• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apple press release and 4.0 firmware

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
When is apple's press release that many speculate that apple will be showcasing their tablet and when will 4.0 firmware be out cause I want an update

S

Shadow Soldier

You were stupid not to buy one, at least the original iPod monkey.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Blah I thought it would be a ultra sensitive drawing art tablet, not a touch screen tablet/computer with a bunch of useless unneeded shit I don't need. I hope it's just a drawing tablet with a lot of good new movement functionality and very high pressure values. If I want a portable Os I'll bring a macbook/PC laptop.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I think if it is a tablet I may finally buy an apple product.
It's more like a tablet PC that will most likely cost 4x the price of a superior, Wacom Cintiq tablet.

Please...if you want an incredible tablet screen, save up for this
cintiq-12wx-intro.jpg

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if this catches on i will hate society. writing an article for shababulhaq.com on this trash later tonight

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh I think it will definitely catch on. I can pretty much see it. The casual market will think "why do I need a laptop? I just want to surf the web, read books and email, and watch a movie in my room every once in a while. But I want to do it on the go and in a slim, easy package."--Bingo. The iPad.

Then the other companies will try to make touch-screen mockup pads, like Sony and Amazon.

Price drop later this year, I'm sure. And then every teenager is going to get an iPad to chat with their friends in their room and to take on trips and to school.

Take an immensely popular product, the iPhone, and make something that bridges the gap between the varied flexibility of the laptop/desktop, and the portability of the iPhone, and you have a marketable product.

I see this becoming the new direction for personal items. Everyone having their own "iPad" to take with them to school and stuff.

If they build enough educational apps, I actually might consider getting one after a price drop, to take notes in class (teachers don't like the clackety-sound of a keyboard in a class if you type notes) and it's very small and portable.

Fucking Apple. I hate them. But this is one product I see that might be useful later for me. Though not for more than $300.

Awards
kinda disappointed. Apple only announced that? Really? No OS update no new handset or no new update about the "AT&T and Verizon" thing which I really don't care about but it is pretty interesting to see people stick up for both sides. Tbh I was more excited about this rumored 4.0 but now it's a dissapointment that they didn't even bring it up. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back