• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are Isa and Lea brothers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
They're not related. They're just friends. However, they can be considered really close like brothers. :)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok, So when I was looking at Isa and Lea I thank that Isa and Lea are brothers. I was thanking that they look like brothers. Do any of you thank they are brothers because of the way they look?

I don't think that they are brothers either. There're probably just pretty good friends, until something happens and they 'break up', if that's how you want to put it. Evidence shows us this in Days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Seems strange that they'd look so very different yet still be related, at least to me.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
For Gods sake dont say that family has no importance in KH.

It really doesn't, and most likely never will. It's pointless for people to always assume that it does because if it did it would have been used somewhere in the plot already. Lea(Axel) and Isa(Saix) are not brothers they are merely childhood friends who apparently grew apart and developed different motives after joining the organization.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
So I'm quite sure Lea and Isa aren't related - but what about Even and Ienzo? Just a feeling I got after watching the new trailer. I've been wondering why they involved such a little kid in scientific pursuits but it'd make sense if he tried to emulate his big brother. :36:

Heck, it'd be so cute!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
They're brothers .... from other mothers (srry couldn't resist it)
But serious, they're best friends like Riku and Sora and therefore they will likely act like brothers:)

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
They're brothers .... from other mothers (srry couldn't resist it)
XD lol
But serious, they're best friends like Riku and Sora and therefore they will likely act like brothers:)
This makes the most sense. I think its clear that they are not brothers.

BTW family has no importance in KH...... but friendship is one of the main themes of the series

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cute enough. ;P Makes me wonder how they became best friends though, considering the age difference. And that still doesn't answer the question of how Ienzo became Ansem's apprentice at such a young age. Would be nice if BBS will provide the answers to that.

(or are you still talking about Lea and Isa... not clear on that point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back