• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

shouldn't all female charecters have breasts i dont see the excitment it's all fake anyways??
Are you gay? How could not see the excitment? Aqua is the first female kh character to have breasts! btw, they're not fake.

KHHacker6595

...Is this al really appropriate:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
I mean there could be kids man!:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:
wow, kids hearing about breasts. I mean every human being has breasts, just girls have bigger ones most of the time. And if you watch a movie that edits them out, the only thing they edit is the nipple. Which is funny because both guys and girls have nipples and they dont edit guys out. Im a guy and not a pervert, but i personally think the whole concept is sexist.

αsiя

space coke
I'm guessing Nomura didn't want to make another Tifa but even still Tifa's are huge

Grey

Terra has man boobs?

Yeah, just like every member of the Organization.

Hmm... maybe it's the coat. Roxas had massive pecs as soon as he put on the black cloak, but they disappeared when he didn't have it on.

I bet the coat just really accentuates his figure. I mean, look at Axel and his hips! They don't lie.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
This is such nonsense. xD! I'm awed at the thought of this thread not being closed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
...Is this al really appropriate:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
I mean there could be kids man!:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:
Because, you know, they would have never ever seen breasts before in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back