• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua...Ven... wtf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

I understand how Terra could be the name for the E.S, but doesn't it sound feminine depending on how you would pronounce it?

Last edited:

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... You know how they said... "We all share the same Sky, one Sky one Destiny"? (I love that quote :D) Do you think the Sky, refers to the hero/main character, and the one destiny... Is the the path they must follow as Keybladers? I dunno just something I randomly thought up xD

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
i was wondering wat ven and aqua were and i do agree with the connection with the names in latin. in my theroy, the three soliders are the memories of those who become heartless (along with nodies). obvious FS is kairi's, BHS's soras, and ES is just awesome :p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Honestly, how do we even know that the ES was referring to his companions when he said "Ven" and "Aqua"....what if he was just talking about the sky and water >_>

I seriously think everyone is jumping the gun on this, I'm already seeing people referring to the 2 soldiers as Ven and Aqua, we shouldn't assume this at this point, there's no definite proof of this at all

Serpit

Well, according to the news post on KHinsider, there is xD although I doubt it too.

Still, I think ES refered to his companions. I mean, why would he talk latin all of a sudden?

aquaticmelody

Terra's a girl's name, I agree... but what if the E.S is Sora when he's older? I mean they do look alike somehow.

kevlexcruz

i still don't get where they got the names from.... i know you told us that it was from a cutscene... but what cutscene? can you please explain this a little more... i really don't get where they got the names from.... and who confirmed it? (officially) or was it even officially confirmed? or are we just jumping to conclusions.

Serpit

i still don't get where they got the names from.... i know you told us that it was from a cutscene... but what cutscene? can you please explain this a little more... i really don't get where they got the names from.... and who confirmed it? (officially) or was it even officially confirmed? or are we just jumping to conclusions.

Ok, KHinsider "confirmed" it, although they didn't state an official source, so I assume it's still speculation.

The cutscene we are talking about happens when you reach the Enigmatic Soldier, before you fight him. I don't remember exactly, he says something like...

Aqua... Ven... Keyblade... Who are you? ...Is it you... Xehanort? No... It isn't you... You are not the one I have chosen... Xe... ha... nort... XEHANORT!

Then he attacks you. The generally accepted theory is that Ven and Aqua refer to his comrades.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
omg, this really needs to stop, there is absolutely no proof at all, that the ES's companions in the Secret Video are 'Aqua' and "Ven', nor that he was even referring to them when he said those words

Everyone is just jumping to conclusions and assuming it's fact, it's not, there's no proof of it whatsoever. All it is, is simple speculation. That it's. People are taking as fact, and we shouldn't, all we have is a tiny bit of speculation, there's speculation that Jiminy Cricket is Xehanort, does that mean we call go ahead and assume it's fact? Of course not!

We should not be calling the Knights in Sunset Horizons "Aqua" and "Ven", and we CERTAINLY should not be calling the ES "Terra".

Serpit

omg, this really needs to stop, there is absolutely no proof at all, that the ES's companions in the Secret Video are 'Aqua' and "Ven', nor that he was even referring to them when he said those words

Everyone is just jumping to conclusions and assuming it's fact, it's not, there's no proof of it whatsoever. All it is, is simple speculation. That it's. People are taking as fact, and we shouldn't, all we have is a tiny bit of speculation, there's speculation that Jiminy Cricket is Xehanort, does that mean we call go ahead and assume it's fact? Of course not!

We should not be calling the Knights in Sunset Horizons "Aqua" and "Ven", and we CERTAINLY should not be calling the ES "Terra".

That's what I've been saying, it is still only speculation. This thead is a speculatory thread, just like all the theory topics. Nothing wrong with that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm not saying you're wrong, Serpit, I'm saying that everyone who is already calling the Knights "Aqua" and "Ven" and assuming it's a fact are wrong, and they really need to get a reality check and stop the spreading of unconfirmed information

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
I think we shouldn't call them Aqua and Ven, aqua sounds more like a nail polish color and, is it just me or Ven sounds (exactly) like Ben?,it sounds stupid, you can find lots of Bens in a phone directory... Anyway, they are both cool. And Terra is obviously not the ES's name, I strongly think the ES may be Xehanort, it sounds like speculation, but if you read all the Ansem and secret Ansem reports , youll find that its quite probable. Besides, who wouldnt want to play as Xehanort? He's cool and kind of dark! Although id prefer to play as BHS, he's SO cool! and looks like Roxas XDD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back