• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Asparagus Beam!!!! (Open Battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
Well, I haven't been on here in...a while and I'm really keen to get my Role-play back on. I recently finished Birth by Sleep, so I'm looking for a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy style battle. I don't care how many people want to fight. I'm up for Team, Group, One-on-One. Just hit me up and I'll get a template up sooooooon.

Eventua

I'll fight ya. Here's my temp:
----
Name: Cie, The Cold Enforcer
Species: Them/Those Who Were
Breed: Voiceless

Species description: Although most Those Who Were do not look human, anything but, Cie is one of the elite: his mind and will were nigh-unbreakable, and thus he (technically) retained his free-will as well as his human form. Regular Voiceless, however, look like fancy oversized chess-pieces: short, stout metal statues of fearsome, mouth less warriors. Their movements are jerky, and they slide across the ground rather than walking. Be warned, though: when they strike, they do so with a variety of powerful, if slow, melee weapons and can easily shatter boulders. Lastly, they are completely silent: not even a grunt escapes them as they take & deal damage. Even when shattered into a thousand pieces, they don’t let out a single whisper, but their expressions remain frozen in fear & rage…

Appearance & equipment: Cie is about 6”8 and is dressed from head to toe in dark gray armour, which is frozen to his body via Ice magic. It can’t be removed save the helmet, but even that stays on 99% of the time, so no one save himself and Odiv actually know what he looks like. The armour is quite dark and deathly, decorated by spikes and skull shaped images. He wields a sword and shield, both cold-forged from dark iron.

Abilities: Cie is skilled at Ice magic, but is primarily a physical fighter: a dangerous and physically imposing melee warrior who relies on brute force and skilful use of the sword and shield, freezing his opponents in place if they try to flee or dodge out the way. He’s easily one of the most powerful members of the Enclave, and is thus only sent on missions involving the elimination of extremely dangerous foes.

Lastly, he can also summon small groups of regular Voiceless at a time, who're often armed with hammers or axes.

Personality: Cie is not a bad person, but his inability to properly communicate and his desperation to make things as they were has made him cold, uncaring and ruthless. He tirelessly does the will of Odiv in order to accomplish the Enclaves goals and, by extension, finally change the world... even if it means losing his own humanity in the process. Whether he will redeem himself with time or fight until the end remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back