• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua a POH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I am not at liberty to divulge the exact details under which I know this to be the case.

lol. We do know that she dissapeared but we don't know how or in what way, is what i was trying to say. Also Riku could easily go get some of Sora's Kingdom Hearts 1 clothes keep them in a Secret Room and say say "Old Friend" does that mean sora is dead.No it means he is not a normal person and has access to sora's clothing why? Who knows.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I know what you're trying to say. And i'm saying she DID die. Or will, if that's how you like to look at it, xD.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't see how Aqua could be a PoH, really. There are so many useless things that would have to be explained, and nothing points to her being a PoH. :/

A

Audo

Well seeing as how only one character has actually died, I guess they have only been that simple once. ;)

Ren

adios motherfucker
I know that saying "she died" would be easy to say without having to question that assumption, but when has Kingdom Hearts ever been as simple as "they just died nothing more."

Who says there's nothing more behind it?
It's obvious they have some significance, despite the condition of being dead. That's why they're going through the trouble of explaining who they were before they disappeared, and bringing them up in the present. :/

A

Audo

Even Disney characters haven't truly died. ;-;
They like, all got revived using "dark magic" in KH2. xD. *waits for them to be revived again for KH3*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Even Disney characters haven't truly died. ;-;
They like, all got revived using "dark magic" in KH2. xD. *waits for them to be revived again for KH3*

'Cept for Clayton.
"He got chomped, instead!" ~ Oogie Boogie

xD

Ugh. One of the many things about KHII that irked me. Especially Ursula. They all managed to forget how much of a fat beyotch she was.

A

Audo

He had a heart... he was a complete being.
And yes, he actually died. And is the only character in the entire series to be dead (excluding Disney)

A

Audo

It was an exact copy. Meaning the entire body AND heart was copied.
It wasnt that he had some body lying around to shove a heart into, they were created at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back