• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone hoping BBS won't be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
easy?I mean this time around you have a huge array of skills.Most of the limits look like overkill especially that skill that ven used freakin zipping across the screen and crap...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well from the looks of it it doesn't look too easy, but I just hope that it's not as easy as KH2

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
1000 heartless was pretty fun.

if reaction commands don't return in BBS and we have 1000 Unbirths, then that'll take forever.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
1000 heartless was pretty fun.

if reaction commands don't return in BBS and we have 1000 Unbirths, then that'll take forever.
Ditto, but We Do have reaction commands it just a better system...something about being quicker
than usual and Noumara said it'll take a while to get used to....
and if theres even 1000 unbirth thing then i hope all the enemies are high rank unbirths like BesekersBirths
And SamuraiBirths....

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I wonder how many enemies you'll be able to lock-on while doing that limit.I hope you'll be able to fight that thing terra was standing on the secret ending.

rascus213

and if theres even 1000 unbirth thing then i hope all the enemies are high rank unbirths like BesekersBirths
And SamuraiBirths....

that made me lol

but yes if we do have a fite like this is should have much stronger enemies, if not more numbers

Santuary

Obviously I don't want it to be easy, but I don't really want it to be too hard either. It's okay if the game has a few challenges, but I just don't want to go throught times where I find myself being killed by the same boss over and over again, to the point where I throw my PSP at the wall...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I bet the gameplay to this game won't be that easy. I mean Kingdom Hearts alone on the PS2 wasn't that easy as well, with all those puzzles and those boss battles. Heck COM for the PS2 wasn't that much easy for me, until I got onto Riku's story. But it did seem KH2 seemed more easier than KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back