• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

That's right. Today, while browsing through the mall, I saw Organization XIII Coats with all the other Halloween costume stuff. You know how much they cost? 80 BUCKS! Better start saving!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oh yay I can save up so I can stalk people and look proffessional

The hell would I do with that lol

Jk, cool I guess.

YoshiAngemon

You know, I once bought a Naruto Jacket meant for cosplaying, but I used it for everyday wear, once. My family suggested I don't buy it. Maybe when the price drops (like THAT will ever happen!), I might get it. Hopefully, I might get it, as well as Epic Mickey: Collector's Edition.

αsiя

space coke
If I had the chance then I'll wear it for Halloween, but it's too expensive.

YoshiAngemon

Yeah. The thing about that is that it's not in the site, yet. I actually saw it in-store, when I noticed it. It probably won't show up online until a week or two later, or maybe in a few days.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
∞;5293612 said:
KH Merchandise from Hot Topic always look like shit.

Touche'

Still, i think the idea of an organization coat is cool

YoshiAngemon

∞;5293612 said:
KH Merchandise from Hot Topic always look like shit.

Well, it's not made of real leather, despite having the same exterior characteristics of the Coat.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What are Org coats made of? It looks like silk or cotton or some shit like that.

YoshiAngemon

If the price is any indication, then it must be a high quality fabric. If it were made of leather, then it would be even MORE expensive.

YoshiAngemon

If I had a chance to do so, I would've taken a picture on my DSi Camera! And Hot Topic don't give links to anything greater than $50.

xStarSeekerx

OMG OMG OMG I AM SO FRIGGIN BUYING THOSE!!!

wait a sec, can we get a damn link, hell they could be 4 barbies for all we know

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

If I can, I'll take a picture, and show you. There's no link, because it's too expensive to put on the site. Inquire in the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back