• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is Screwed.....again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

And Aqua has seen a darkside before, you all fail

It is not any know heartless, Haertless have yellow eyes. It's eyes were red the whole time

Rewatch the vid closely

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's eyes didn't change to yellow.....
Yeah they do. When it solidifies instead of just being a shadow, its eyes become yellow

EDIT:
And Aqua has seen a darkside before, you all fail

It is not any know heartless, Haertless have yellow eyes. It's eyes were red the whole time

Rewatch the vid closely
She doesn't know what it is. :/ She only meets Heartless in the RoD and has no name for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNDlTRqMQo&feature=related

Watch THIS video closely. The battle video, where the eyes clearly change colour.

Caxm

NO IT IS NOT go back to :34 and rewatch omg

Why would Namora make a heartless with red eyes when all of its predecesers have had yello. It makes no sense. Why would he agnolage it then instead of when Aqua saw the four heartless darksides????? It's not a heartless. I'll tell you that now. That is what I believe in with all of my heart

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The red is a flash of light, the yellow is the actual eye colour.

Stars

リク
Well, not exactly. I don't think it really matters but it just looks similar to it.

EDIT: Yeah Dark Thorn!! Thats it! Thanks Stars

Lol, welcome..
But I think it is not the Dark Thorn from Beast Castle, it is not the same, just having similarities
And I think the heartless doesn't have their name until AX named them

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Maybe they're previously named as Dark Creature? xD

Well, not exactly. I don't think it really matters but it just looks similar to it.

EDIT: Yeah Dark Thorn!! Thats it! Thanks Stars

Thank you Stars to clarify the heartless' name :D
Oh i see.. I wonder what he will do after Aqua defeat him.

NO IT IS NOT go back to :34 and rewatch omg

You mean it's eyes didn't turn yellow?
Yes IT DID.
Like Taocha said, it's eye colour was yellow and further Aqua says it's not an Unversed.

Caxm

NOT A HEARTLESS, I CAN TELL.

Why would Namora make a heartless with red eyes when all of its predecesers have had yello. It makes no sense. Why would he agnolage it then instead of when Aqua saw the four heartless darksides????? It's not a heartless. I'll tell you that now. That is what I believe in with all of my heart

Crystal

Silver Member

Relax.
You wanted to say it was a new enemy?
OR Organization memeber's Heartless..? ;_____________;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Well, because it does have yellow eyes for one. Everyone who has seen the battle footage knows that.

Also, maybe because this is a special Heartless; it's been theorized that it could be a Heartless of one of the Organization members.
OR, because this happens before Aqua decides to give up and die when she sees the Darksides.

Caxm

Heartless have yellow eyes. The only Eception is Ansem, but he had yellow eyes too

^ are you color blind? Even if it is just red over a smaall bit of yellow glow dot at the center, HEARTLESS DONT HAVE THAT, No? <- lol I wanted to try that XD

p.s Why wouldnt Namora has aqua say that when he should us that darkside seen Months ago instead of doing this and making it look like he is introducing something new?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;

So what kind of enemies you're suggesting?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Red Eye boss battle [HD]
Watch at 4:23. You can clearly see yellow eyes. Sorry

Xammag

Heartless have yellow eyes. The only Eception is Ansem, but he had yellow eyes too

^ are you color blind? Even if it is just red over a smaall bit of yellow glow dot at the center, HEARTLESS DONT HAVE THAT, No? <- lol I wanted to try that XD

THE BATTLE VIDEO. I was confused too until I saw this one: YouTube - Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Red Eye boss battle [HD]

I think it is Braig's Heartless. He is usually the one to use that kind've of attack method. The whole red eyes thing has sniping feels to it and then he comes down to earth to fight you then goes back.

Caxm

I think Its not a heartless but something like it. A heart born in darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back