• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any thoughts on...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

the world adventures of the as of this posting possible future Kh3 (the game we don't know, but we really do know that they will eventually make) I mean we all know that

(unofficial)SPOILER

Xehenorts somebody will be the main baddie and Malificent will show up...again

but with the organization all gone, and hopefully no repeat of Pete, what are the in-world stories going to be?

any thoughts?

(please don't yell at me)

Happy Chap

i hate melificent sooo much. if shes back im gonna wanna throw the keyblade like a boomerang to cut her head off and then go wisdom form to go duck shooting on that crow thing that helped bring her back last time. Grrrrrr

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's sort of a given that we'll have Xehanort as KH3's antagonist.
Both his Heartless and Nobody were beaten, leaving the Somebody to make an appearance in light of BBS giving us the necessary background for it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Pete is with Malificent so he will mots likely still be around in the new KHs.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm...
Could Xehanort continue his heart research in KH3? Or try to continue it?

Pete was annoying in KH2, but somehow I just want him to come back in the third one. :3
But I sure will miss the Organization.... The group had all of my favourite characters. >:

Key of Valor

The Professor
I really don't think Xehanort returned to his original form by the end of KH2.
If Xehanort were to return to his original form, I suspect it would be sometime
in the middle or towards the end of KH3. As for Maleficent and Pete, they were
last seen about to confront a massive swarm of Heartless. If they succeeded in
defeating them, then the Castle would be theirs. If they lost, then... they
probably would become Heartless themselves. I really don't see them winning
that battle all on their own, nor do I anticipate them meeting their demise.
Possibly they fled or met with assistance to fend off the Heartless. Whatever
was the result of confrontation with the Heartless will probably significantly
determine their role in KH3. I suspect though that Maleficent, Pete, and other
antagonists hatch new plans and intervene in the happenings of other worlds.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
I think it's sort of a given that we'll have Xehanort as KH3's antagonist.
Both his Heartless and Nobody were beaten, leaving the Somebody to make an appearance in light of BBS giving us the necessary background for it.

But to be a somebody, doesn't Xehanort need his Nobody and to be brought back from a Heartless by a PoH?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But to be a somebody, doesn't Xehanort need his Nobody and to be brought back from a Heartless by a PoH?

No, you just have to have your heartless destroyed before your Nobody. I could work the other way around too, but I'm not sure.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Sora didn't become Whole just from being purified by Kairi. Roxas was still around as Sora's Nobody, even when Sora regained a human appearance.
Sora was still only a Heart.
Roxas was still Sora's B+S.
Kairi's purification only affected the Heartless to push away the Darkness - it didn't bring back anything.

No, you just have to have your heartless destroyed before your Nobody. I could work the other way around too, but I'm not sure.

It could, but Nomura made it sound like if the Nobody was beaten first, it wasn't a sure bet.
Though now that I think about it, if you beat a Nobody, you make it fade into the Darkness - which is exactly the case with weak Hearts, so iono.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If KH1 and KH2, not to mention her abundance influence on at least Riku in CoM, didn't base her as THE Disney villain of the series, BBS certainly made it clear beyond the shadow of a doubt.
Maleficent'll be back.

Swxpert

bit my point being do you think that she will be the main inter-world baddie or will something new come up to link the worlds together (although in KH2 that was very loosly)

Swxpert

I should hope KH3 wouldn't be as bad as KH2 was plot wise.
I do see her being rather important, about as much as she was in KH1.

to be fair, if you look at the base plot of KH 2 it really is good, Sora awakens to find new enemies in the form of nobodies trying to collect enough hearts to be whole, and at the same time Malificent is back and wants to destroy the Nobodies and rulle all the worlds, along his continuing journy to find Riku and the King he must Stop the newest threat: Nothingness

its in the subtle things (like the actual writing) that the plot gets all jumbled up until it is really really disapointing when it could have been better than the first (especially considering how awsome ORG 13 are) personally I blame Nomura, hes the one who let Nojima happen.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It is like totally obvious Xehanort is going to be the main antagonist in KH3, but I think Org.13 should come back and play a different role. Like some of them join the good side. Like what if Xion came back in KH3. That would be awesome!! I hate Malificent too. I really hope she doesn`t come back, or else I`m going to be so mad!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It is like totally obvious Xehanort is going to be the main antagonist in KH3, but I think Org.13 should come back and play a different role. Like some of them join the good side. Like what if Xion came back in KH3. That would be awesome!! I hate Malificent too. I really hope she doesn`t come back, or else I`m going to be so mad!!

If I'm correct, if a Heartless and the Nobody is wiped out, then the Somebody returns. So we might see their Somebodies[if their Heartlesses were wiped out]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back