. Wouldn't the right thing to do is let her return to Kairi? I mean Ansem knew good and well whose nobody she was. But he only saw her as an a object on his quest for revenge. I mean he says she does a good job on Sora's memories and to dispose of her in the same sentence. Great way to thank her, huh?

YOU have a point there as well.

Also, why was Riku suppose to kill Axel?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I can see AtW being more like a father figure in this game. Sure, he was pretty selfish by KH2, but I don't think he was always like that.

H

Haxon

He went rogue and could have messed up Ansem's plan. If he succeeded in turning Sora into a heartless again, there goes the core of his plot for revenge.

Why would Axel do that? To get Roxas back? That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back