• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua is Screwed.....again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

Wow 3 threads in one week, I think Im over doing it. Anyway I think we've found our new enemies for Kingdom Hearts BBS vol2 [video=youtube;lSs59f1HWa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSs59f1HWa0&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

To the best of what Ive heard she says: "These are not unversed. They are the denizens of the realm of darkness."

Last edited:

Xammag

I want BBSv2 to handle the Heartless of the Apprentices, because then they would be coming back in KH:3. I just want some clarification if we have seen their heartless yet.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I want BBSv2 to handle the Heartless of the Apprentices, because then they would be coming back in KH:3. I just want some clarification if we have seen their heartless yet.
No we haven't knowingly seen their heartless yet (I say knowingly because they could just be random shadows). While I think it would be cool to fight the heartless of the apprentices, I don't want to see a reappearance of them in KH3. They (Org XIII) had their time in days and 2 and I think it would just get away too much from the Xehanort story.

Xammag

No we haven't knowingly seen their heartless yet (I say knowingly because they could just be random shadows). While I think it would be cool to fight the heartless of the apprentices, I don't want to see a reappearance of them in KH3. They (Org XIII) had their time in days and 2 and I think it would just get away too much from the Xehanort story.

I just feel that needs to be clarified. We know that AX willingly gave up his heart, but we do not know if all of the apprentices did. If this could be clarified, like showing us who did give their hearts willingly and who were forced, then those who were forced could be things we have defeated already and it would be easier to finish off this saga.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She's referring to it being a Heartless. She doesn't know the term for them because she's never faced/seen them before.

Crystal

Silver Member
She's referring to it being a Heartless. She doesn't know the term for them because she's never faced/seen them before.

True.She just facing the Unversed before.
I think only Ventus know there is another being besides Unversed.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why do you say that? post
Because the only way to bring a Heartless to the RoL is to summon one, which is what Master Xehanort does when Ventus was his pupil.
Therefore, Ven had faced Heartless when no one else had.

Crystal

Silver Member
Why do you say that? post

Because he faced them before. He may not know those creatures named as Heartless.
Do you remember the scene where MX wanted Ventus to use darkness to defeat those Heartless?

Caxm

No known Heartless has red eyes

All heartless have yellow eyes ftw

Stars

リク
Aqua called the red-eyes as dark creatures from dark realm, maybe she doesn't know the dark creatures named as "Heartless"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But it did turn his eyes' colour into yellow,no?
Yeah, his eyes changed to yellow; so it still is probably a Heartless.
Especially since other members noticed the striking similarities between the monster in the video and an already known Heartless.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, his eyes changed to yellow; so it still is probably a Heartless.
Especially since other members noticed the striking similarities between the monster in the video and an already known Heartless.

Its attacks similiar to other Heartless?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@some posts below
Ventus is the only one who presumably knows of other beings existing in that time period, besides for MX and possibly Vanitas. And the term Heartless hadn't even been invented yet, so, yeah. That's the reason Aqua doesn't say Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back