• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua...Ven... wtf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Re: Ahem...

Um... no.

VenTUS means wind and Aqua means water. Both related to sky and sea, but not exactly the same.

And it is in no way confirmed that the blonde haired soldier and the female soldier are named Ven and Aqua.

JMoneyG

Xemnas .01 is right from everything I have gathered.

Another fact you may want to know, Auqa and Kairi both mean sea, and Ven and Sora both mean sky. I think there is a connection there. And, Riku might have a connection with the ES, if the ES officially gets a name and it is translated to land.

but didnt Nomura say that MOST of the soldiers dont have anything to do with Sora, Riku, or Kairi?
and if there are three than most would be 2, and im betting that the Roxas look-alike is the one related.

r0x45

yeah i think aqua and ven are the 2 other solider's names since he's the E.S and he just happens to mention 2 names

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com

I wonder if the third one, if Square-Enix decides to go ahead and make it, will be a prologue? If so, I hope it centers around the knights.

killer7326

Like I've said there will probably be a prequel of some sort. Whether as a movie or in-between game but not as kingdom hearts 3

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I wonder if the third one, if Square-Enix decides to go ahead and make it, will be a prologue? If so, I hope it centers around the knights.

Okay, there has been, so far, three games revolving around Sora's story.
Since the secret ending takes place in the past, the next series will too. I believe the main characters will be the three knights and will revolve around the events that soon will become the Keyblade War. the main enemy will be the BG, Xehanort, and will go all the way to where he looses his memories and appeares in Radient Garden.
But, Nomura also has stated that the secret ending is also connected to the future. So, I think after the next series, there will be another, where Xehanort begins another Keyblade War and Sora will be force to stop it.

This is simply what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back