• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone noticed this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veriun

I'd like to be able to say the cutscene after the fight explains where it goes but I still can't win. Can anyone that's beaten this fight tell me if it's explained after you win because I'm not going to get there any time soon.
Spam Fantasia with Donald and you'll whoop his ass. And you don't really get an explanation - I don't remember exactly what he says, but it's by no means an explanation. If you go to fight him again, though, he says that he has nothing more to give Sora, and all that remains for him is his hatred for Xehanort.

On-topic, it wouldn't be the first time they've changed TAV's designs (see Aqua). I don't think being keychain-less has anything to say... regarding the plot, anyway.

Kitsune_XIII

First off, the fight in question isn't confirmed to be even canon, and should be considered just a fun fight added in for the heck of it, that could end up being canon later. Also, if Nomura really did confirm that they just rediesnged their Keyblades, Chains included, then we should probably change our views, and that anytime we have seen TAV, that they could have their Keychains at that time instead of what we see.

In fact, that isn't even "Terra", but rather "Lingering Sentiment".

I believe he realy says that.

I'd just like to say that...
While the FIGHT isn't canon, The conversation(if you could call it that) was confirmed to be. Numora said so somewhere.

Rexy

Bronze Member
one thing that i can see is that terra's keyblade its no like the secret boss in kh:fm+:23:

i didn't knew that their keyblades had a keychain, and that spoils my keychain theory: only the keyblade masters have a keychaind and the apreentices just have a keyblade-->when they graduatte to a keyblade master they would gain the power of the keychain and then exchange the keyblade's form, power, magic and abbilitis:cry:

i hope the english game comes out soon:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back